Eshays Reviews

19 | Chicago, IL

19 Reviews for Eshays

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

I bought a pair of shoes off Eshays to wear on my wedding day and I am beyond excited! They look great and there is no lack of quality. The customer service was also great! Very friendly and helpful! Overall, I love my purchase.

Denessa · Married on 02/02/2017

I ordered a pair of custom Air Force Ones and I love them. I'm extremely happy with the look, quality, and service I received from this company. My friends and family members went bananas after I placed the pictures on my social pages. I will definitely order from Eshays again.

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

Visiting the store while I was in the area visiting family I decided to come inside and check their store out. They had an overall good selection and even better customer service. I did go ahead and purchase a few last minute items that I needed. I will definitely check this store out again while in the area.

Rafael · Married on 08/30/2016

I bought some Nike Air Force One sneakers and they are amazing! Never thought I could have so much flexibility and they really customize my shoes exactly as I wanted. The shoes are high quality and every time I contact the online store rep, they are able to address my concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone who likes unique, trendy and edgy styles.

ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

I wanted to get some party favors customized and Eshays helped me create fun innovative pieces. Quick with shipping and affordable pricing.

Raffy Carlo · Married on 07/30/2016

I was very satisfied with the apparels I got from Eshays. Those apparels were one of the best I've ever got. Eshays and their staffs had never failed me, even once! They also have a very nice customer service. I can't wait for the next time I will be placing an order there again! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Bought matching hoodie jackets for me and the dog - does it get better?! Ordered online, and was greeted with an easy process every step of the way. Called in to ask a couple questions about sizing (particularly for the pooch) and was accommodated quickly and enjoyably so! From downtown Chicago, to Sarasota, FL - now me and the pooch can hit the beach even on the windy days, now that we will be beach dwellers with my new husband!

My bridesmaids got shoes from the site for my wedding coming up as well - no complaints!

Sent on 05/13/2016

I was so much worried that I would not get something different to wear for my wedding and found the PERFECT one on Eshays. It was a great price amazing customer service. I'm in love with everything on the website. I look forward to shopping here again, and recommending family and friends to as well.

Ralph Jeron · Married on 06/11/2016

Who would have thought they would take an outdated shoes and turn it into such a gem! Getting my used heels customized by them was one of the best ideas I've done for my wedding. It helped me save a huge amount of money and time. Definitely, recommendable, I can't imagine a better idea for my old shoes to look new now.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Personalized wedding champagne glasses made me the most fascinated in my world. At my wedding day, my sister in law gave me a glass of champagne, i really got thrilled. The lips illustrated in the glass were as same it was my wife's lips!! Even the similarity into the lipstick color!!!
    None i saw before Eshays' glass what a mind blowing stuff. Since then, i become a fan of Eshays products.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

I am obsessed with my orders from Eshays!! The staff was friendly, and extremely helpful. I have ordered multiple times, and am always IMPRESSED. I look forward to shopping here again, and recommending family and friends to as well.

Sent on 05/12/2016

I wanted to get some party dresses and Eshays helped me create some innovative pieces. They had an overall good selection and even better customer service. Their commitment and delivery is perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone who likes unique, trendy and edgy styles.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kiya · Married on 04/10/2016

Superb Design!
    I am happy to go with Eshays wedding attire; they made the exactly customised gown as I wanted but it was looking much more pretty that I wondered it to be. Their commitment and delivery is perfect; I got their services at most affordable price, and they were very friendly and helpful to me.
    Kudos to Eshays!!

Martina · Married on 04/07/2016

I had such an amazing and positive experience, entirely thanks to Eshays! There was perfect communication and all of the requirements I had, related to the wedding products (invitations and etc.) i got, were fulfiled! I am definitely recommending them!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Najma · Married on 02/10/2016

I am very satisfy buying Shoes from ESHAYS. I was placed orders 3 times here and got all time good products. The products is really very nice looking and hing longevity. Personally I recommended Place your order here.Thanks

andrea · Married on 09/03/2014

Great for gifts and favors! I ordered some for all my guests. Price was great imade small gift bags for each guest and they absolutelyloved them!

Deja · Getting married on 07/18/2019

Very, very great website to get something ECCENTRIC! I was worried that I would not get something different to wear for my birthday and found the PERFECT sparkly sneakers on Eshays.com. It was a great price and did not take long to ship to me. Great service. I plan on shopping there again soon :-)

Sent on 05/13/2016

They have amazing customer service and excellent products. My best friend wedding was a huge success thanks to Eshay's.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Charnel · Married on 06/15/2018

The dopest on the market! I'm in love with everything on the website. I love Eshay's because this site offers items that you won't see everyone with. If you want stylish, glamorous, and unique items, I would definitely shop Eshay's. This site offers a variety of things, so there's something for every girl to get in touch with her glamourous side.