Erin Calderon - harpist Reviews

35 Reviews for Erin Calderon - harpist

• Fanny

Fanny Calderon · Married on 01/03/2020

The perfect touch!

My husband and I wanted to personalize our wedding by hiring a Harpist for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the best decision ever! The harp enhances the Romantic vibes so perfectly. Erin was professional, highly talented and affordable. Check out her website!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/13/2019

Romantic ceremony music

We used Erin for our ceremony music. She arranged a Schumann Lied for us that is traditionally for voice and piano, and the arrangement was beautiful.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Sydney, and congratulations again! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Miriam · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly awesome

Erin was wonderful to work with! She was extremely prompt with responses and worked around my obnoxious work schedule to find a time to meet to go over the music (even when I had to cancel last minute!). She learned a song that I requested for the procession and even worked something out with the rabbi on the day of that she would play music as my husband and I circled one another (part of the jewish ceremony). Her music and playing were beautiful and definitely set the tone for the rest of the day. I highly recommend her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Miriam! It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful ceremony, and I love the photos you sent. Congratulations!

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

Aside from being a wonderful musician, Erin was wonderful to work with! She was great at communicating and reliable. Her harp playing made my wedding day even more memorable for my guests. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2018

I always knew I wanted a harpist for my wedding. I found Erin on Gigmasters and was immediately drawn to her! Her talent is just incredible! Throughout the process she was sooo sweet and helpful in making sure she could do what I wanted for my ceremony. I picked songs from right off of her website and I could not have been more happy! She even went out of her way and setup a call with me to go through the order of the processional and when I asked her for suggestions she had plenty that worked with my vision. All of my guests have been raving about how beautiful the music was and she truly made my ceremony that much more magical and special. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat! She is so amazing and it was such a pleasure to have her be a part of our day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Arnaud · Married on 05/09/2018

Erin had make our day wonderful, she is a great professional musician.
    From the beginning of our demand until the end of the ceremony Erin was here for us, even for our particular demand of french song!
    Our ceremony under the japanese trees of central park with the heavenly sound of Erin's harp made this moment unforgettable, once again thanks for all Erin !

Sent on 05/27/2018

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Arnaud! It was a pleasure to be a part of such a beautiful ceremony on the PERFECT spring day! Many blessings to you and Audrey.

Lana · Married on 10/21/2017

Erin played the harp during my ceremony at the Bronx Zoo this past October. From the initial booking up until the days leading up to the wedding she was responsive and professional. On the day of the wedding, I overheard her playing while I was waiting to walk down the aisle and it was just beautiful! I had tons of guests comment on her playing and how gorgeous the harp sounded! It was definitely something that my guests noticed and her playing created the perfect romantic atmosphere that I was trying to achieve.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Erin was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very professional and accommodating. The day of the wedding had scattered storms so we were communicating that day about a rain plan and she was very responsive to all of my texts and inquiries throughout the entire process. The music was absolutely beautiful and really made the ceremony for me. I would absolutely recommend Erin for any occasion, she is amazingly talented and I received many compliments from my guests about how much they loved it.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I hired Erin (Harp) and Linda (Violin) to perform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception in October 2016. They were absolutely wonderful! Not only was Erin really easy to work with leading up to the wedding, the music was even more beautiful than I had expected. We received rave reviews from our guests! I'd recommend them highly !

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/09/2016

Erin is absolutely the best at what she does! She has an outstanding education in music and years of experience performing at weddings and events. My wife and I hired Erin to play at our daughter's wedding in October 2016. She worked closely with our daughter to choose the music. She came prepared and everything was perfect at the wedding. You'll not only be getting a competent professional harpist if you hire Erin, you'll have a the pleasure of working with a very sweet person too.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/17/2016

Erin is amazing! She is very professional, communicates well with the bride, and her musical is out of this world!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Drew · Married on 07/17/2016

Erin did a great job at our wedding! She was willing to play songs that we liked along with a long list of songs she already knows.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Chris · Married on 06/12/2016

Erin was absolutely great. She was so accommodating playing samples for us and even learned a new piece for us. We would both highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Erin was amazing! Every guest was so impressed that we had a harpist performing during the ceremony. Erin was so easy to work with and was completely understanding to our requests and wishes! She was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her and having her perform during our ceremony! Thank you Erin!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Erin performed for our wedding ceremony and was just perfect! She was very easy to work with, super responsive, flexible and professional. She even found a violinist to play with her per my wishes. She has a ton of songs and styles to choose from and helped me choose the perfect songs for our style. We chose both modern music from Bruno Mars & Coldplay and classic songs like Canon in D. Erin helped make my dream wedding come to life. The harp looked so awesome in our pictures and walking down the aisle to bittersweet symphony played on the harp & violin was incredible, everyone loved it! Thanks again, Erin!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

T · Married on 09/20/2015

Erin was absolutely wonderful. Professional, great communication, showed up on time, and was open to whichever songs I chose. Everyone enjoyed the music she played from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Erin for your wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2015

Erin did an incredible job playing at my wedding (4/25/15)! She was so easy to work with and even learned a new song that I requested. She called me and made sure to go over every detail a couple weeks before the wedding day. My cocktail hour ran long and she even stayed extra to play! I HIGHLY recommend using her!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Erin was super easy to work with, and played beautifully for the reception. We had a Skype interview with her, where she played for us, and we were sold. She even offered to learn songs for us, but her song list was great and we chose from there. I found out later that before the ceremony, she let some of the young kids hanging out strum her harp. Truly, she was an understated and perfect addition to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jami · Married on 10/19/2014

Erin is an excellent musician. Working with her was easy and she is very accommodating. We couldn't imagine our daughter's wedding without her. Many guests made positive comments about Erin and her ability to play beautiful music.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/04/2014

I hired Erin to play the harp along with a violinist. They were wonderful!! She worked with me to arrange specific songs I wanted and sent me recordings! She was great and the music was beautiful! Thank you! :)

Sent on 10/14/2014

Shani · Married on 08/02/2014

Erin was my harpist at my wedding. She was wonderful and right on point with everything. When she was playing the harp during the ceremony, she did a wonderful job. There was not a moment where she was not sure if she was to still keep playing or not and that's why I'm so happy with her services. I've been to weddings where people are looking around thinking when is the music going to stop.

Sent on 08/26/2014

James · Married on 05/18/2014

Erin did an excellent job. She plays beautifully and is great to work with. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Dennis · Married on 04/05/2014

Erin is a pleasure to work with. Her beautiful music added so much to our ceremony and reception. Extremely talented and professional, I highly recommend her. Thank you, Erin for making our day so special.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Taresa · Married on 03/02/2014

Erin was able to make last minute accommodations to make my wedding ceremony so special. It was a catholic ceremony celebrated in Korean, but Erin was able to make the ceremony perfect! LOVE HER!!! Already recommended her to two other friends!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Kari · Married on 11/16/2013

Erin was just perfect! She was very accommodating and professional. Her music was beautiful and everyone loved her. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a harpist. Thank you Erin :-)

Sent on 11/20/2013