Erin Marie Photography Reviews

47 | Gaithersburg, MD

47 Reviews for Erin Marie Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katharine · Married on 10/25/2014

Carlos was the photographer at our wedding on 10/25/14. I cannot say enough positive things about his services. We just got our pictures back and they are fantastic. He earns the money you pay him. He hustled the entire night of our wedding and as a result got some amazing pictures. His prices are very reasonable and were sometimes half as much of other quotes we were getting. All in all we are very pleased with the pictures he took of our special night!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2014

Carlos was fantastic! I feel he went above and beyond to capture every moment and we received our photos back a few short weeks after the wedding. Carlos had a couple sneak peek pictures of us on Facebook within HOURS of leaving our wedding. That was incredible to wake up and be able to see a photo.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Mukti · Married on 09/27/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Erin Marie Photography. Carlos was amazing and he captured us and our day beautifully. Not only are the images gorgeous, Carlos really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and immediately got to work on capturing every detail. After the wedding, we received our images super quickly and he was very responsive to all my questions. For anyone looking for a great wedding or event photographer, I recommend Erin Marie Photography!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband and I were very impressed with the services provided by Erin Marie Photography. Carlos showed up right on time for the detail shots and dealt with all the craziness of of the bridal party getting ready like a pro. He was extremely calm, courteous and patient throughout the entire day. He was organized and I am confident we got every shot on our "pic list". The sneak pics he provided were gorgeous and I am counting the days until I get the rest of the photos. I would highly recommend Erin Marie Photography!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2013

We can't say enough great things about Carlos and Erin Marie Photography. He was so friendly, professional, and took such gorgeous photos! We loved each and every one of our photographs! He stayed out of sight that evening, but when we got our photos back, he seemed to have been everywhere! He took brilliant photos, and they were so creative. We recommend Erin Marie Photography, and give them ten stars!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Brandon and Kerianna · Married on 09/28/2013

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of service Erin Marie Photography provided for our wedding. Myself being a photographer, I truly admire the quality of their work. The quality of the photos is outstanding and the framing of the shots are perfect. The use of lighting was excellent. We greatly admired their flexibility in working with us and our wedding party to get the photos we wanted. They were courteous and kind to our wedding party and guests. We would highly recommend Erin Marie Photography for their quality of work.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Carlos was so wonderful to work with! He and his partner were so professional throughout the wedding. They were very easy to work with and always willing to answer questions. Even better the pictures are fantastic!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

I am completely blown away with the photos from Amal's wedding! The shots of the rings on the converse box is adorable. The angles you got of the bridal + grooms party in front of the barn and standing up while they said their vows are fantastic. Every shot looks bright, crisp, and you captured some very touching moments. Nice work! I love them all! You were also very unobtrusive and easy-going during the day - almost didn't know you were there!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Amal · Married on 08/20/2011

We used Erin Marie Photography for our August 20th wedding at the Stone Manor Country Club in Middletown, MD. Erin & Carlos are extremely professional, flexible and most importantly, take amazing pictures!

A few weeks before the wedding I told Carlos I wasnt a huge fan of the standard-cookie cutter, ultra-posed formal shots. The day of wedding, he arrived EARLY(with two helpers in tow) and immediately set to work on shots of us getting ready, the dress, shoes, etc. He did not need any direction and had already scouted the location for good spots for the portrait shots. During the posed photos, he was good about looking out for the details - tilt your head this way, hold your arms this way, etc - and giving our families direction.

During the reception, I hardly noticed "my papparazi", but the pics we just got are amazing! It was really important to me that we have good photographs of our wedding.

I researched several studios and we talked with multiple photographers and Erin Marie Photography was definitely the best value for money we found. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/29/2011
  • Stef

Stef · Married on 07/02/2011

Words are not enough to describe how thankful we are to Erin and Carlos for the wonderful wedding and engagement pictures !!! Without a doubt , they are the most professional, creative and fun to work with photographers that we've met. They are flexible, understanding and organized but the best part is that even though we barely noticed them during our special day we end up with so many wonderful photos that it created a real challenge which photos to print. They were able to capture all the little details , emotions and special moments of our wedding!
    Erin and Carlos , we wish you all the best and we hope you have many ,many more beautiful weddings ahead of you in your professional career!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Puii · Married on 10/10/2010

Erin and Carlos are the best photographers!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Mallory · Married on 10/09/2010

Erin Marie Photography did an awesome job at our wedding capturing the big and more importantly, the small moments. We were absolutely blown away by all of our pictures and felt as if we were reliving our wedding day as we looked through them. We will never be able to thank them enough!

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • Ainsilie

Ainsilie · Married on 07/31/2010

We can't say enough wonderful things about Erin & Carlos! They did a fabulous job capturing our big day. They got all of the pictures that we wanted and then some! I think one of the most important factors that play into excellent wedding photography is that the photographers need to be unobtrusive. Erin & Carlos are both great at this! My husband and I felt like we hardly saw them all night, and then when we got our pictures back we could tell they were EVERYWHERE! They took so many great pictures and really captured the emotions and feelings of that night. Another great thing about this couple is that they are very laid back, yet very professional and very detail oriented with their work.

