Essential Details Reviews

Essential Details 3
Essential Details 4
Essential Details 5

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Lauren and the staff at Blooms by Essential Details made my wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined! They took my crazy explanations and turned them into reality. It's almost like they knew exactly what I was picturing. I was able to supply some of the decor myself, and they were able to incorporate it into their arrangements. Getting everything in place and then moving it into the reception area was flawless. Also, they were significantly cheaper than many other places I had visited, and I think they did a better job than anyone else would have. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren at Essential Details was amazing from day one. She was extremely responsive and super friendly. She was creative and came up with ways to save money throughout the process. She created some absolutely stunning arrangements and truly made my wedding day so, so special. She was professional and timely and efficient. Could not recommend her more, the value and results were phenomenal.

Essential Details 6
    Essential Details 11
    Essential Details 12
    Sent on 11/11/2017

tess · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I planned our Louisville wedding from our current home in Alaska. We cannot say enough about Sheryl from Essential Details. Even though she was only our "day of" coordinator, she went above and beyond and made our wedding day incredibly special. Planning a wedding from afar is not easy, but Sheryl made the process very manageable through all of her help. She is a fabulous coordinator and so wonderful to work with. We are so lucky we had all of Sheryl's guidance along the way!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/30/2015

Sheryl at Essential Details is wonderful to work with. Their products are very good quality and reasonable priced. They don't supply tents so we had to rent that from another rental company. That made me realize how special Essential Details is. The tent company wouldn't give us a floor plan. The tent was scheduled to be set up two days before the wedding and still no floor plan. When I told Sheryl, she and her staff worked at the last minute to help us out. They came up with a great floor plan. It wasn't their responsibility to do it but they care enough about their customers to step up and avoid any stress or issues. I can't say enough good things about Essential Details. They are wonderful.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2010

The flowers were gorgeous. The service was friendly and Sherry Cook has vision that you wouldn't believe! I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 10/19/2010