ES Events Lighting Reviews

8 | Dallas, TX

8 Reviews for ES Events Lighting

8 ES Events Lighting Reviews

Melanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend ES Events! Staci was great to work with and executed our vision to a tee! Our wonderful lighting added such a special ambiance to our outdoor cocktail hour and reception at The Laurel...just magical! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

ES Events Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Melanie! It was such a pleasure working with you and we're so thankful for the opportunity. Best wishes to you and your family! Congrats Katie & Ron!!
  • sara

sara · Married on 01/25/2014

We used ES for lighting and drapery and both were excellent at the reception. Adrienne was willing to work with my budget and still help me have the wedding of my dreams! A pleasure to work with!

Amber · Married on 11/02/2013

We worked with Brad on lighting for our backyard wedding. The string lighting turned out perfect and it gave off the most perfect ambiance for the evening. He came out to Bridgeport a few months before to survey the space and provide us with a quote. He was very flexible on when to set up and when to take down. He arrived late morning the day before the wedding and came back the day after for take down. It was really smooth sailing with these guys and they were really great to have! Thanks!

Vicky · Married on 05/29/2010

brad was extremely knowledgeable. he brought our lighting dreams to reality. our reception looked great. we loved how everything turned out. the price was awesome as well. highly recommend!

Gina · Married on 10/24/2009

David, and the Entertainment Solutions team, were an absolute joy to work with. They were beyond professional; super creative; and, truly put the finishing touches on our wedding with the lighting. It's amazing how great lighting can transform the feel of your wedding. From the cocktail reception's deep purples; to a softly lit, romantic reception setting, David was able to pinpoint and execute exactly what we wanted, and really enhanced the feel of the reception. If you need lighting, a DJ, or both, they are hands down a good hire. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

• Rosie

Rosie · Married on 09/05/2009

Worked with both David and Brad. They did my lighting, video, and dj. They were both easy to get along with and budget conscious. The lighting was phenomenal. They were extremly flexible around my schedule. Would recommend them to everyone I know.

Emily · Married on 06/27/2009

I used Brad Litteken as a DJ - and he was amazing. He was totally flexible and accommodating towards the end when I didn't have much time to finalize things right before the wedding. We communicated by email and phone. Payment was easy. Also, he worked with my budget so that I could get the best lighting and sound options to make the biggest impact on my venue. He came out to the venue free of charge months before the event to help with decisions.

The day of the wedding, everyone loved him! He is NOT an overbearing DJ who wants all the attention on him. He lets everyone have fun and keeps things running without getting in the way.

You will be THRILLED if you use him for your next event!

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2008

One word sums it up ... AMAZING!

I worked primarily with David and was very please with everything from the ceremony and reception lighting, the band, slideshow, videography and all of the "little" things. David even helped us stay on track with timing and event order. They are reasonable priced and great to work with for any of your event needs!