Estonami Floral Design Reviews

11 | San Jose, CA

11 Reviews for Estonami Floral Design

• xaznfr0ggyx

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2017

Thanks to Esther to have all the bouquets for the girls in the bridal party. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! she made the planning work so easy for me. The delivery was on time and painless on the day of the wedding. Price was reasonable where we can afford.

Wish I can post some pictures to go with this review.

5 Stars all around

BIG THANK YOU

Sent on 03/14/2017

Geri · Married on 11/14/2015

Esther did a magnificent job with the flower arrangements for our wedding! They were all fresh, FULL and beautiful. Her prices are very competitive. She exceeded our expectations and that is what sets her apart.
    Thank you so much Esther!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Gloria · Married on 07/28/2012

Esther exceeded all my dreams and filled all our requests and came up with the most amazing decorations for my daughters wedding. She had also done my sons wedding four years ago so i already knew she was better than fantastic. The ceremony and reception was 2 hours away and 93 degrees for an outdoor ceremony. Everything was fresh. The aroma of the flowers filled the air before I even stepped in to see her work. It was so beautiful it brought me to tears. The site, the barn at Taber Ranch in Capay Valley, said they had not had a wedding there that used that many flowers. Her family and team did the most beautiful arrangements that turned the barn into a fantasy. The brides comments on her bouquet and headpiece, "it was perfect" . The swags, the centerpieces the wall, everything designed just for this wedding. Thank you Estonami for making my daughters dream for their wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2012

Estanami Flowers were better than I could have imagined. She is amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Estonami went above and beyond all expectation and gave us our fantasy wedding. Esther, the owner, treated us like family and created a masterful design for all of our wedding decor. She was very detail oriented and truly listened to what we wanted. We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding, especially the decor--many saying it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I totally agree and have only seen wedding decor this amazing on TV or in Magazines.

Esther was in constant contact with us during the planning process so I never felt like I was in the dark about anything. When she heard that we were falling behind in our planning, she volunteered and helped us get things back under control.

I completely recommend Estonami Floral Design!

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Alex and Kendy

Kendy · Married on 06/02/2012

I highly recommend Esther! She did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding. Not only is she a very talented floral designer but she is also very great to work with. She really went above and beyond for us. She made sure she knew what it was that I wanted, was quick to get back to us, and did everything she could to make things happen. Our guests and we were very pleased with the final product :). Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Marianna · Married on 03/24/2012

I was referred to Estonami by a friend when looking for a florist for my wedding. It was the best referral I could have hoped for! Esther went above and beyond my expectations. I had a very vague idea in my head of what I liked and Esther turned that into beautiful designs for our ceremenony, reception, and even made us a chuppah! I would highly recommend their services. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Mei Po · Married on 05/27/2011

We used Esther’s expertise when deciding on our wedding flowers. Esther was always able to accommodate an appointment that fit our schedule. She was extremely friendly, helpful, and very professional. We knew what we wanted, but could never put into words concisely. We explained our vision to Esther was able to translate it into a reality. The flowers we wanted were not in season, but she made it happen by importing the flowers from another country two days before the wedding. We had a destination wedding and even that wasn’t an issue. She was well connected and was willing to travel to our wedding destination to do all of the floral arrangements onsite.

When the day of the wedding arrived, Esther was onsite to oversee the decorations, floral placements, and any final adjustments to the bouquet, corsages, or boutonnieres. The orchid arrangements and bouquets were the perfect touch for the tropical wedding we wanted. Esther is exceptionally sweet and very willing to go the extra mile to guarantee her customers’ satisfaction. We would definitely recommend her services for any occasion you plan to celebrate.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Elaine Dizon · Married on 09/20/2008

Esther was the BEST!! She was able to make me a sample of our centerpieces by just a description over the phone. It was exactly what I wanted. She was able to work with our budget and still have the MOST beautiful flowers. She didn't count how many orchids went into the BM"s bouquets, she just kept adding more until it was nice and full. We had 3 different vases as centerpieces and all were different heights and flowers. She made me the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet ever. I wish I could have kept it forever. She is easy to work with and is very flexible to your meetings. You can tell she loves what she does through all of her masterpieces. :)

Sent on 01/19/2009

Mariel · Married on 07/22/2006

This review is way long overdue. I got married in 2006. I went to Ester's office with my then soon to be hubby, about 8 months into my wedding not knowing what I wanted. I didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted, what design I wanted. I just knew I wanted to be just all white and sputting elegance. Ester then tells me that I'm one of a kind since most brides she met know excatly what they wanted. I then told her I trust her, I just got that instant feeling of FULL trust on her. Very accomodating. She directed me to the right path. She even gave me informations about linens and other wedding needs which at that time I'm in bad need of since I had just migrated from the Philippines and I had no idea where I'll get and book all these wedding stuff.. She led me directly to most of my wedding vendors(except cake and wedding planner, my Mom-in-law hired her). She made life so much easier planning a wedding. On our wedding day, everything seemed to be not going as planned. Then I saw my boquet. Beautiful!!! It had varieties of white flowers and they are fresh. No brown spots at all. It was perfect! She even handmade my handle with silk, pearls and rhinestones, even my photographer mentioned she has not seen anything like it. It was STELLAR! Then it turned out that my wedding planner turned out to be a MAJOR disaster. Ester ended up stepping up and taking over the set-up without me even asking her. She did not leave my wedding until she felt I would be happy with it. My cake was also a mess which she also fixed. When I first saw the whole set up.It took my breath away. She definitely gave me what I wanted and more. The room was filled with white flowers, PURE elegance! Everybody kept telling me that my flowers at my wedding was the most flowers they had seen in a wedding.. I don't know how she pulled it off but ALL my white flowers are PERFECT, NO BROWN SPOTS at all, every single one of them. From then on every flower needs I go to Estonami. Thank you so much Estonami!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jamie · Married on 07/12/2008

Estonami provided a beautiful floral arrangement for my wedding. They went above and beyond just flowers and made it creative as well. For my bridesmaids bouquets for instance, they wrapped the stems up with ribbon and used buttons to give them the look of little tuxedos. They also created an incredible floral arch above the gazebo where we got married. Their flowers were beautiful, fresh and lasted incredibly well despite the heat in July. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a florist!

Sent on 08/10/2008