ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

147 | Indianapolis, IN

147 Reviews for ESB (Endless Summer Band)

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 1
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 2
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 3
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 4
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 5

ESB was absolutely amazing! They were easy to work with, quickly responded to all my emails, and had great advice regarding planning the songs and order of events at the reception. Our guests are still talking about how AMAZINGLY GOOD they are - they bring a ton of energy and have great depth in the styles of music they play! Bonus - they don't take breaks during the reception, which we loved because the energy and dancing never stopped! Also, ESB NAILED our special request for the first dance song (When We Fall In by Sean Hayes). I would recommend them 100x over! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Laura · Married on 01/04/2014

I have wanted ESB as my wedding band for at least 5 years since when they played for Long Run Hounds at the Pendennis Club! Everyone is still talking about everyone dancing the whole time!! And how awesome you all were!! Gosh I wish we could dance to you all every Weekend!! My dentist dances with you all at an event every year somewhere in Louisville!! Now I'm trying to get daniel and I invited!! The band makes the whole wedding!!! We had the best time!! Love the pics!!!!! Please tell the Band thank you too!!!

Laura Hampton Wilhem

Sent on 01/15/2014

This band is AMAZING!!! Not only did they have EVERYONE up dancing they played music that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/29/2013

I am in the event industry as a corporate planner, so when it was time to plan a wedding, not only did I need the very best vendors... my guests expected it!

Endless Summer Band is the absolute best cover band! My favorite to work with for corporate groups, and the perfect choice to make my wedding reception memorable for all. Guests of the wedding are still raving at the non-stop party on the dance floor. Our reception was about 3.25 hours, and the band went non-stop without a break. Amazing amazing amazing! Worth every dime!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2013

Words cannot express how awesome you guys are!! You helped make our day even more special!! People are still asking about the band!! Keep up the great work, we will be coming to listen to you all soon !

Sent on 12/09/2013

Endless Summer Band was amazing from the first song of the night until the last. I don't think they took one break in their entire three hour performance. Our dance floor was packed all night long and I've had so many people tell me how much fun they had dancing the night away. Endless Summer Band made the night so special for us- I have footage of the entire bridal party singing on stage to Party in the USA. They were responsive to all of our song requests. We would hire Endless Summer Band 100 times over again and recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding reception to be super fun and memorable.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2013

Endless Summer Band MADE OUR WEDDING! We had a blast dancing the night away- and so did our guests. People can't stop raving about how great of a time they had! The dance floor was packed the entire night by guests of all ages. Endless Summer Band rocks!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

ESB is absolutely incredible!!! They are fantastic to work with and so unbelievably good. Their range is without bounds - they can seriously play any genre and play it as well or better than the original! Our guests could not stop raving about this being the best wedding band they'd ever seen, and I would have to agree. I am a lifelong musician and having a great band was a number one priority for the rather lavish affair that mine and my husband's parents co-hosted. We considered bringing in a band from NYC or Chicago, but ultimately we went with ESB and it was the best decision we made! They brought the house down!! Our 28ft x 32ft dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. I should mention that I wrote a special song for my husband that I wanted to perform at the reception. ESB was kind enough to learn the song and even rehearse it with me ahead of time. It was a fantastic experience. Book this band now!!! You will be absolutely thrilled you did!

~ Michelle & Eric Greenberg

Sent on 09/23/2013

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

ESB was seriously awesome!! They were extremely helpful in the process of preparing for my wedding, and they made sure that all of my guests (young and old) had a great time. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Karen · Married on 08/10/2013

Fantastic band! ESB kept the crowd dancing all night. Truly was the highlight of the reception.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/10/2013

ESB absolutely MADE our wedding!!! The reception was a non-stop party, and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. We were running a little behind on schedule so they ended up playing over three hours with NO BREAK! They were absolutely awesome, and we got compliment after compliment about how great they were. They were wonderful to work with and made our reception a party that people were raving about. We are so thankful to ESB!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Christy · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you so much! Not only did Drew and I have THE BEST TIME, but it was evident our guests did as well. So many people came up to us and called the next day claiming "That was the best reception EVER!! The band was amazing!!!" Obviously I simply responded, "duh!"

But in all honestly, we want to sincerely thank you for being part of/responsible for the best night of our lives. You truly are "f*%#ing awesome" ;)

Can't wait to see you guys again!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Katie & Ashton · Married on 06/22/2013

Thank you ALL SO much for playing at our wedding at Huber Winery! EVERYONE keeps talking about how AWESOME you all were! Many people have commented that our wedding was the best they've EVER been to thanks to you all. We look forward to seeing you perform the next time you're in southern Indiana. Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Excellent band...I did not want them to stop playing!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Beth · Married on 06/07/2013

ESB played at our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely fabulous from the beginning of our evening to the very last song. Their professionalism, energy and wide selection of music kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. I would highly recommend Endless Summer Band to anyone for a wedding reception or a corporate event.

