149 Reviews for Essential Sounds Entertainment

Microphones (5)
Photobooth (4)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Just let PJ do what he does best! He won't disappoint! After being at two parties that he had done it was the simplest part of our vendor selecting. We went in with full confidence that our wedding would a night to remember. He answered any questions my wife had in an awesome response time. Always nice to work with a down to earth individual that clearly takes pride in his work.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for any event big or small.

Profile Picture Rob, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I knew right away that I wanted to entrust my wedding into the hands PJ and the guys at Essential Sounds Entertainment. I always said that the DJ could make or break the wedding, and PJ definitely made it! He was always quick with a response and solution to any concerns we had. Anything we needed, and so personalized right down to the Disney music during dinner and our Disney monogram! We only hope that we have another opportunity to book them for something again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We highly recommend PJ and his team at Essential Sounds Entertainment! He did such an amazing job officiating the ceremony and had everyone on the dance floor the whole time at the reception! We really appreciated meeting with him a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details. He had a lot of great suggestions, and was very responsive throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

We highly recommend Pj and his team at Essential Sounds Entertainment. The planning process can be overwhelming at times and Pj was always available when we had questions. Pj offered so many helpful suggestions when we were uncertain of something. The day of our wedding was incredible! We had a full dance floor all night long. The photo booth and snow machine were the perfect additions to making our day complete. Thank you so much ensuring we had a great party while also being so professional!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PJ and his assistant, Kells, we're amazing at our wedding! The entire experience working with PJ from start to finish was wonderful. He is professional, super friendly, and so talented at what he does. Everyone had a blast at our wedding...especially my kids! And, PJ created the perfect ceremony for us by allowing us to choose the exact music we wanted to be played for prelude, processional, my entrance, and recessional. It was a dream come true! I can't recommend PJ enough! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I honestly don’t even know if I have the right words to describe just how amazing PJ and Essential Sounds were. PJ almost effortlessly made our wedding the best day of our lives. So talented, so energetic and so dedicated to making our wedding everything we wanted, Pj had our entire wedding up and dancing ALL NIGHT! I couldn’t possibly reccomend Essential Sounds enough! Perfection!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough good things about Essential Sounds Entertainment. From the very beginning I knew that this was the entertainment group for our wedding. PJ made the initial process so easy that I knew the rest of the planning process would be a breeze. PJ was so responsive and flexible when planning, we never had to worry that we wouldn’t get what we wanted out of our wedding DJ. We used Essential Sounds for our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception and everyone raved about how much they loved the music choices. At the reception, PJ was just as responsive to the guests tastes than he was when we were planning. He could read the crowd really well, which we loved! He never had to ask people to start dancing because he had everyone dancing from the very beginning of the night! We also did the photobooth, which I would highly recommend – everyone had so much fun with it and we were able to create some really amazing memories. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Essential Sounds!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

PJ is one of the most professional and fun vendors I have ever worked with. He responded to all of my questions quickly. He listened to my ideas and help tweak what would flow better. He kept the crowd going. His assistants are also a pleasure to work with. Everyone is so friendly! I will absolutely refer him to everyone I know seeking a DJ. I for sure will use his services again. Perhaps for my daughter's 21st birthday next year!

Thank you PJ and your entire team for making my wedding a fun time!

Jeneen

Profile Picture Jeneen, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

It was a pleasure to work with PJ and his team! He always answered all questions and emails in a timely manner. He kept my wedding going all night long and always had guests dancing! I would recommend him to anyone and cant wait to have him DJ my sisters wedding next year! Thank again PJ!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This business made my wedding a hit. PJ was always prompt in responding to emails and calls during the early process. Our DJ for the event was Anthony and he was high energy and listened to all of our requests. (Anthony was also very quick to respond to us when we reached out to him) People loved the music and only ever stopped dancing to eat or head to the bar. This is an amazing business that I would recommend to anybody looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

PJ and his assistant did an AMAZING job at our wedding last weekend! The music flowed all night long and got everyone up dancing. From the cocktail hour selections to the last song of the night they did not disappoint. The uplighting changed the room and made it that much more special, I recommend that you spring for that special touch. Communication and preparation for the big day was seamless and I had no doubt that PJ knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding vibe! I highly recommend this company for your entertainment needs, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, MC

I worked with PJ for our May 2017 wedding and could not have been happier.

PJ was fairly priced, accommodating w our schedules, and responsive to our needs. From the moment our guests walked in they were dancing and PJ is so great at reading the room.

We gave him a lot of freedom as far as choosing songs even for some arguably more important parts of the reception and PJ exceeded our expectations every time.

