Esther JuLee Photography Reviews

14 | Atlanta, GA

14 Reviews for Esther JuLee Photography

Hannah's · Married on 04/09/2011

We used Esther JuLee Photography for our family portraits back in the fall. Esther and Jacob were punctual and did a great job keeping our 3 year old smiling and happy while taking pictures. It's hard enough to keep a 3 year old still for 3 seconds!! They did an amazing job keeping our 3 year old at ease and took great shots of our family! We would definitely use them again in the future. We love not only the quality of their pictures but also their desire to give back to the community. They do an amazing job!

Sent on 04/09/2011

Cat · Married on 03/12/2011

Hands down... best photographers... seriously worth every single penny! We worked with this adorable husband and wife team and plan on using them in the future as well for sure! One of the things I love about them is that they capture the best parts of "you", despite all the stresses on the big day. My husband and I (mostly me) are not the most photogenic people in the world. Most would say "awkward". But they were able to catch the most perfect moments and the real genuine smiles and laughter in their photographs. They truly love what they do, another reason why I absolutely adore them. They are truly committed and passionate for photography and were really accommodating to my husband and I. They are so cool and hip, the kind of people you just want to hang out with on a normal basis. If you're thinking about using them as your photographers, DO EET! You will get the most amazing and unique photographs (not your everyday looking ones/corny wedding ones/or overly "trendy" ones). Honestly, I would give them a 6.0/5.0 if it were possible (it's cheesy, but it's so true). A++!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 11/20/2010

We have no regrets in choosing Esther & Jacob for our wedding events on Nov. 20th and Dec. 11th, 2010. The biggest appreciation we had was their flexibility and personalities when working with them. I completely felt relaxed on my wedding day in knowing they would get all those detailed photos I would want. They also went above and beyond when wanting to take extra photos and spending extra time with us. There were willing to work with our schedule. They were very accessible, which was nice during stressful wedding planning. I love photography, so I can be particular about what I want. It was nice to work with a couple who truly loves what they do and shares the same excitement about photography! They are talented artists & I would definitely recommend them to my friends/family.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Carol · Married on 10/03/2010

We did both engagement and wedding photos from Esther and she did a fabulous job. She knows how to make things pop in pictures. Although we were awkward at taking pictures, she knew how to position us and set us up to look natural. When comparing the colors and style of her photographs to others, there is a huge huge difference. You can tell that she has great talent. Photos last a life time, so it's important to pick the right person for your special occasion. I highly highly recommend Esther!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Sharon · Married on 06/05/2010

Esther and her assistant, Jacob, are the best! We are not models, by any means, but Esther really helped us relax and have fun during the e-session and during the wedding shots. She really made sure the shoots were all about us, and in the end - the photos were not only gorgeous, but they really displayed the real us. The attention she gave to each detail was very professional, and her work is amazing. We were extremely happy with all of the photos as well as the exquisite services they provide. Our photos were featured in a bridal magazine, our venue's brochure, and a few wedding blogs. It has almost been a year since our wedding, but people still rave about our photos. As if exceptional service and publish-worthy photos weren't enough, Esther and Jacob also take the time to get to know you as a couple. We still keep in touch, and consider them friends. I highly recommend Esther JuLee Photography!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Dorothy · Married on 05/23/2010

Esther is an amazing photographer who is not only talented and takes beautiful pictures, but also cares about the bride (and groom!). She was great in the whole process of planning our e-session and wedding day shots. The day of our e-session, it started raining and Esther was so flexible that she met us earlier so that we could get the perfect pictures. Despite the rain, we have amazing pictures thanks to Esther! The day of our wedding, Esther (and her assistant) met us hours before our ceremony in a park in blazing 90 degree weather with full humidity. They didn't complain once, but were completely professional, smiling, and really kept me and the wedding party happy. The pictures were even better than what I had hoped for, and am so glad that Esther was there to capture the special moments of our big day. She went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Ellen · Married on 05/08/2010

Esther (and Jacob) far surpassed my notion of a wedding photographer. We met for coffee so they could get to know who we were and what kinds of photos we wanted. She giddily emailed me with super-creative ideas. They made us feel at ease and free to give input and make requests during our engagement session and on the wedding day. I never saw or thought about them once during the ceremony - they were invisible and yet got amazing shots. They were super-flexible and easy-going which was a must for our unconventional wedding day. They even climbed a very tall ladder and hiked down a very deep ravine to get every photo we had dreamt of capturing.

