Essense of Australia Reviews

50 | Laurel, MS

50 Reviews for Essense of Australia

Melissa Hera · Married on 03/21/2020

Beautiful gown!

Awesome quality and beautiful gown!!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely loved my dress!

Everyone kept telling me I looked like a princess and it was very classic, which was the exact look I was going for!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Tom

Tom Capps · Married on 09/22/2019

Stunning. The Perfect Dress

My wife looked stunning in this dress. It was incredible to see her come down the aisle for the first time.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Dress

My dress by Essense was amazing! Everyone loved it and it looks amazing in pictures and in pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Recently got marries in my Essense of Australia wedding dress and what can I say! Absolutely beautiful, excellent fit and so comfortable. I got tons of compliment of my wedding day. I have heard from bridal boutiques I visited about the excellence of this bridal designer and how many awards they have won and seeing the dress justify the great reputation. I highly recommend this designer for any bride. Beautiful styles, excellent quality and reasonable prices.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

I LOVED my Essense of Austrailia dress, style D2169. I found it at Bella's Bridal and Formal shop in Hoover, AL, and placed the order in August 2017. The dress arrived in November 2017, and everything was great. I was SO excited to wear it on my wedding day and felt that it was so unique and perfect. The horse-hair trim ballgown, beautiful beading on the bodice, and the well-made structure of the dress made me feel like a princess on April 21, 2018!

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/08/2017

I couldn't be happier with my wedding dress from Essence of Australia! I wore style D2174 and it was seriously my dream dress. The high neck with the beautiful beading and detail on the front and back was elegant and classy, and the long train looked perfect during our ceremony in a cathedral. It was comfortable and easy to dance in - I never wanted to take it off! I couldn't get over the price either - it was exactly how much I wanted to spend. Thanks for making me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Shannon449

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

I love my dress!! it is stunning. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Great quality lace and diamante beading.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Edwina · Married on 08/27/2016

I have been looking for the perfect dress for about 2 years. I actually had almost given up and log onto a website and found a dress designed by Essense of Australia. I was able to locate a loaner dress and I FELL IN LOVE!!!! I didn't try on another dress and I have not looked at another dress!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Bridesmaid dresses were perfect!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Cindy · Married on 02/04/2016

Found my dream dress here. I love them and appreciate them so much for all of their help and support as they are extremely patient. Thank yo.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/02/2016

I absolutely love my gown!!! I knew that I would be wearing a essence of Australia gown from the beginning. I love the lace, back details, sparkle, and material of my gown. I received great customer service!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • Lianne

Lianne · Married on 10/24/2015

Essence of Australia made my dream dress. It was just stunning. Fit my body so well, made my waist look thinner. It almost too bad they've discontinued my gown. I wore the model number d1249. Every time I looks at my dress and tried it on I loved it more and more. I couldn't have picked out a better dress.

Sent on 11/09/2015

I love my dress! It's lace mermaid fit with a beautiful sparkling belt, long gorgeous train, and many layers underneath. Super happy with it and can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 09/02/2015

I can not wait to wear my dress! It is absolutely everything that I wanted. It was the first dress I tried on and none of the other dresses even compared.

I am also planning a wedding from across the country and the bridal shop where I purchased my dress called to ensure that my dress would be available for the next time I was back to visit/wedding plan.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Mary · Married on 08/15/2015

I bought my wedding dress from the Martina Liana - Essence of Australia line and am so happy! The fabric is beautiful and the dress is just stunning. It fits perfectly and can't wait to wear it!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2015

Essence of Australia has absolutely gorgeous gowns. The quality is amazing so is the customer service. Cant wait to wear my gown!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jill · Married on 07/25/2015

Julie's Bridal Gallery in Monroe, WI. carried the most beautiful Essense of Australia dresses! I fell in love with my dress as soon as I saw it on the rack! Gorgeous lace detail, fit me perfectly! Julie's staff was top of the notch! Treated me and my guests as queens! Had a gift basket waiting for me when I picked up my dress with a bunch of goodies from their shops around the town! I wouldn't want my friends to go anywhere else. They were top of the line from beginning to end. I had to worries about my dress.

Sent on 08/06/2015

I got my essence of Australia dress from a local bridal shop. I loved it so much, it was easy to dance in it all night. It was d1702, blush with lace and tulle. Perfect for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Love my dress and cannot wait to wear it. It's everything I was looking for and more.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 05/09/2015

My Essense of Australia gown (D1757) was my dream dress in every way. It was absolutely gorgeous, the fit was amazing, and the dress was very reasonably priced. I received so many compliments and everyone says that it was the most amazing dress they've every seen! So thankful this dress was at the trunk show I attended at the Something Blue Shoppe in Hartselle, Alabama.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Loved my dress!!! It fit great and only needed minor alterations. The lace was so delicate and elegantly sexy at the same time. It was comfortable, easy to dance in and photographed well. The dress was clearly made well. Wish I could wear it again every weekend!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

This was the designer of my wedding dress and I got so many compliments on it. The design was gorgeous and they pre-measure the length of the dress so its custom to your size and you don't have to worry about getting the length of the dress altered after.
    Love!

Sent on 07/05/2015

I knew that I found my dress the moment I tried it on! I loved it on the hanger and loved it even more on me. It was so unique, and fit me perfectly. On my wedding day, I received so many compliments on how gorgeous my dress was. I would recommend the Essense of Australia to any woman looking for wedding dresses!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Charity · Married on 08/09/2014

I bought my Essence of Austrialia from Elegant Lace and Bridal in San Jose, CA. All the Essence dresses they carried were absolutely gorgeous and I ended up loving two of them and chose one of them for my gown. I received it a few weeks ago and it is well made, timely and just as beautiful as the sample. Check out their website to see how gorgeous their gowns are but you must see them in person to get the full effect. Love them!

Sent on 07/10/2014