Erin Hill, Harpist & Singer Reviews

57 | New York, NY

57 Reviews for Erin Hill, Harpist & Singer

Steven · Married on 09/13/2014

We hired Erin to play at our wedding this past weekend and it was one of the best decisions we made. She is incredible on the harp as well as has an amazing voice. Our guests couldn't stop raving about her. While we did not get to hear all of her numbers, the two pieces that were most important to us - Pachelbel's Canon as the wedding processional and a Beach Boys song as the recessional - were played beautiful and sounded powerful and strong. What's more impressive, prior to the wedding we requested a few surprise crowd-pleaser songs which Erin had to learn from scratch, and she obliged happily. When she played those numbers our guests went nuts! Erin is highly responsive over email, has a great sense of humor, and is an absolute pleasure to deal with. We would recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Erin was simply amazing. What made her different from the other harpists I contacted was the fact that she called me right away (instead of texting and e-mailing). She was very pleasant on the phone and she sounded very nice. As a bride, it is important to be able to connect to the person you wanna hire to perform at your special day. And that was a very important factor to me to make the decision. During the ceremony and cocktail hour, Erin WOW'ed all the guests with her amazing performance and beautiful voice... Everyone LOVED her performance.

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • I

Indra · Married on 09/07/2014

Erin is an amazingly talented harpist with the voice of an angel! She is so professional, kind, sweet and well worth having at your wedding or event!! We had her play during our outdoor wedding ceremony on 9-7-14 and she was beyond amazing! She is so beautiful and professional! She was hired to play just the harp during my wedding but also sang a few songs with her angelic voice as guests arrived which was an added surprise for us! Our guests and my dad especially loved her and were shocked and amazed by her talent! Very punctual, timely and flexible with requests and knowledgable with all song types and requests! Love love love Erin! She is the best! Many thanks again!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Tom · Married on 08/16/2014

Erin was great!! She was on time, professional and a joy to have. She was the glue that pulled our ceremony and cocktail hour together. She and her cellist made for an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Elisa · Married on 07/31/2014

Erin is so talented and an amazing artist. Also very professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2014

After watching Erin perform at Joe’s Pub in NYC we knew we wanted her to play at our wedding. We received so many compliments on her performance during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was a perfect touch to the evening. Throughout the planning process Erin was very professional. Planning a wedding can be very stressful and Erin made her part very easy and stress-free for us. She provided great song suggestions that would entertain our guests. We would not hesitate to book her again for another event.

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • User4194708 · 2+ years ago

It's rare to find a world class harpist who also has a world class voice. Erin Hill provided the music at my son's recent wedding service and cocktail hour, demonstrating her amazing instrumental and vocal chops. Her version of Etta James' "At Last" during the service caused one of the groomsmen to turn to my son and remark "I thought you might have oversold the harp player. You definitely DID NOT oversell the harp player!"

Not only was the music world class, but Erin was a delight to work with in every respect. Pleasant, personable and professional. I highly recommend this multi-talented artist for any occasion.

Philip · Married on 06/08/2014

Erin provided a beautiful and elegant performance at our daughters wedding. The guests at the wedding were commenting all evening about how wonderful Erin's music was. Erin worked perfectly with the venue staff and other vendors so that my daughter's wedding was special beyond our greatest expectations. Erin was perfect with timing from beginning to end. She is friendly, gracious and a pleasure to work with. When my son gets married if a few years we hope that Erin will be available for that event. Erin had excellent communication as well. I highly recommend Erin for any event.

Sent on 06/19/2014

I am absolutely thrilled with Erin's performance at our wedding! Erin has a heavenly voice, incredible skill and talent as a harpist and impeccable professionalism. She worked closely with my husband and me to ascertain our musical style, develop the musical program, and she even adapted one of our favorite songs ("The Island Song" from the show Adventuretime) as the wedding recessional. She responded to all requests in a timely manner and promptly arrived at the appointed time. We hope to have the opportunity to work with her again!

MARY ANN · Married on 05/11/2014

Erin played the harp and sang at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her voice, music and presence was angelic! Erin learned "At Last" for our processional as a special request by myself and my partner of 30 years. Her performance was just lovely and really topped a perfect ceremony. She played the cocktail hour as well and her mucic selections were the perfect backround to our banquet. Prior to the day Erin responded to all emails. Her arrival was timely. We highly recomend Erin. She was a joy to work with. -Mary Ann and Bernadette, Mamaroneck, NY

Jennifer · event on: 05/09/2014

These 5s are not given lightly. Erin came to our senior center and held the space for our members-creating beautiful, luminous Celtic music and singing with a voice form the heavens. Not only did Erin perform classical and Celtic songs for the group, she added show tunes and rock and roll songs by Del Shannon and David Bowie. Members were openly moved by her performance, crying and laughing with Erin's wonderful sense of humor. They gave her a standing ovation-a first at our senior center! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Mike · event on: 04/19/2014

Erin Hill is a most welcome addition to any special event and her performance experience, chops, demeanor, smile, professionalism, vibe and sound will help your party be even more special and more fun.

