Erika Nizborski Photography Reviews

Erika Nizborski Photography 5
Erika Nizborski Photography 6
Erika Nizborski Photography 7

Angela · Married on 04/10/2014

Erika was fabulous. She went above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with beautiful and professional pictures of our wedding. We enjoyed working with her because she was so kind and helpful. She gave great suggestions but also listened to our requests. She seemed to be excited about our wedding and was really in the moment with us. She came early and stayed late. She even stayed up late that night so we could see a sneak peak of our day. She seemed to be as excited as we were to see her work. It was so lovely to work with such a considerate and kind professional as Erika Nizborski.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Allison · Married on 04/06/2014

Erika was not only an amazing photographer, she calmed me before the wedding. I was so nervous and she kept everything down to earth and is a wonderful presence. She makes all the shots seem easy for the person getting photographed. We loved her at our wedding, she took amazing photos and followed up VERY quickly with previews and the final product. I recommend Erika whole-heartedly. SO thankful she was recommended to us.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Erika photographed both our wedding and engagement ceremony. She was always responsive to any question I had, delivered everything she promised on time, and demonstrated a high quality of work. She always went above and beyond for us, working with us to customize a special photography package, showing up early to our events, and staying late to capture every special moment. In reviewing the pictures of our events, my husband and I felt like Erika captured the emotions of our events, and looking at our pictures allowed us to relive all the special moments of our day. Erika was fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • User4019575 · 2+ years ago

Erika was an outstanding photographer for our wedding! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Lindsay · event on 11/12/2013

One of the things I love best about Erika's work is that she requires very little direction, which results in her capturing the important moments from my events instinctually. That's what makes her a great photographer.

Clark · Married on 11/01/2013

Ms Erika Nizborski worked with us concerning the details of the job and the pricing to our satisfaction. She was very responsive and prompt in our communications, punctual in arriving at our event and she did an excellent job photographing our wedding. We are very happy with her photography service and we highly recommend her service.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Stephen · event on 09/23/2013

Erika has taken photographs for my organization on a number of occasions. She is always reliable and is a pleasure to deal with. Her photographs are top-notch and she always captures the best moments. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Erika captured the joy of the day with exquisite photographs of us, our family, and our friends. She was working the entire day but she has mastered the art of being invisible and so could take photos without people posing or feeling self-conscious. Our Wedding Book is a beautiful display of the many happy moments of the day portrayed with skill, perfect lighting, and insight into what makes a great photo.

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • User3504112 · event on 03/15/2013

I am a Community Relations Director for a Assisted Living Community and we had a event featuring an artist that is also a US Congressman. We hired Erika to photograph the event and art that was displayed through out our community. She took fabulous candid photo's without us even aware that she was there. She was very professional and extremely curtious to all of our Senior Residents. I would highly recommend her for any future event. She was responsive and timely for all of our publications. Just did a terrific job.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

Erika and her assistant were very professional, but fun as well! They were good about finding the right spots to take the photos, and were open to any suggestions we had. She came with all of the proper equipment to do our photography, even though we were out of town for her and she had to fly in. The pictures captured each special moment of the wedding!

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2011

Erika was great at our wedding - so professional, fun, and easy going! She was not afraid to get right out there on the dance floor and get those awesomely exciting and somewhat embarrassing shots of everyone dancing! Although it rained on our wedding day, she still made our pictures look amazing and was willing to run outside for some quick photos in the light drizzle (we all had bright yellow umbrellas and the photos came out so fun!!) She made our day unforgettable, 2.5 years later I still love looking at all the photographs!

Thanks Erika!

Rebecca · Married on 06/19/2010

Erika did a fabulous job shooting my wedding. She was professional, reliable and flexible. She has a great eye for capturing the moment and telling a story through photography. We found her to be reasonably priced and delivered the product in a timely fashion. The video she took was great too. My husband and I would highly recommend her for your photography needs.

Sent on 08/13/2013