ErinMarie weddings and events Reviews

ErinMarie weddings and events 3
ErinMarie weddings and events 4
  • Matt

Matt Rakoff · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Incredible wedding planner. Personable and professional!

We are from New York and decided to get married down in Florida so wanted a "day/week-of" coordinator to assist with the timeline and ensure everything ran smoothly. Erin did just that and more! She was on top of every detail but extremely calm and pleasant to work with. She communicated seamlessly with all of our vendors and incorporated our input to customize the day exactly as we wanted it. Things could not have gone more perfectly on our wedding day and a lot of that is due to Erin. Hiring Erin was the best decision we made for our wedding and money well spent!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Diana · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding planner there is!

A friend referred me to Erin about a year back when I was first starting to plan my wedding. Since it was a destination wedding, I knew I would need some support day-of to ensure that all the moving pieces stayed on track - and family members and friends didn't get lost in a foreign city along the way. Erin was 100% the best choice and I'm so thankful to my friend for the referral. She is calm, reliable, so sweet and organized - and I guarantee will remember details you do not as the final weeks before the wedding close in. I can confidently say we would not have had a cake make it to the reception if it wasn't for Erin (thanks to her follow-up with the vendor, we learned the order had never been officially processed about one week before the wedding!). All in all, I highly recommend whether you are looking for a full-fledged planner or a day-of. She is the best in the business and you can bet everything will go off without a hitch - at my wedding it certainly did.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Susan · Married on 12/29/2018

She Knows Her Stuff!

Erin was great to work with! We worked with her to plan a destination wedding. She provided us with vendor options for all aspects of the event. The days leading up to the wedding were a bit stressful for us but she had everything completely in control & the day was flawless!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Barbara · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfection!

Erin is spectacular!! She helped us for Month of Coordination for our wedding and it was the best decision I ever made! She helped coordinate the most perfect wedding ever. I was able to relax and enjoy my entire day with her expert help! She provided great advice on wedding flow/final decor, highly organized, handled situations with professionalism and super sweet! We just loved working with her and would do it again whenever we renew our vows :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amy · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, Warm, Detailed, and Affordable

Erin was a dream to work with. From the initial communications with her to midnight the night of the wedding, she was so helpful and clear! Erin is very knowledgeable, supportive, flexible, warm, and ready to help with the million tasks and situations that come up. Her calm demeanor and quick thinking, helped make the month before the wedding way less stressful. And for the day of the wedding, I was able to enjoy getting ready and getting married knowing that Erin would handle anything needed! I keep telling my family and friends that this was the best money spent for our wedding! Could not have imagined a smoother wedding day. Thank you so much, Erin!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

After a terrible experience on my sisters wedding I knew that Hiring a wedding coordinator was one of my top priorities in the early stages of wedding planning. It’s so scary to plan your dream day and to entrust it into someone to execute. But oh my Erin was a god send! She is kind, smart, patient, organized and a genuinely lovely human being! She listened to my crazy ideas and totally ran with it! On our wedding day, she was calm and determined to give us an effortlessly smooth memorable day. If there was any chaos, we would have never known! She even magically coordinated fixing up our bridal suite (honestly she may have even done it herself!) as it turned into a child day care for our youngest guests while the dance floor got packed. Oh, Did I mention that my wedding was in Coconut groove? Despite it being so far from her, she arrived early, never rushed through the night, and brought home all our big items so we wouldn’t have to think about it!

I am so grateful for you, Erin. We will always remember our special night and will wish to relive it for the rest of our lives. Till today, Our guests tell us how organized our event was, and how smooth the timeline felt. You are the magic behind this!!

If you are looking for a smart, organized, imaginative, patient, kind (trust me this is an incredibly important characteristic for a coordinator) wedding coordinator - you must call Erin! You won’t regret it

Sent on 04/08/2018

Maria · Married on 01/27/2018

Erin is AWESOME. We picked her to give me peace of mind and act as our Day Of coordinator. She helped keep all of the stress away from me (the bride) and made it possible for me to sit back and enjoy everything. She handled everything from communicating with vendors to making sure that everything was setup correctly. Erin even went as far as to personally deliver all of our centerpieces and decor to our room after the wedding. This is not even a drop in the bucket of everything she helped us with.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was our day of coordinator for me and my husbands wedding. She was friendly, assertive and extremely easy to work with. She knew exactly what she was doing and made sure our entire day was flawless. I literally worried about nothing on our wedding day, or in the weeks leading up to it. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We told her what we wanted for our wedding and she executed our vision exactly. We stayed in the hotel where our wedding took place and as we were walking upstairs after the wedding ended I was thinking "oh god this room is going to be a mess" (my bridesmaids and I had spent the day in there getting ready). We walked into the room and it was totally spotless thanks to Erin! She was beyond wonderful and I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning their wedding!