The only bad thing my husband and I can say about Erin Marie Photography: they took TOO many good pictures and we can't decide which pictures we want to print!!! Thank you, Erin & Carlos, for your fabulous work!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Lindsay · Married on 06/12/2010

Erin Marie photography did an incredible job on our engagement and wedding pictures. They were laid back, while remaining professional. They managed to get amazing shots without us even knowing they were there! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 06/05/2010

Beautiful pictures from two kind and wonderful people!

Sent on 07/18/2010

Cathy · Married on 05/01/2010

Erin and Carlos were fabulous! The pictures from both the wedding and the engagement shoot are beautiful. They were posted very quickly, and the DVD with all images was already at our house when we got home from the honeymoon. They are so nice and easy to work with. They are extremely professional - they were on time for everything, and we hardly even knew that they were at the wedding. They took tons of pictures - and got all of the shots that I wanted. I would absolutely recommmend them.

Sent on 05/12/2010

M · Married on 04/17/2010

Attention Brides to Be,
    Erin & Carlos are talented photographers. They were kind, patient and fun to work with. I would highly recommend them. They do quality work.

Our wedding photos were ready shortly after our wedding. Our friends/family raved about them. We love the photos, picking a good photographer is important as our photos will be the memories we cherish.

Congratulations brides to be, do yourselves a favor - contact Erin & Carlos.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2009

Erin & Carlos are wonderful to work with! They are extremely responsive and flexible. I really appreciated their suggestions, feedback, knowledge and detailed information that they supplied. The pictures are just beautiful and we are thrilled with them! Both at our engagment session and on wedding day we had a great time working with Erin and Carlos. They are a fun couple and really know how to capture all the special moments. I would highly recommend this pair to any bride!

Sent on 10/16/2009

Erika · Married on 09/26/2009

They were awesome and went above and beyond expectations. My photos were BEAUTIFUL and WORTH EVERY PENNY! Every detail that I spent hours on were captured through photos and I'm so glad I can reflect on EVERY aspect of the day. Almost every guest was in a photo, which is a huge feat b/c my wedding was 300 people! Erin and Carlos are professionl and fun. They made me and my husband feel like movie stars! Even our guests commented on how awesome they were. The BEST photograpther by far, money well spent!

Sent on 10/14/2009
  • noelle0103

Noelle · Married on 08/21/2009

Carlos and Erin were simply AWESOME!! From the very beginning of the booking process they provided personal, professional service that was way above and beyond any other photographer we considered. They came out to our house to provide a presentation of past services, brought samples of their albums, slide shows, it was amazing how much care they put into that first meeting. They were flexible in booking the date for our engagement session (which was included in the price!) and were willing to meet us anywhere we wanted for the shoot. The pictures from the engagement session were fantastic, well beyond my expectations. Finally, once the big day arrived, Erin and Carlos were on time, ready to begin and immediately started snapping away. They were super fun and easy to get along with. As a person who feels awkward having their picture taken, they made me feel much more comfortable, which showed in the photos. Even our guests commented on how fun and professional they were. The photos of our wedding are beyond compare. Having 2 sisters who have gotten married in the past couple of years, I can honestly say that they are jealous of the beauty and quality of my photos as compared to their own. I just want to thank Carlos and Erin for being so great, they really helped to make our wedding day stress free

Sent on 09/20/2009

Johnathon · Married on 07/18/2009

Sent on 08/04/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2009

Erin and Carlos from Erin Marie are amazing photographers. We had so much fun on or engagement session and at our wedding. They took fantastic pictures that were a fine mix of posed and candid. They managed to get everyone we wanted on film, despite how large or wedding was. Erin and Carlos were flexible and open to our ides. They provided us so many great shots that it was difficult to choose for our album! I especially loved the idea that I was working with the same two people that were shooting my wedding vs the overwhelming and uncertain services that large corporations might bring to the table.

Sent on 02/16/2010

sas · Married on 05/23/2009

Erin and Carlos are professional, fun, creative, relaxed, energetic, un-intrusive, and always present - all at the same time (a perfect mix!). The engagement photo session was fun and the photos from it are absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy to have those alone shots in addition to the wedding photos. They take the pictures you want and so, so much more. All the various people at the wedding (parents, wedding party) commented on how wonderful they are. We feel incredibly lucky that we ended up having them as our photographers and highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2009
  • Deandra

Deandra · Married on 10/25/2008

We heart ErinMarie and Carlos. This couple is a lot of fun to work with and both of them have an artistic eye. They brought my list of must take pix and worked with me to make sure they got them all. Carlos was out on the dance floor snapping away half the night. The pictures look fabulous! You cannot beat their black white pictures. Somehow, they manage to capture every emotion of the day - the anticipation, the solemnity of the ceremony, joy, celebration, etc.

Sent on 12/14/2008
  • Amy Loren

Amy · Married on 12/29/2007

I cannot say enough about this photography. They were amazing for the engagement photos to wedding album. They were creative and always had an eye for what would look wonderful. I loved everything.

Sent on 01/15/2008