Eternal Aesthetics Reviews

4 | Laguna Beach, CA

4 Reviews for Eternal Aesthetics

Rashma · Married on 09/15/2012

I am super excited Roxy relocated to Laguna Beach. Perfect timing too. I recently got engaged and scheduled to take engagement pictures a few weeks ago. When I found out Roxy relocated to Laguna Beach, the timing couldn't be any more perfect. I emailed Roxy and told her about my pictures and she made sure I was glowing. She scheduled me for a facial and oxygen treatment to make sure my skin was at it's best. The next day, since I was running behind, she came to my place to do my makeup. I also had so no idea where I was going to do my pictures but Roxy recommended some beautiful locations. She also helped me get ready! She truly is an artist and the whole package. She came with me to my first location to help scout out locations and make sure my makeup was flawless. I just received a few pictures from my shoot, and I have never received so many compliments. I seriously look flawless and almost airbrushed. Roxy is amazing and super talented. I am getting married in Chicago and trying to see how I can fly her out there to do my makeup. I don't think I can trust anyone else. LOVE!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2011

Roxy made me shine on my wedding day! Despite the rain and some delays that ensued because I was late for my appointment (aah!), she was calm, did her professional work and even managed to juggle my sister, mom, and one other bridesmaid in the midst of us getting ready. I've used her previous skin care services and recommended products which made a big difference as well - she set me up for success months before the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The confidence I had when walking down the aisle paired with the glow that showed in pictures made me so happy that I picked Roxy!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Janel · Married on 05/28/2011

Roxanne was amazing, from the initial consultation and try out to the wonderful day of. She made me, the ladies in my party, my sister and my mom look and feel beautiful. I felt so confident that my makeup looked beautiful you could really see it in my pictures. I've had people I hadn't talked to in years comment on Facebook about how amazingly pretty I looked that day. Thank you Roxanne!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Andrea · Married on 03/12/2011

I loved how personable and fun Roxy was. She never tried to pursuade me to try something I wasn't comfortable trying. My wedding look was perfect- natural with some old Hollywood glamour.

Sent on 11/14/2011