ErinMarie weddings and events 5
    ErinMarie weddings and events 6
    ErinMarie weddings and events 7
    Sent on 11/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Erin is fantastic. Not only is she amazing at what she does but, it truly a pleasure to work with and a genuine person. From the moment I met her she put me at ease. My venue was kind of a nightmare and she made sure to make herself available for all of the appointments and advocate on my behalf. Her timelines and vendor communication let me enjoy the fun parts of planning my wedding. Before the wedding date had even happened she was worth every penny! I was able to relax and enjoy the day. I know for a fact that it was because she was there the whole day. She coordinated the rehearsal, helped decorate, and packed everything into my family’s cars after the wedding. I cannot thank her enough for her assistance!

ErinMarie weddings and events 8
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Candance · Married on 06/17/2017

Erin went above and beyond to make my day the best day ever! She kept me on budget and with her help we actually stayed under budget. Lots of people at my wedding couldn't believe how unstressed I was and I give all the credit to Erin she handled everything! I would highly recommend using her if needed!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 02/26/2017

Erin was absolutely AMAZING! She is so down to earth, and makes you feel comfortable from the very beginning. She was always there for me whenever I emailed or texted her. We had our wedding at the West Palm Beach Lake Pavilion which meant we had to set up everything. Our wedding was mostly DIY and by that I mean I bought or made as much as I could. Not to mention I am a complete perfectionist and was panicking up until the last few hours before I walked down the isle. Erin was calm the entire time, and that helped me calm down. She kept reassuring me that everything would be perfect, and it was beyond what I imagined. She is by far the BEST vendor we had, and if you hire her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Erin was AMAZING! She was the person I didn't know I needed for my big day. Erin was very knowledgeable and always a text, call or email away. I will always be grateful to her for making my wedding day flawless, being an absolute professional and putting me at ease when my nerves were getting the best of me. I highly recommend Erin for your wedding or any major event you need assistance the day of. She will not let you down and will make sure that you are her top priority. Thank you, Erin! I would not have had the wedding I did without you as my vendor.
    Love,
    Mrs. Castro

Sent on 11/01/2016

Megan · Married on 10/16/2015

Erin was a tremendous help with planning and executing my wedding. I had about 10 months to plan the whole thing (which I thought was plenty of time), but Erin laid out a nice schedule for me to follow so I didn't get overwhelmed. She developed my timeline, created a spreadsheet for my wedding budget, found ways for me to save money, and even helped me make my cake-pops! When it came to putting some of my wedding visions together, Erin's suggestions were thoughtful and spot-out. I can honestly say that my wedding was perfect. Thanks to Erin, a single detail wasn't missed and my husband and I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough about the fantastic planning and coordination that ErinMarie weddings and events offers! Whether it was helping plan our room layout, seating arrangements, the day-of timeline, coordinating between all of our vendors, overseeing the decor at our venue, or making sure our ceremony went off without a hitch, Erin made everything run so smoothly and did everything with a smile on her face. We were planning our wedding from afar, and her responsiveness by phone and email were incredible and she worked seamlessly with us once we were all onsite. It's apparent that she loves what she does and that she's truly great at it. I don't know what I would have done without her services - thank you, Erin!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Louise · event on: 04/11/2014

Simply put, Erin’s expertise is invaluable.
    Erin and her team have been my event go-to for over 5 years; ranging from all-inclusive corporate ski trips for 110 guests, and historic venue fundraisers for 650 guests, through to intimate family celebrations in a vineyard for 20 guests - and everything in between. Erin brings incredible warmth, vision, creativity, and no-nonsense management to every occasion. She invests in every one of her clients; partnering with you and taking care to understand what YOU want – to create a personalized event experience. And because Erin has painstakingly curated a vendor and venue list that is second to none, she takes the stress and risk out of your event; delivering an experience that is nothing short of spectacular. Every time.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Elisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Erin made our wedding day and the month leading up to it so much less stressful for us. Having her really allowed us to just enjoy our wedding and not have to think about all of the details of the day. She is very organized and will help your vision come to life. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hillary · Married on 04/19/2014

Erin was awesome! We wanted a less traditional wedding and Erin delivered exactly what we hoped for. If you're looking for a planner that really understands your vision and is down to earth and professional, look no further.

Sent on 07/23/2017