Essence Photo Hawaii Reviews

Essence Photo Hawaii 6
Essence Photo Hawaii 7
  • Janice

Janice Lauderdale · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Photographer in the industry!

I met Johnny from Essence Photography at a wedding and the images he captured are the best I've seen in the industry. He was always my favorite to work with! After working with Johnny for years, we hired him to photographed our family photos. He captured everything we were looking for and then some! If you are looking for a talented photographer in Hawaii, Johnny is your guy!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Marlon

Marlon Morales · Married on 07/15/2019

Superb service

We had the pleasure of hiring essence photo Hawaii for our beach wedding ceremony and the photos came out so great. They really did capture the great moments. That we had to hire them again to shoot my wife’s maternity photos. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. Looking forward to working with you guys next year for my wife’s second maternity photo shoot.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Essence Photo Hawaii 17
    Essence Photo Hawaii 18

Lowana Chesterfield · Married on 06/13/2019

Highly recommended

Johnny, Ed, and team did an amazing job shooting our wedding photos, as well as running the photo booth!

Both photographers came early to shoot pre-wedding pics. Us getting ready, the venue, our rings, etc. They also provided us with a keepsake collage of edited pics on the same day of the wedding for us to take home! It was an amazing touch!

The photo booth props were super fun and they also give you a copy of everyone’s pics AND a flash drive with each single picture stored, yours to keep!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Essence! They go above and beyond, 110%! The edited photos were sent back promptly and we now have captured memories that will last us a lifetime. Thank you so much Johnny & Ed!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Essence Photo Hawaii 19
    Essence Photo Hawaii 20

Janet Awaya · Married on 06/06/2017

When your photographer becomes your friend.

We hired Johnny to be our photographer for our wedding based on the recommendation from our friend. From day one he was so easy to work with, he listened to our opinions and really listened to us. Our pictures turned out amazing! Two years later we hired him again to take our family photos with our son. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2019