Most most importantly: they gave us the most beautiful, epic, lovely, charming, detailed, captivating photographs. Our friends and family rave over them. We treasure them lovingly and rave about Esther.

As a small-time photographer myself, finding a photographer felt like the most important part of my planning. Esther blew my expectations right out of the water. We can't say enough about how grateful we are to have had the gift of her talent and character on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • Y

Jason · Married on 03/20/2010

Bottom line is that she delivers quality, but what set her apart is that she helped make it an experience for us! The session wasn't mechanical or regimented, but allowed us and guided us to enjoy working with the camera and with one another! Ultimately, she's got an eye for seeing great shots!

Sent on 05/27/2010
  • W

Frank · Married on 09/05/2009

The moment my wife and I were engaged, we made the call to solicit Esther JuLee's services. We had already seen her great work product from the wedding of two of our friends, and were excited yet a bit terrified of posing for professional photos given our combined zero years of modeling experience.

From the beginning, Esther got to know both of us as people and not just clients. She learned about our path to engagement and ultimately matrimony, as well as things unique to us. We were both super pleased that she took note of these things and we ultimately saw them manifested in the final product.

Per flexibility, she was outstanding. Our initial engagement session was cut short by rain. Esther was more than happy to put in extra time another day to make up our lost time, and then some.

On our wedding day, Esther and Jacob were effortlessly outstanding. It seemed like they knew exactly where to be at the right time, and took us through our fairly rigid schedule without a hitch. All in all, I cannot imagine we went with anyone other than Esther and Jacob. For such high quality service, responsiveness, professionalism, they were worth every penny.

Sent on 02/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2009

Esther is not only an amazing, talented photographer who makes the bride (and groom!) feel at ease, but she also genuinely cares about her clients. One of the best things about Esther is that she really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and by the time the wedding came around, it really seemed like one of my friends was hanging out with us all day taking photos. It really doesn't get much better than that.

Our wedding photos were featured on a national wedding website and one of my bridal session photos is regularly seen in local Atlanta magazines - talk about an ego boost!

Photography was on the top of my wedding priority list, and I am so glad that Esther JuLee Photography was there to capture my wedding day. The photographs exceeded my expectations and I am so happy to recommend Esther JuLee Photography to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Mike · Married on 05/30/2009

My wife and I absolutely loved having Esther as our wedding photographer. After we got engaged, we considered several different photographers and ultimately selected Esther because her pictures really stood out compared to others. In our opinion, the competition wasn’t even close. We looked through her previous work and even her personal blog, and we knew that we wanted "Esther JuLee-quality" pictures for ourselves.

While taking pictures, Esther encourages you to just be yourself, and somehow she's able to capture what makes you special as a couple. In my opinion the best part about working with Esther is the peace of mind that you have, knowing that you've already made the right choice. As the wedding day is flying by and each photo is being snapped, you just have a sense of comfort knowing that whatever Esther is doing is going to turn out spectacular!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Eunice · Married on 06/21/2008

Esther is absolutely the best, and I recommend her to all my friends and family who are in need of a photographer. She is not only talented in her craft but also incredibly personable and makes the people she's working with feel comfortable and like a superstar : ) She was open to suggestions and ideas, and, at the same time, she exuded confidence in her vision and direction for our photos. She was timely about getting the photos and album to us after our wedding. She really made us feel like she was giving us the attention she would give to her own wedding. I cannot say enough about Esther JuLee Photography!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Lacey · Married on 03/20/2004

Esther did a maternity shoot for me in January and did a fabulous job! She had creative ideas, took gorgeous pictures, and made them available promptly. Esther and Jacob did our newborn/new family shoot, and we love all of the shots they took! We had a hard time deciding which photos to use for our announcement. They were flexible with timing and creative with poses. We love them and will use them again for our next family portrait session.

Sent on 05/05/2011
  • Y

yams · Married on 06/12/2010

Esther was my photographer for my engagement session. She was extremely flexible in working with us on location. Despite going to a new area, she was able to spot unique locations for photo ops. She's creative and great at detail as well.

She will be able to handle any location that you select! I definitely recommend Esther! Try it. :-)

Sent on 04/11/2011