ES Photography Reviews

15 | Pasadena, CA

15 Reviews for ES Photography

Erika · Married on 02/18/2013

Ellice and her colleague did a simply fabulous job shooting our wedding on September 21, 2013. I cannot say enough amazing things about Ellice and her photography skills. Ellice is professional, sweet, flexible, detail oriented, artistic, extremely talented and the list goes on and on. She truly captured my husband and I's love for eachother on our special day and the extreme beauty of our venue. As we were looking through our photos, I simply couldn't believe that I loved every single picture (that never happens!!!). We absolutely love Ellice Boone and will reccommend her to all of our family/friends.

Sent on 10/17/2013

We had a terrific experience with Ellice & ES Photography for our wedding. Spending such a special day with her was a pleasure, and the final product -- the photos -- were breathtaking. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Lesley · Married on 03/15/2009

Ellice is the best of the best!! Do whatever it takes to fit her into your budget and she will be the best money you spend on your big day. She will capture the most priceless moments and the most precious details that you will want to remember for a lifetime. Her photos are simply fantastic. She is very creative and really knows how to get the perfect shot time and time again. She has such a great sense of each persons personality and is able to capture it beautifully in her pictures. She's such a sweetheart and a lot of fun to work with! You will not be disappointed! The top of the line wedding planners use and recommend her, so she has to be amazing. :) Thank you, Ellice for being part of our wedding because it was really enjoyable having you there!

Sent on 04/01/2009
  • kelly&jason

kelly · Married on 10/11/2008

Ellice was amazing and my wedding pictures were exactly what I wanted. She captures moments that you can not put a price on, it was definitely money well spent. She was out of my budget but she worked with me with the price. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Erin · Married on 07/07/2007

When we first looked at the sample photos on ES Photography's website, we knew who our photographer had to be. Wonderfully warm and real shots of weddings, they aren't those cold and boring shots of your aunt and uncle's wedding! Ellice was professional and flexible, great experience.

Sent on 07/24/2007

Rosanne · Married on 10/14/2006

Elice did an incredible job photographing our wedding. We could not be more pleased. We had a smallish (about 65 people), late afternoon wedding in our garden, which was still in full bloom (in early October) and had a great dinner party afterwards inside the house. We connected with Elice and she truly captured our spirit and the spirit of our wedding which comes right across in the photos -- there were a lot of funny and great moments that are captured on film. Elice was a joy to work with -- a highly skilled, consummate professional who is easy to work with, is intuitive and "gets it". Her positive spirit and affable personality made everything fun.

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2006

When we first saw sample photos from ES Photography, we knew who we wanted to hire for our wedding day. To have beautiful photos was extremely important to us and Ellice made that possible. She is talented, creative, flexible, and professional. The photos are amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2007

Anjali · Married on 08/19/2006

Great experience with Ellice! She did a wonderful job, we love our photos!

Sent on 02/07/2007

Robyn · Married on 08/13/2006

Ellice is amazing! Our picstures turned out great and I barely knew she was there - she was so unobtrusive during the ceremony and the reception. Everyone exclaims over our pics and we were very lucky to have her do our wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2007

Michael · Married on 08/12/2006

Ellice was a very warm, caring, resourceful, and attentive photographer, with tons of energy and enthusiasm to boot! We would highly recommend her for any occasion, and we may very well be using her services at a later date for another life event...

Sent on 02/05/2007

Megan · Married on 05/28/2006

Ellice was amazing!!! She made us feel completely at ease and was so great at getting everyone organized to take the pictures. In fact, some of our friends who had recently got engaged met her at our wedding and hired her on the spot!! We absolutely love our photos and highly recommend her!

Diane · Married on 05/13/2006

I absolutely love Ellice, her work and professionalism! Ellice is creative and amazing in capturing the feeling of the wedding. Moreover, Ellice was on time for every appointment, sincerely listened to what we envisioned our wedding photos to look like and did everything she can to realize that, and went way beyond what we expected - from our casual shots to our wedding day. Also, she's just a wonderful person and that was very important to me as a bride on one of the most special, yet stressful, days of my lilfe. I recently received my wedding album, and it really reflects Ellice's work as an artist, as well as what we wanted. I love it!

Sent on 03/25/2007

Tom · Married on 04/16/2006

My wife says (but I agree):

Ellice was absolutely my favorite vendor (and that?s
    saying a lot because this was my #1 priority and I
    thought ALL my vendors were excellent). Tom & I fell
    in love with her immediately and we knew that she was
    absolutely the one for us as soon as we met her!
    Shooting our engagement pictures was so much fun and
    they turned out so amazing. We loved the engagement
    pictures so much that we had 3 of them blown up and
    displayed at the wedding. On the wedding day, she was
    with me all day?and she never once annoyed me. Ellice
    was always so friendly and pleasant. She worked so
    hard; I never saw her put the camera down once. I had
    very high expectations for the quality of the pictures
    and Ellice did not disappoint one bit. She shot
    amazing candids and the posed shots were not at all
    cheesy. I gave Ellice only a skeleton list of the
    pictures that I wanted, but it was like she read my
    mind and got every shot, both candids and posed, that
    I wanted. I cannot rave about Ellice enough!

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2008

ES Photography was fantastic to work with! Ellice made us feel so comfortable, and was so easy to work with. Her pictures are beautiful and she is great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2008

Loved the work that Ellice and her husband do. She made my photos look amazing and really brought out the beauty in our wedding.. She knew all the right shots and makes you feel soo comfortable during the whole experience. I love her! Would use her and her husband again! They make an awesome team!!

Sent on 01/16/2013