ESB (Endless Summer Band) Reviews

147 | Indianapolis, IN

147 Reviews for ESB (Endless Summer Band)

ESB (Endless Summer Band) 1
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 2
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 3
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 4
ESB (Endless Summer Band) 5

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

Endless Summer Band is hands down the BEST option for a wedding band. They not only were PHENOMENAL in talent but they exceeded every expectation and were so professional and easy to work with! EVERY single guest came up to us and told us how amazing our band was. I've had multiple people ask about them for future wedding planning and I would recommend ESB in a heartbeat to anyone!! They travel too and it would be well worth it!! I can't wait to go see them again!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Christine · Married on 06/04/2016

You MUST book ESB! Not only did we love every minute of their set but our guests loved them too. We had guests tell us they felt like they were at a concert, others said they jumped out of the bar line to run to the dance floor, and everyone had only great things to say about the how much fun the band was. We added the horns section for our wedding and I will never forget the sax solo for as long as I live :). They are a fantastic addition to any event and a no-brainer for your wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2016

This band is incredibly talented. As the bride, I can say that I danced more at my own wedding than any other I have ever attended. ESB kept all of our guests dancing all night until our special send-off. After, we were constantly asked about the name of the band. ESB's energy was boundless and absolutely addictive. Beyond the fun, they were also very professional and very responsive to any and all concerns or questions we had throughout the months of planning and preparation. What an unforgettable and special night of love, music, dancing and laughter! Thank you.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Casie · Married on 05/20/2016

Endless Summer Band is an amazing band! They kept the party going all night and were energetic and very involved with the crowd. We have had so much feedback about the band alone and how they are the best band anyone has seen at a wedding. They play a variety of music, for all ages. Any time I wanted to take a break from dancing they would play another song that I just had to stay on the dance floor for! I would highly recommend ESB to anyone. They set the tone for a fun night and awesome party!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 05/14/2016

ESB made our wedding reception so much fun!! So many of our guests told us that we had the "best band ever!!" ESB made the positive energy go through the roof and appealed to every guest - no matter what age! We are so glad we picked ESB to be the band for our reception, one of the best decisions we made. We highly, highly recommend them with enthusiasm!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

ESB did such an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and all of our friends commented how great they were. We hope to use ESB in our future events!

Sent on 12/18/2015

We loved the endless summer band! Our guests did too!!! We had a great time and didn't want the night to end. I would recommend them to anyone planning a fun wedding reception with plenty of dancing!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Meaghan · Married on 10/24/2015

Many of our guests have singled out the band as the “wow” factor that took an already great night to the next level of awesome with their energy and superb performance. If the band had played all night, the crowd would have stayed all night. The band also displayed their experience and enthusiasm to provide for smooth coordination beforehand, which was most appreciated amidst the stress of planning a wedding. One thing that we would have done differently was check in about to confirm the list of "please play" and "please do not play" songs that we submitted several weeks before in the days leading up to the wedding. But we cannot overstate how phenomenal the Endless Summer Band was on stage and to work with, as well as our gratitude for both.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Cynthia Miles · event on: 10/02/2015

ESB provided our non-profit fundraiser/gala with a fantastic show at a reasonable price with excellent service and extreme flexibility. They went out of their way to incorporate the gala's theme and played until the very end! They are the best and we recommend them regularly to associates, donors, corporations and other non-profits.

Sent on 11/10/2015

I would highly recommend ESB to other couples looking at bands--- they were awesome. Honestly, they made our reception 10X more fun. We loved the brass section as well.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Adrienne · Married on 09/04/2015

Worth every penny. We have recommended this band to anyone getting married. They are amazing entertainers and great people to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2017

It is hard for me to review ESB because I am truly blown away by them at each performance. I have had the pleasure of hosting Endless Summer Band for 3 events. Their musical talent alone is beyond remarkable. They are truly artists in entertainment. They are also extremely professional and polite and accommodating. They are able to get the crowd to the dance floor from the very beginning of the show. I have heard several musicians in the audience compliment them on musical talent alone. Endless Summer Band puts on such a fun show and they are loved by all ages. I consider myself fortunate to have worked with them. They MAKE the night!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Alexis · Married on 08/23/2015

ESB was the best money we spent during our wedding. We could not have had a better experience working with a vendor. From the beginning, they provided great information on their services as well as a variety of samples. They were by far the best entertainment option that we found and were a great value for the level of talent. Both Steve and Bryan were responsive and flexible with our requests. The band learned two special song requests of ours and kept our guests dancing all night long. When one of my guests requested "Play That Funky Music", the singer let him know that we had requested "no disco". I really appreciated the fact that she had honored my request but let her know that it would be okay and they promptly played the song which ended up being a ton of fun. All of our guests, of all ages, complimented the band and the fact that they didn't stop playing all night long. I (and my family and friends) will hire ESB for any other event we host in Indy! Thank you so much to ESB for setting the tone for an amazing reception!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dale · event on: 08/22/2015

This band performed NONSTOP for three hours. What a show! Our friends have been calling and emailing all day about ESB. We can't say enough about the experience and showmanship we had the pleasure to witness last night. I have a strong suspicion that if we can get ESB back, this will become an annual event.

