Erin Tayloe Photography Reviews

6 | Fenton, MO

6 Reviews for Erin Tayloe Photography

Lori · Married on 05/19/2018

After the choice of groom, hiring Erin Tayloe Photography was the second best decision I made during the entire wedding process. Don't hesitate, she's worth it. We had a budget wedding and photos were the one thing I didnt want to compromise on. After, I am so blown away by her work I feel like I got a bargain.

1 hour for engagement photos, 6 hours for the wedding, and we got around 3,000 photos in total. Of those, only a handful were vetoed for 'I hate the way /whatever/ body part looks in this'... And I'm hella insecure! In fact, some of the photos look straight out of a magazine or off of Pinterest, and we are so not your conventional magazine couple. The photos were delivered in such a thoughtful package, and she sent a delightful little token at Christmas... but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

When rain threatened the ceremony suddenly, Erin rolled with the schedule changes, wrapped the camera in plastic so she could keep shooting until the skies opened, and kept. taking. stunning. photos.

Just... Do it. She's the one you've been looking for. You will not regret it

Sent on 06/30/2018

S · Married on 12/02/2017

Fabulous photos that captured the joys of our day!!!! We used Erin for two daughter's weddings, and she was incredibly warm, capable, and directive to keep things moving smoothly and organize our large family. The photos turned out beautifully with a great variety of settings and poses. Erin met with us beforehand, did engagement photos that are also great, and participated behind-the-scenes, but fully available in our wedding days. We highly recommend Erin in her skills and personality to photograph special events. Thank you Erin for chronicling these important days in our lives!!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Erin was outstanding. She went out of her way to make the day special and captured every moment perfectly. She has already sent us "teaser" pictures and they are beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing as our wedding photographer! She was so great to work with for our engagement session, in all the lead up and planning of the wedding, and of course on the actual day. So many people in our wedding party commented that she was the best photographer they had worked with. She is fun, fast, efficient and totally knows what she's doing. She made sure everything went smoothly, and we all had so much fun taking the pictures. We absolutely love all of our photos from her; she captured us and our loved ones so well! She went above and beyond in everything! We are so very happy that we found her and would highly recommend Erin to any other couple!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Aubrey · Married on 09/23/2017

Erin was great to work with! I'll admit, the engagement photos felt a little awkward, but worth it because we got to know Erin and felt so comfortable with her on our wedding day! She was in contact with me weeks before the wedding to finalize a timeline. When she arrived, she scoped out the best places for photos and confirmed her plan with me. She definitely helped us stay ahead of schedule and was so flexible with us throughout the day. I haven't seen the final pictures yet but I am confident in her ability to give us great photos. Also, she gave us several free 4x6 prints from the engagement session and some cute trinkets in a very prettily-packaged box. She definitely went above and beyond to make our day special for us and I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sara · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance and I used Erin for our engagement pictures. She has a great personality, high energy and wasn't afraid to tell us what to do to get a good picture. It took a little long (6 weeks) to get our pictures back, but she gave us all of the pictures on a thumb drive and a goody basket of candy, a few 4 x 6 prints of us, and some bridal odds and ends.

Sent on 12/12/2015