Erik Hinote Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Erik Hinote Photography

Erik Hinote Photography 1
Erik Hinote Photography 2

Melissa · Married on 04/02/2010

Erik was so much fun to have as a photographer! He just got right in there and made everyone feel so comfortable and free. He was tons of fun, totally respectful and the nicest guy ever. The quality of our pictures is amazing, and he took over 900 so we had plenty to choose from. We enjoyed him so much we have already booked him for my sisters wedding later on this year! I highy recommend him!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Jennie · Married on 03/06/2010

Eric was amazing. He took the list of 'must takes' and did a terrific job organizing the photos and making sure we had everything we wanted. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great he was.

Sent on 03/30/2010
  • Konichiwa

Kellee · Married on 01/17/2010

Erik Hinote was extremely easy to work with. He put us at ease (my husband is not big on taking posed pics but even he commented that he did a great job!) and was unobtrusive but always there for the important photos! He was very informative and gave lots of advice for what helps to make the photos better!
    I felt that Erik was competitively priced and for the money gave us every thing we wanted and more! We got the DVDs of our pics just days after the ceremony!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/12/2009

As an artist I was worried that I wouldn't get the shots I wanted, when I wasn't behind the camera myself. However Erik did a wonderful job, and got every picture I could have asked for. He was so very nice, and professional. The pictures arrived quickly, and they were beautiful. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/05/2010

darcy · Married on 11/18/2006

Erik was awesome. I loved all of my pictures. His packages are great for the price. Wonderful photographer

Sent on 07/31/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2006

Erik did a great job with my wedding photos. I have so many wonderful pictures to remember my special day.

Sent on 03/30/2008

kathryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Erik is awesome!!! Our initial photographer bailed just weeks before our wedding, and Erik came to our rescue. He was so helpful throughout the entire wedding keeping us on task and getting certain photos at the right time. In hindsight, there are certain photos we did not capture that I wish we had, but that’s our own fault for not being more prepared and organized. For he price he offers, you can’t go wrong! Other photographers charge a high cost up front then charge per photo for copyright... Erik gives you every photo without any additional cost. He was fun, friendly, and very professional.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Erik Hinote Photography 3
    Erik Hinote Photography 4

Cherry · Married on 10/24/2009

Erik was wonderful from the beginning. When we were shopping for a photographer, Erik was very professional, always very responsive, and easy to get in touch with. He arrived on time the day of the wedding, and throughout the day he was fun and enjoyable to work with. Several of our guests remarked how much they liked him--even our mothers were thrilled with him! We received the photos very quickly, and they turned out beautiful. Even though we are not good models--we can't pose and always look nervous and are constantly closing our eyes!--Erik was great at putting us at ease and getting beautiful shots.

Sent on 11/17/2009
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/20/2009

Erik was great....a natural photographer. Thank you Erik for the take charge attitude. Reasonable prices.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Hire Erik without any hesitation!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

We were so happy when we saw our pictures. Erik captured our day perfectly. During the build up to the wedding he met up with us and let me go through several questions with him, answering them eloquently and putting our minds at ease. He is friendly and professional and a very skilled and talented photographer.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2015

3.6
      2.0

Erik was very nice, but we felt as though he could have been more proactive and provided better guidance about where to shoot photos at our venue. Our photos were nice but not very creative or inspired. Of all my vendors, this is the one I wish I had chosen differently, unfortunately.

Sent on 12/17/2016