I HIGHLY recommend using PJ for your wedding you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Essential Sounds was the perfect choice for our wedding. From my initial call to the last moments of our wedding PJ and his staff were extremely professional and accommodating. PJ took the time to get to know us and what we wanted for our special day. All calls and messages were returned very quickly! Our guests were dancing all night long!!
Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jayne, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PJ and his team were absolutely amazing. His response time to answer questions was within the hour every single time. We loved the up-lighting and he had the dance floor packed all night! He was very flexible and we even extended our wedding an extra hour because everyone was having so much fun!

Profile Picture Deanna, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ to work with! Played music for all ages and took request with out hesitation.

Profile Picture User7725935, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had PJ from essential sounds at our wedding (11/5/16). From the moment we met/booked him, through the day of the wedding, he was just wonderful - very responsive, personable, easy to work with, and he knows his stuff! We weren't very picky with what we wanted/didn't want, and we felt comfortable trusting PJ's knowledge/experience, which totally paid off - he had everyone up dancing all night long, even our older guests. He worked so well with our venue staff, and helped our wedding reception flow wonderfully. We cannot thank him enough! We went back and forth between a band and a DJ, and are so happy we ended up with PJ and his team. We highly recommend essential sounds!

Profile Picture User7435680, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Looking for advice? Let me tell you: BOOK PJ!!! Our reception was a disaster except for Essential Sounds Entertainment. PJ was very understanding during the planning process, and understood our tastes intuitively. He really saved the night and made sure everyone had a good time despite all the things that fell apart with our other vendors. He rolled with every unexpected change of plans with a smile on his face. He played songs we love that we hadn't thought to ask for - he was truly an incredible DJ. I cannot recommend PJ & Essential Sounds enough.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/15/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Essential Sounds contributed significantly to our wedding day. The professional preparation prior to the wedding ensured we got exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend Essential Sounds and PJ the DJ, to anyone who has a similar event.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot fathom how our wedding would have been without the quality of service my wife, Emily, and I received from PJ and Essential Sounds Entertainment. All of the music and Emceeing was perfect! All night we were complemented on how much fun our guests had. Not to mention how easy PJ made setting up the day for us! Part of the reason we wanted to work with PJ was his knack for knowing our musical preferences, and the entire ceremony every song was exactly to our liking! PJ does all of the little things you look for: great music and great flow all night, great mic skills, and a knack for wanting to go the extra mile. My wife and I couldn't recommend their services enough!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Essential for our photo-booth on our wedding day. Everyone loved it! PJ was awesome to work with and made the process simple and quick! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Malissa, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PJ and his team made our wedding super special. Since the first phone call we hit it off right from the start. He made us feel comfortable and didn't try to take over the conversation. He was sincere, sweet, and just what we needed for our wedding day. He was entertaining but was not way over the TOP like most DJ's he made it about us and not about him. We can't thank PJ enough for being the perfect match for us. Thank you PJ! You will be highly recommenced and we will use you in the future!! S & H xo

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were married at the end of September, and worked with PJ. We were very leery about hiring a DJ to start off with, and did not want the over-the-top, obnoxious, club- type DJ. Essential Sounds' motto delivered exactly what we were looking for- upbeat, personalized entertainment without being in-your-face. He was completely professional, friendly, and flexible. The music selection he created for us was great, and he led the reception through everything we wanted. We were not on time for the start of the reception, but PJ took it in stride and kept the party going on schedule regardless. I became quite anxious in the days leading up to the wedding, and I relayed this to PJ, and I have to say he was amazing. He said "I got this", and he totally did. Much appreciated =). I felt very confident and in good hands, and will definitely look to hire them again for any event in the future. I tell everyone looking for a great DJ that PJ and Essential Sounds are the guys to go to.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We challenged PJ with the tough task of incorporating three styles of music for our multicultural wedding which included Colombian, Greek and American. PJ did not disappoint and did a WONDERFUL job blending all three types of music. All of our guests were happy and truly enjoyed themselves. The dance floor was jam packed the whole night! All the presentations throughout the night were done very well and everyone's name in the bridal party was pronounced perfectly. The personalized monogram that was created for us was very nice and we were happy to see it in the reception venue during the party. PJ was very responsive throughout the whole planning process which made it very helpful for us and he was very easy to work with. We would definitely recommend PJ the DJ for any event especially weddings.

Profile Picture Yazmin, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

PJ and his team were amazing!!! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and their energy was great. Everyone had so much fun with the photobooth too! PJ was so easy to work with and we didn't have to worry about a thing. You couldn't find a better DJ!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews