35 Reviews for ERIK HINOTE PHOTOGRAPHY

High-Res Images (4)
Digital Files (4)
Albums (1)
35 ERIK HINOTE PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

Erik was awesome!! We were so happy to have such a communicative, reliable, intelligent photographer! We recently got our photos back and we are absolutely in love. Erik was so great day-of. He arrived early and was so attentive and friendly with all our wedding attendees. He got amazing shots and I cannot wait to print and frame everything! He is also setting up a website for us so that all our guests can view his amazing photos. Thank you so much, Erik, for making our wedding come together so perfectly! The photos you took hold wonderful memories and you captured every smile, laugh and tear so well :)

Profile Picture Gina, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Erik Hinote Photography for our Daughters Wedding. Erik is an experienced professional Photographer. He not only takes fantastic photo's, he also works closely with the other vendors to help coordinate the timing of the event's milestones. He goes beyond photography, by assisting the elderly guests and Grandparents to get around, and making the other guests feel welcome.
If possible, I would rate Erik higher than a 5, and would not hesitate to use him at all of our future events.

Profile Picture Ron, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I was planning our wedding, i interviewed 4 different photographers. I'm so happy that I chose Erik as he is very professional, he was extremely easy to work with and the pictures are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out and honestly can't stop looking at them. I received a lot of feedback about how nice Erik was after the wedding. He captured so many moments that I didn't even know he was there for. Seriously BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

I felt finding a photographer was one of the hardest things through the whole wedding process. A friend recommend Erik to my husband and I. I read some great reviews on him and contacted him. He was super easy to get a hold of. He was so amazing to work with. He was so patient with all my family, took all the pictures we wanted, and he was so sweet to my grandparents. I highly recommend him! We look forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Andriana, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik is FANTASTIC! He was everything we were looking for in a photographer. His mannerism and willingness to go beyond the point of duty as a photographer, made our special day a huge success! His photos are beautiful and I would absolutely recommend him for any wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik Hinote was such an amazing photographer! My husband and I were only able to search on the internet to find a local photographer for our "destination" Tucson wedding. After numerous searches I found Erik's page and fell in love with his portfolio. He has a way of catching people in beautiful moments! He was so flexible with meeting my parents when I wasn't able to and winning everyone over. On such a hectic day he was a life saver, he almost felt like my assistant, telling me where we needed to be for what at the wedding. Once We received our photographs I was in awe! I feel like a model in all my pictures, I'm so proud of all of the images, I almost wish we took more! But my husband says with 1000 pictures we should be good ;) I highly recommend Erik and wish I lived in AZ because he would be my go to photographer for everything! Also you CAN NOT beat his price... Great value for AMAZING results!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved our wedding photographs. Erik provided a great number of photographs and almost all of them were keepers. Also, there were many great detail shots that really captured the day. And it was a very good value.

Profile Picture User4267085, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was great! So helpful the whole day and the photographs came out great. Did everything I wanted and for a reasonable price!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik was amazing - his pictures turned out fabulous, and he was incredibly professional. He went above and beyond the call of duty - helping me position my dress, pinning corsages, moving chairs around and even pushing a wheelchair. He was really fantastic, I would recommend him in a heartbeat, and without hesitation.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love our wedding photos. There were so many beautiful shots that it was hard to choose which ones to print! The photographs were very flattering of everyone, incluidng all our family and friends. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User4265688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik is a terrific photographer. Everyone with whom we have shared his work has expressed admiration for his keen eye and beautiful portraits - not only of us but of all of our family and friends.. Truly, he made a very special day even better....

Profile Picture William, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik is a terrific photographer. He captured the day in a series of wonderful images, both posed and candid. He is unobtrusive, but everywhere. He never missed a moment.

Profile Picture William, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik Hinote does great work and made our wedding very special! We are very satisfied with his work

Profile Picture amber, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik was an incredible photographer. Jen and I love going through all the candid photos of everyone laughing and smiling. He even helped out stitching a button back onto a jacket!

Profile Picture Sam, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik is fantastic. My photos turned out amazing and his prices are great. Erik knows exactly what he is doing and he runs everything smoothly

Profile Picture User3693603, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik was what everyone hopes for in a photographer. He was timely, professional and took whatever photos you asked for. He was friendly and personable as well and one of the best deals out there. I would get him again for any occasion in the future. We worked with him from out of state and that didn't take anything away from the business relationship. He was great!

Profile Picture User3345045, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

All I can say is we're having Erik do our family photos next spring!!!! Awesome photographer and great personality/professionalism!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Erik Hinote. He was much more than a photographer. He was always there to help out even while taking photographs. He was professional but personable and never " in the way" unlike other photographers. He's highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Celina, 3/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik was a pleasure to work with and he is such an easy going guy. He was very flexible with meeting me and was always prompt in person and email or phone responses. We wanted natural photos of our wedding and our results were perfect, natural and beautiful pictures of all our guests, family and ourselves. Erik was able to pull us away at a few key times during the reception for posed photos and he took several pictures in a few moments.

We also bought the website option so our guests can oder any prints they want online. The website is a great way to share the pictures with everyone without having to take orders. I would definitely recommend Erik to anyone who wants a professional photographer and great results.

Profile Picture Reanna, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik captured every breathtaking moment of our wedding. Erik is fantastic, from our first meeting with him to reviewing the photos and selecting them he was attentive to our requests. Erik is very knowledgeable, he was helpful with putting together the album and did a wonderful job editing the photos!
Not only did he take beautiful photos, was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding. I will definitely contact Erik when I need professional photos taken!

Profile Picture Alena, 2/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik was so much more than just a photographer. He completely put my mind at ease throughout the whole day and helped with so much. Erik was like my wedding fairy godfather! The photos came out absolutely beautiful! And there were so many taken that I feel I could relive the night time and time again. Every moment was captured beautifully. I would recommend Erik to anyone getting married in the Tucson area. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik was easy to work with; clear and up front about his style; and has a masters eye when it comes to his art. He excels particularly in the area of capturing candid moments. I quickly & easily recommend this photographer.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik was an amazing photographer. He was extremely flexible and helped us get all the photos we wanted. He went above and beyond in all ways. Definitely would recommend.

Profile Picture Joalee, 6/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik was so much fun to have as a photographer! He just got right in there and made everyone feel so comfortable and free. He was tons of fun, totally respectful and the nicest guy ever. The quality of our pictures is amazing, and he took over 900 so we had plenty to choose from. We enjoyed him so much we have already booked him for my sisters wedding later on this year! I highy recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/2/10, 5 Reviews