Dale and Mary Conrad 8/23/15

Sent on 08/23/2015

Mary · Married on 08/14/2015

ESB was fantastic! From the beginning, booking the band, through planning the event, and the ultimate execution.......Bryan England worked with us on the music we wanted , the schedule, providing dinner music, and being our MC for the evening. They did a wonderful job learning the songs we wanted for the bride and groom dance, as well as the daddy- daughter dance. They energized the crowd with their music and knew what to play when to keep the guests engaged. We had a mixed crowd and once the dance music started, the floor was always full! Even during the short band break, we still had dancers on the floor because ESB knew what music to play to keep the energy going! I believe that 95% of our guests were there at the last song because they didn't want the evening to end. We had many guests text us afterwards and complimented us on the wonderful party and the super band choice! I hope they are still going strong when the next daughter gets married...which will be several years from now! ;)

Sent on 08/18/2015

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

We look forward to daughter #2 !!! Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2015

Endless Summer Band did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! They played at my older sister's wedding more than 10 years ago and were as good as they are now! I barely left the dance floor all night! My friends are still talking about them and how they kept the party going!! Best wedding dance party! They were easy to work with and had great recommendations on how to structure the night to make sure everyone had a great night! I would definitely recommend using them in the future to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Endless Summer Band is by far the best band in the country! My husband is a singer and all his friends are musicians so they are super critical of bands. They all LOVED Endless Summer. My mom found the band when they played at a casino 3 years ago. She hired them for my sister's wedding and we just had them for my wedding in Louisville. We also recommended them to 3 other friends who used them at their weddings. They keep everyone dancing the entire night! We all literally stopped dancing in awe of the female vocalist's voice. They are personable, a great value, and the best sound. They knew how to time the evening right and what songs to play to keep people out of their chairs and dancing. This was a Jewish wedding and they play an outstanding horrah! My friend from Cincinnati commented to me at the wedding "I have found my wedding band, I just need to find my husband!" Endless Summer is truly the best and they

Sent on 08/20/2015

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You all were a blast!!!!!

Allison · Married on 07/25/2015

ESB was wonderful to work with. They made it easy to pick the music and also offered to learn a song for you if you wanted a specific one for your first dance. They love getting the crowd and bridal party involved. They are extremely personable and just all around fun. We absolutely loved them!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Trisha · Married on 07/25/2015

ESB is a fabulous band. Everyone loves them !

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

ESB is the greatest band we have ever heard! We were able to attend two weddings before hearing them play at our own...and they are FANTASTIC! They truly made our wedding reception the party that it was. It was exactly what we were hoping for and our guests enjoyed dancing until 1 AM! We cannot say enough good things about them because they are truly amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2015

tess · Married on 07/11/2015

ESB went above and beyond to make our reception incredible. We have had countless guests tell us that ESB was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding reception, and I 100% agree! We asked them to do a slower version of a popular song for our first dance, and they did such an amazing job with their rendition. My husband and I like their version better than the original! Wedding planning can be hectic, but it was so nice working with ESB. The communication was clear and easy and really put my mind at ease. If you want your reception to be one for the books, ESB should be the first vendor you book after deciding on your venue!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Debbie · Married on 06/27/2015

Endless Summer Band is awesome! Their music selection is fabulous! They had every age on the dance floor the entire night! EVERYONE commented: "This band is great" or "This band rocks". They more than met our expectations!
    They deserve 10 stars, not just 5! Thanks for a memorable evening!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Thank you!!!

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

I drove 3 hours to listen to ESB before I chose them as my wedding band. After the first song, I knew they were exactly what I wanted. They actually exceeded my expectations. We had a wide span of ages at the wedding, so they played a variety of music for all generations there. Out of all the decisions I had to make for our wedding, choosing ESB was definitely one of the best choices I made! They were easy to work with and Bryan England responded promptly to all my emails. I highly recommend them, and I know everyone that attended our wedding would agree!

Sent on 07/10/2015

ESB (Endless Summer Band)'s reply:

Thank you for you confidence in us Allison!!

Awesome Band. Once they started, they did not stop and the dance floor was full from beginning to end!!! They played a variety of music to suit all our tastes and all generations danced together! They sound just like all the original artists...hard to believe their artistic range! We have already recommended them to several folks who were at the wedding or who heard about them! Hope you can get them!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Tana · Married on 04/17/2015

Booking Endless Summer Band to perform for our wedding was one of the best decision's I made in planning the whole event! I had been to several weddings they have performed at in the past, but each time I hear them, they are better than the last. They continue to develop their song catalog to reflect a mix of today's hits and classics for each and every guest to enjoy. They even accommodated my requests to learn songs for the reception and surprised me by supporting my new family in performing a flash mob. Choosing ESB for your event takes the worry out of planning! They are more than worth their value and I only hope to have other friends and family book them as well so I can continue to enjoy!

Sent on 05/07/2015