Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist Reviews

53 | Clifton Park, NY

53 Reviews for Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist

Britni · Married on 01/18/2014

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with. I was lucky enough to have her do my makeup for my engagement party, engagement photos (which she CAME to and did my make up in the middle of the woods.. How awesome is that?!) and then the day of my wedding she did my makeup as well as my whole bridal party! She made me feel so beautiful. Everyone looked flawless. I can't wait for her to do my makeup again!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

Erin did an awesome job on my girls and my makeup. She made me look flawless and really paid attention to detail. I would highly recommend her for make up. My makeup stayed on the whole night without any smudges!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Erin was great to work with!! She came to the venue and had everyone at ease on the big day. She listened to what all of us wanted (lashes!! natural, just a little smoky eye...). One guest said, "Who did all of the make-up? Everyone looks like a model."

Sent on 11/03/2013

Erin is more wonderful than I could describe. She is so talented, reliable, easy to work with, and just great overall. I was planning my wedding from DC and she helped me by giving me some names for other types of vendors that I needed desperately and those worked out great as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Carly · Married on 06/15/2013

I can't say enough about how amazing Erin is! From the first time I contacted her, she was friendly, professional, responsive, and helpful (everything a bride wants). The makeup she did for myself and my bridal party was amazing- everyone looked flawless and natural. Even my husband (who hates makeup) commented several times about how great it looked! Not only is her work with makeup beautiful, but Erin is exactly the kind of person you want to be around on the morning of your wedding. She is fun, kind, and confident in what she is doing. I don't always wear a lot of makeup, and I have to say I wasn't sure if it would be worth the cost to get it done for the wedding- and let me just say, IT IS WORTH IT! I would highly recommend Erin to any bride!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/22/2013

Erin is an EXCEPTIONAL make up artist. She did such a beautiful job, I could not have asked for more! Not only did my make up turn out amazing, but it was flawless and lasted all night long! She is professional & so lovely to work with. I highly recommend her, I have no regrets!

Sent on 03/09/2013
  • User3199204 · 2+ years ago

Great value, choices and everyone said that my wedding party was glam. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • User3062059 · 2+ years ago

Erin was absolutely fabulous! Erin did a fantastic job with the makeup for my wedding day and I have never felt more beautiful. She was truly a wonderful presence to have around on my wedding morning and I can't wait to have her beatify me again sometime soon! Can't say enough good things : )

Sent on 03/09/2013

Jamie · Married on 02/02/2013

Erin did a make-up trial for me and did the make-up for my wedding (myself, 6 bridesmaids, and my mom). Erin was amazing from start to finish. A consumate professional who has a fantastic and light hearted attitude, Erin is not only approchable and easy-going but is professional and definitely knows her industry inside and out.

Erin and her team (Leah) came prepared on my wedding day- make-up, tools, supplies, and smiles on deck. My girls all loved sitting her in chair getting glam and were SO happy with the way their make-up looked. I was stunned when Erin finished with me and I look in the mirror. I have never felt more glamorous in my whole life! Prior to my wedding day I had a fear of my make-up wearing off halfway through the night. Not only did my make-up look amazing, it felt super light and it lasted literally ALL night.

Erin was always responsive, on time, prepared, and great to talk to. I couldn't have been happier with her services. I can't wait to go back to Erin to get glammed up for a special event in the future. I've been handing out her cards left and right and can't wait for my friends and family to use her services, too!

Sent on 02/25/2013

I knew immediately that Erin was going to be the girl for my big day . professional knowledgeable flexible responsive warm skilled and I now consider her a friend

Sent on 01/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/29/2012

Erin is truly AMAZING!!!!! not only is she a phenomenal makeup artist but she is very professional and super friendly....couldn't have asked for anything more!!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2012

Erin is wonderful. I am not a heavy make-up person, and Erin gave me such a polished, but natural look. I still looked like me! And, she came right to my parents' house where we were getting ready. Also, our moms had their make-up done professionally for the first time and were just gorgeous! They were so happy. I may now be addicted to lashes, and want Erin to do my make-up for every party I attend, ever.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2012

Wonderful woman!!! Has a TON of great advice and really knows what she is talking about. Not only that but is a really talented artist. All of my bridesmaids, and my mom wanted thier make up done, and I know they all wanted different things (some of my bridesmaids rarely wear make up so they wanted a very natural look, and my sister wanted a more prominent look). My sister looked like she could step onto the red carpet! She looked beautiful. My mom was really scared to have her make up done because she doesnt like the "made up" look, but she didnt look made up at all. Her skin just looked flawless and her featrues excentuated, not covered up, exactly what she wanted. And of course, I looked excatly how I wanted to look. I wanted to look "bridal", and still alot like myself, and thats exactly how Erin made me look. Just like myself, only more perfect (plus I had drank a little too much the night before and was a little red and puffy which Erin TOTALLY fixed!). Plus, shes really nice too! very happy with my choice, and me and my girls all looked flawless.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Taylor · Married on 08/31/2012

