Estrella Collective Reviews

5 Reviews for Estrella Collective

1 User photo

Estrella Collective 1

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Tara is highly professional and really listens to the client's needs. She has a calm and supportive demeanor which makes it more like having your big sister do your hair for you! I love the options Tara and her team have for a full morning of pampering before your big day, her salon is gorgeous and the perfect place to hang with your party!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/21/2018

We love Estrella Collective and we love Tara! Tara Murphy, the owner of Estrella Collective, is extremely professional in the way she handles requests and the amazing services she offers! On top she is a wonderful empathetic human being that knows exactly what her customers need and want. We recommend Estrella Collective at any time and will always come back to this beautiful creative space and all the other services they offer. Estrella is a magical asset to the community of Santa Cruz! Thank you Estrella Collective!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rosa · Married on 07/01/2018

In July I was in Santa Cruz for my wedding. My bridal party and I took advantage of the awesome bridal packages Estrella Collective had to offer. Tara did my hair for my wedding and I would highly recommend her. She and her talented staff exceeded all of my expectations. She also offered a variety of yoga and dance classes that we were fotunate enough to take advantage of that week.. we had a blast and I highly recommend Estrella Collective.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Elena · Married on 09/30/2017

I felt so taken care of on my wedding day by the ladies of Estrella Collective! Starting the day with yoga and Reiki put everyone in the best frame of mind - relaxed and beautiful from the inside out!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Sandra

Sandra Lippold · Married on 09/13/2008

Amazing Hair experience!

Tara worked with me to get the unique look I wanted to achieve incorporating my antique comb birdcage veil. I was at a loss on how to wear it and she created the perfect look. Not to mention it stayed in all day/night long even on a day that was 80% humidity! After the wedding, she created many more looks and was my go-to stylist before she moved across the country. She is kind, patient and really listens to what the client wants.

Sent on 10/15/2018