Eternity Bridal and Boutique Reviews

3 | Plattsburgh, NY

3 Reviews for Eternity Bridal and Boutique

Amy · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

Jacky was amazing!!!! I tried on several dresses with the help of my best friend and my sister who joined us via face chat. I left with two dresses in mind that day- the next day I spoke with her at length about options, thoughts and questions about sizing. We quickly set up another appointment and figured out together the best option for me. Saying yes to the dress was a really heartwarming experience for me with Eternity Bridal!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Thank you very much for this great review Amy. It was our pleasure helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! Isn't that what it's all about? We know you will be the most beautiful bride on your wedding day and hope to see some photos we can share with others.

-Jackie

Sandra · Married on 10/12/2019

This bridal boutique was absolutely great! They took time to spend with me and my family during my bridal appointment. I was not interrupted by other customers and was given their full attention.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sandra. It was our pleasure working with you and look forward to seeing you again very soon! You will look beautiful in your dress!

Nancy · Married on 09/07/2019

Jackie is very professional and responsive. Being a plus size bride I had found it difficult to find dresses to try on at other local dress shops I had plenty of chocies here at Eternity Bridal! I fell in love with a few dresses and after a couple of appointments made my selection. I never felt pushed or rushed like I had elsewhere.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Eternity Bridal and Boutique's reply:

Nancy, Thank you for the great words! With half of our inventory in Potsdam and Plattsburgh in sizes 18+, we knew we would be able to help you find your perfect dress! We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business and we're very happy you felt comfortable with us! Thank you again Nancy!