Eternal Bouquet Prints Reviews

View more information

• Kate
    Kate S. Married on 05/10/2020

I'm begging you to use Eternal Bouquet Prints

This was the greatest experience with a vendor. I actually found Eternal Bouquet Prints on an Instagram ad after I had been searching for similar services. I was immediately blown away by the true works of art. Then, I was blown away again to find out that Liz was so kind, friendly, and flexible. Due to COVID-19, nothing went as planned, and I emailed Liz in the middle of the night a couple days before the new wedding date to see if she could still do my flowers, and she said totally! Additionally, she created two of each size I ordered and let me choose which one I preferred, and offered me the extras at a discounted price. They were all so beautiful! I am so grateful to have this unique memory from my wedding day, and I loved working with Liz from start to finish!
    Lauren B. Married on 10/26/2019

Prompt, detailed, and beautifully done

I am truly impressed with the quality and beauty of my piece of art. Liz was extremely helpful and guided me through the process. I am so happy that I preserved my wedding bouquet in such a unique way.
    Annie Married on 10/12/2019

Everything I wanted and more! Perfection!

Liz with Eternal Bouquet Prints was amazing!! She was very communicative throughout the entire process and worked with me to make sure that the product I received was EXACTLY what I wanted! I would recommend this to any bride (or otherwise!) who wants to commemorate their big day not by saving the physical flowers, which will become brittle and dry, but by having a real, true piece of art crafted to their specifications. I ordered a Very Large for myself and my new husband, and a Medium for my Mother as a Christmas gift. Both pieces are lovely and capture the delicate beauty of my wedding bouquet. Thanks for all your hard work, Liz! I couldn’t have asked for more :)
    Brittany Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal

Absolutely wonderful experience with this shop. The owner was pleasant and the response time was amazing. I sent my bouquet by mail and she went above and beyond to help with the process. The end product was even better than I hoped for, it’s a beautiful piece that I will treasure forever.