22 Reviews for Eternal Event Design

Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
18 Eternal Event Design Reviews

Jamy was very flexible with meeting with us and made the process easy for picking our floral decor. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful and he added a picture of my grandpa to my bouquet. The boutonniers were so easy to out on because he used magnets instead of pins. The guys loved them. All of my centerpieces were used down my aisle and the repurposed in the barn for my reception. They were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Alysa, 3/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you have a wedding, you NEED to hire Eternal Events! Jamy & Marvin are a wonderful business men and overall people. When I first met with them, I had one idea in my head. As my wedding planning went along, the vision started to change. If I ever wanted to make a change, they would respond, "Okay" and go along with it. Whenever I met with them, I would always be welcomed with a warm hug and it ended with, "If you need ANYTHING or have any questions, just let us know." And I knew that they meant it. Okay, okay. Now to rave on about the flowers. I have posted only a couple of pictures of their work that they did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and much more than I could ever imagine. Everything (bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, centerpiece, aisle rose petals,etc) photographed and looked amazing. And everything tied together with everything. The flowers were one thing that brought the centerpiece vision in my head to life. These guys know that they are doing and they will MAKE SURE everything looks amazing. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jamy & his husband, Marvin. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my/our heart. You helped make our day perfect.

Photo for Eternal Event Design Review - Bride's Bouquet two days after the wedding.
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jamy and Marvin went way above and beyond our wildest dreams! They were super friendly, flexible and so much fun to work with. They arrived to the venue early, set up our table decorations, and honestly did an amazing job! We would highly recommend Eternal Event Design to anyone and definitely would use them again! Thank you Jamy and Marvin for all you did to make our wedding extra special!!

Profile Picture Cryssie, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jamy and Marvin made my vision come to life! They took all of the stress out of planning and saw to it that everything would come together.

Profile Picture Regan, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eternal Event Design was AMAZING for my wedding this past November! I don't know much about flowers, so I showed them the colors and a few pictures I liked and pretty much gave them free reign to do whatever they wanted. The flowery came out better then I could have imagined! Jamy was great to work with and responded quickly with any questions I asked. We had an increase in the guest list the week of the wedding and he was able to make us 3 extra centerpieces with no stress or worries. They even got to our wedding early and set up all the table decor! Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I was very ecstatic with Jamy's creativity of my bouquets, my bridesmaids' bouquets, and the men's boutonnieres. He was very professional, kind, and has a great sense of humor.

The table centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous.... The flowers set the mood for our wedding. I had a fairy tale wedding.

Bride-to-bes, I would recommend Jamy from Eternal Event Design to create your flowers from out of this world.

Profile Picture KC, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamy, Eternal Event Design, always delivers the most amazing and beautiful designs for events at our venue. He truly can be counted on to go beyond expectations. We always know the project will be done beautifully, and he is always a gem to work with. His contributions to our Open Houses are phenomenal! The Staff at the Elegant Barn

Profile Picture Stella, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Jamy and his team provided me with the most outstanding service and most gorgeous flowers I have ever laid eyes on! They are truly incredible and made my wedding day perfect. I highly recommend them for any of your floral and/or wedding needs!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

They did a FABULOUS job at my wedding! And are extremely kind and generous!!

Profile Picture Jennafer, 11/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am absolutely floored on the amazing work that they put into our wedding to make sure it was perfect! I didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Jamy and his crew for any party, not just weddings. They helped with coordinating, timelines, and even triple checking everything. Thank you Eternal Event Design for a flawless wedding day!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Wonderful to work with. Extremely reliable. Attention to detail. Very professional.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jamy and Marvin are very talented designers! They were very easy to work with and our needs were met completely. They provided beautiful floral arrangements and were very open to new ideas.
I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

What can I say about these two, except absolutely fabulous!!! From the moment we first met, everything was perfect! Our floral centerpieces were amazing! The hanging mason jars with sunflowers and baby's breath were beautiful! The yellow rose petals down the aisle were a surprise and made it look so beautiful! The flowers you chose for the cake really made it pop and the arch decor was absolutely stunning! You far surpassed any expectation that we had and you truly made our venue and our day spectacular! Thanks for being part of our special day and now, part of our family!!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/11/15, 6 Reviews

Very friendly and professional

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with this company was great!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eternal Event Design did a wonderful job decorating the ballroom for my wedding. It looked beautiful and they were easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5339992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Eternal Event Design. I planned my wedding out of state, and Jamy was so great in helping me plan and get the perfect image I wanted for my flowers. He is extremely organized and creative, and he knew exactly what theme I was looking for. He went over and beyond and the flowers he put together for my wedding and they were more beautiful than I could imagine myself. He was early and prepared, and just kept reminding me everything will be taken care of, so I didn't need to worry about a thing. He even came to where I was to deliver the flowers to me before the ceremony. Out of all my caters that day, Jamy and his team was the best and I recommend them the most!

Profile Picture Kiana, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamy was so great to work with! He came with creative ideas that really enhanced the wedding! His team was professional, and courteous and I cannot wait to work with Eternal Event Design again!! Thanks for making this wedding just that much more special!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 4/19/14, 1 Review