Erin is talented, caring and accommodating. She was just what the doctor ordered and just what our party wanted and needed. Everyone loved Erin and even with her hectic schedule the week before our party, she took the time to learn additional material that we requested in advance.

Erin's playing is lovely and her voice is excellent. Erin is a joy and your event will be that much more special. -Mike Sosna - sosproductions.com -New York City

Alyssa · Married on 03/30/2014

Erin Hill is an absolute pleasure to work with and is extremely talented. She was very accommodating with our musical preferences and added such a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We are honored she was part of our special day.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/29/2014

Simply put - A M A Z I N G... Erin was extremely accommodating from the beginning. Working with her was so easy and made choosing the music for my wedding ceremony fun instead of stressful. She's beyond talented and sang "Ave Maria" for the processional and "O Mio Babbino Caro" as I walked down the aisle - both were so beautiful and smooth - it was totally surreal and one of the most memorable parts of my wedding. I actually couldn't stop crying when she sang as I walked down the aisle. So lovely! -- Sarah Williamson, NYC

Timothy · Married on 03/16/2014

Awesome. Speechless. Extraordinary. What a find! Brilliant! Gracious enthusiasm.Thank you ERIN! All the very best! Weddings, parties, special events--perfection!--Tim S, Southbury, CT

Sent on 06/30/2014

Emily · Married on 09/15/2013

Erin Hill was professional, beautiful to listen to and lovely to work with. She was truly a great addition to our perfect day.

Thank you so much. xoxox Nick + Emily Papaganeres

Grounds For Sculpture
    Hamilton Township, NJ

Jill · Married on 07/13/2013

Erin was phenomenal. What a musician! And what a beautiful voice! We couldn't have been more pleased. The wedding ceremony was magical thanks in great part to her music.

Ann · event on: 06/08/2013

Erin was an immense asset and gave our reception the most beautiful and appropriate musical ambience. She is extremely talented (a beautiful voice!), sensitive, accommodating, and an overall pleasure to work with. She truly set and sustained the appropriate emotional tone. I highly recommend Erin and feel very fortunate that she performed at our event. I would be delighted to have her perform at any special event.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Erin played both ceremony and cocktail hour at my June 1st wedding. She was perfect in every way! -Caroline G, Syosset, NY

Sent on 06/26/2014

Danielle · event on: 06/01/2013

Erin's talent is amazing. She can capture a room. Her combination of musical talent with her business professionalism makes her a must-have at your event. Her performance left all of my guest talking about the party for months.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Christine · Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot even begin to express what a pleasure (and honor) it was to have Erin perform at our wedding. Erin was responsive, thoughtful, accommodating, creative, super sweet, kind, and generous. During our ceremony, she literally stunned our guests with her talent. She sang while playing the harp which I'm told is nearly impossible to do well. Then, during the cocktail hour at our reception, Erin actually managed to draw the crowd away from the bar. They congregated around her to listen to her beautiful music. She was the highlight of our wedding. It would honestly be your biggest mistake to pass up the chance to book Erin for your event. LOVE HER!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Ricky · Married on 05/26/2012

Erin was perfect for what we wanted - she's not your traditional harpist, in fact you can look her up on YouTube and prepare to be amazed!

Erin played at our ceremony and she was wonderful. She was easy to work with prior to the ceremony and so very accommodating.

She played contemporary music for us, even some pop music and it sounded great. We highly recommend Erin!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Erin was absolutely very professional. She helped my daughter with the choices for the music and they were exceptional! I could not have asked for more and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a harpist. -Thea S, Westbury, NY

Sent on 06/20/2014

Hiring Erin Hill was the best decision that I made for our wedding. She is amazing. She is very professional, reliable, and most importantly she is an excellent musician (Platinum Star). My guests enjoyed listening to her play the harp and sing for our cocktail hour. My wedding was in June and they continue to rave about her until this day. We would definitely recommend others to book her.

Sara · Married on 05/29/2011

Erin was a fantastic addition to our wedding. She had every song choice we could possible want and more. She learned the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to since it wasn't part of her standard song list. I was really grateful she was so flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 06/26/2014