Sent on 06/10/2013

ESB was fabulous....kept the guests (275) all engaged! They played great music and were very entertaining. I am the mother of the bride so got to pay the bill and they met all expectations!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Larry · Married on 05/11/2013

Two Words - "Incredible Professionalism". The ESB entertainment group created an evening that will forever be a part of our Wedding Day memories. It is not hardly fair to call Endless Summer Band a band. They are much more than this. They truly define the meaning of entertainers! ESB provides an interaction with their guests that few bands offer! At our event, the dance floor was full all evening, but in addition, as you look around the event center, everyone in their seats were either clapping, singing, or standing as they listened to these entertainers. They sound so close to original artists, you would think your at a live concert! One final comment - As busy as the Endless Summer Band is(book them early!), We truly felt as if we were part of their family by the end of the evening. No request too large- any detail was covered.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband and I were married in May, and I can honestly say not a day goes by that we don't think about how great our day was, and muh of that had to do with Endless Summer Band. We actually were fortunate enough to hear the band play months before we were even enganged and I told my now husband that night that this band would be playing at our wedding one day! Needless to say, the wedding was planned around ESB, and we do not regret that decision for a second! This band is first class all the way around. I can not say enough great things about how professional, fun, and amazing Endless Summer Band is. We are currently looking for another reason to throw a big party so we can have ESB back to perform! You cannot go wrong hiring this group...I promise you will not be disappointed. Thanks Endless Summer Band for making our wedding day one to remember! Bo and I are forever greatful!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 01/05/2013

ESB was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed from the moment the band came on until the moment they finished. In addition, ESB was extremely flexible and attentive to our needs - they setup in less than an hour during our "room turn" without complaint or question. They made our night memorable, and our wedding would not have been the same without them! We have gotten so many Emails and phone calls about them!!! They are a delight to work worth, and beyond talented!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Abby · Married on 11/24/2012

Words can't express how amazing this band was at my wedding in November! I was thrilled with my band choice for the evening. They learned a song for the father-daughter dance and it was FANTASTIC!!!!! The talent this band has is incredible! I would highly recommend this band to anyone. I look forward to hearing them play in the future. Hopefully, I dont have to wait until May 2014 at my sisters wedding to hear them play next. THANK YOU ENDLESS SUMMER BAND!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Monique Lanham · Married on 11/23/2012

Over the top! Wonderful band!! Wonderful people!! I am getting feedback daily from my guest. Everyone loved the choice of songs and thought ESB was amazing. We had a music themed wedding. We love the sound of live music. We were VERY picky about our choice in a band. These guys and gal take it to a place of high energy, fun, dancing party. Their talent and professionalism is proof of years experience in great entertainment. I would hire them again for any event! THANK YOU ENDLESS SUMMER BAND!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Lindsey · Married on 10/19/2012

I can't say enough about Endless Sunmer Band and the amazing atmosphere they helped us create for our wedding! They were beyond expectations and made quite an impression on our guests who were extremely complimentary. They absolutely were the highlight to our reception!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Dean · Married on 09/29/2012

For my daughter's wedding we had a simple formula, get the best. We wanted the best food, best drink and the best band; because on this special night my daughter and son-in-law deserved the best. We did our homework and decided on Endless Summer Band. It has been two day since the wedding and the feedback has been tremendous. Many people are kindly calling it the best wedding they have ever been to. The next comment they say is "and that band was unbelievable." We have heard this constantly and they are right. I happen to play guitar and have many friends that are excellent musicians and I will share that ESB nailed it from start to finish. The dance floor was packed all night. So if you want a great experience dealing with professions starting with the booking, down to the last song; and if you want to leave your guest walking away talking about what a great party you threw, I'd suggest you do yourself a favor and book ESB.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2012

The Endless Summer Band played at my wedding this September, and they were AMAZING! We had countless people come up to us during and after the event and rave about the band! The band had people up dancing at the wedding that we had never seen dance before at any other event or wedding! It was incredible! The band played non-stop, and each song was better than the next. This band will definitely not disappoint. They are sure to be a highlight of any event. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and if we ever throw a big party again, we will be sure to use them! Book them early to make sure you get them!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Julie · Married on 09/22/2012

Endless Summer Band was in a word, amazing! We have worked with so many bands over the years and ESB was the epitome of professionalism from the start. Over the course of the night, we kept saying, "I can't believe how good this band is!." The variety of music is outstanding and the talent of the individuals that make up the band is truly phenomenal. We hope to work with ESB again in the very near future!

Sent on 09/28/2012