Erin was amazing from ou first phone conversation to the last touch up on my wedding day. She was available via phone, text, or email whenever I needed an opinion or to throw around ideas for the big day. I was so excited when I booked her, and so blessed to have such a true artist on my wedding day. All the girls and family members who were able to work with her were equally as impressed. I am looking forward to another occasion where I can work with her again!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2012

Erin is amazing!!! She is truly brilliant at what she does!! She not only did my makeup, but my entire bridal party's makeup as well. We actually got rained on during my ceremony and everyone's makeup still looked gorgeous even after all the rain!! Erin offers trials and consults to help you achieve your perfect bridal style! I never felt more beautiful-I highly recommend Erin!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Rachael · Married on 08/12/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Erin. She is so talented and professional it shows through her passion and warm personality from start to finish. She made me feel like a real princess on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough for that. She stayed with me to make sure my makeup looked perfect before walking out and made the morning of my wedding so relaxing. Everyone complimented how amazing i looked all day and even better it lasted. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best. I look forward to watching her success continue to grow and flourish.

Heidi · Married on 08/11/2012

Erin was simply fabulous and professional. She listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted and then some. I knew she would be great, but she really did go above and beyond. I highly recommend Erin Marzilli to every bride!

Jenna · Married on 06/29/2012

Erin was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. From the moment we decided to work with each other, Erin was always responsive to my needs and questions. She met with me and my mom for a trial, and offered me as many trials as I wanted to feel prepared!! On the wedding day, Erin was just so amazing to work with. All of my girls looked beautiful, and she knew exactly what to do with my make-up based on my requests and trials. Erin is amazing!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Suzy · Married on 05/12/2012

Erin was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional and all of the girls looked so beautiful! Our makeup was perfect-the make up highlighted everyone's natural beauty and no one looked over made-up. I want Erin to do my makeup for every big event!

Audrey · Married on 10/08/2011

Erin was WONDERFUL. She was sweet enough to squeeze me in a month prior to my wedding and did a wonderful job with all my girls, mom, and myself. I personally have never felt so beautiful - the look she created for me was classic and timeless, and the makeup stayed all day without any problems. The pictures I've seen already have come out beautifully; I'm so glad I hired Erin and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

She was there early, was professional, uses the best products, and was sweet and kind with everyone. The morning went so smoothly and she knew how to keep everyone calm and lighthearted.

Erin, thank you so much!! You were the best! I am so glad I was able to work with you!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2011

Erin was my makeup artist for my wedding day. She did an absolutely AMAZING job and helped me stay calm amongst all the chaos! I found out less than a month before my wedding that the makeup artist I originally booked was no longer available - I think it was a blessing in disguise, because otherwise I would have never found Erin! She totally came through for me. Even with the last minute notice, she found a way to fit me in her schedule, made me look beautiful, and was a special part of my day. Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Kellie · Married on 09/10/2011

I cant even begin to describe how lucky I was to have Erin work on all of our make up!! She made my already beautiful bridesmaids and mothers so GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!! Everyone simply looked stunning and I couldnt have been happier. She was so professional and effecient in managing her time with so many girls!!!! (She and her assistant ended up doing 14 women, and she was attaending my wedding!!) She litterally made everyone look flawless and I am so thankful we were able to have the opportunity to work with her. Even when I had no idea on what I wanted, I trusted Erin to do whatever she thought would look great and I wouldn't have changed a thing, I received so many compliments from friends and family and even strangers who were just looking at pictures!!! I was so blessed to have had Erin be apart of the most important day of my life. THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIN, all your work and help meant the world to me. :) -Kellie (a VERY happy bride)

Sent on 10/20/2011

Sara · Married on 09/02/2011

I am having a destination wedding and want to do my own makeup. Erin gave me an incredible makeup lesson and as a result I feel completely comfortable with purchasing/selecting my makeup products and applying them on my wedding day. She is friendly, informative, and very knowledgable and I'm so glad I chose her to help me! Thanks again Erin!!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Julie · Married on 08/20/2011

If you are looking for a master make-up artist to look your absolute BEST for you special day, I would HIGHLY recommend Erin Marzilli. Erin is AMAZING! Not only is she an brilliant make-up artist, she's also incredibly responsive, professional, and I felt totally confident in knowing my make-up would look flawless on my wedding day! The best part was, it lasted the ENTIRE night! Lastly, in searching for my make-up artist for my wedding I noticed that many other artist's packages were not all inclusive. Something I really liked, Erin's packages include EVERYTHING, lashes, airbrush, gloss (she gives it to you to reapply ;-))

Sent on 11/09/2011

Heather · Married on 08/13/2011

I love Erin!! shes a sweet girl. She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day and did my eye makeup the way i never thought of doing my makeup ever, a smokey eye with pink. she even helped me and my maid of honor with our dresses. I would recommend her 100% :)

She also came right to my house.

Thanks Erin! :)