Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for Erie DJ Entertainment | C Three Ent

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

0.5

Horrible experience! Do not use C Three as your wedding coordinator. Eve does not listen and does not communicate with you except to ask you for money or nag you to do her job (call and coordinate with vendors). Because of her laziness and hands-off approach, my caterer almost quit at the last minute. When I got rightfully angry with her, she quit (6 days before the wedding). When she doesn't want to do something, she starts throwing around the word "liability". Spare me! As a busy professional, I hired her to do the leg work and make my life easier - she did the exact opposite. If you ask her about this review, she will take absolutely no personal responsibility for her mistakes and tell you she quit because I swore at her. Just wait, if you use her, you'll want to swear at her too. Everything she did for me could have been done with a Google search, don't waste your money!

Profile Picture User7085822, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erie Photo Booth....one word........AWESOME!!!!!!! I used them for both my "Carnival of Love" Engagement Party & Winter Wonderland Wedding Reception last year and my family, friends, & guests absolutely LOVED it!!! It was a big hit at my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased!! Everyone couldn't stop raving about what a good time they had using the photo booth!! Their props are amazing and I love how they personalize everything from props, backdrops, the photo strips that prints out and etc. to fit your event concept or theme!!! One other thing I loved was the Wedding Scrapbook of the photo strips taken by my guests! I thought it was a nice gift to my husband and I and we tend to look through our wedding scrapbook from time to time as a reminder of how our family, friends, & guests had a blast on our wedding day. I could go on and on about them because that's just how amazing they are! I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!! So if you're having a party, special event, wedding, etc. be sure to book Erie Photo Booth because they won't let you down!! You, your family, friends, & guests will have a blast!!

Profile Picture Mary , 12/5/15, 1 Review

*update!*

This company knows what they are doing! I was an out of town bride that didn't know where to start. Eve of C 3 Entertainment went above and beyond by suggesting other vendors as well. Eve from C Three helped a ton to pick out songs and figure out what kept the guests on the dance floor. They were great for the cocktail hour and dinner as well by playing some current lower key music. I would suggest if you need music for a wedding or other event, check C Three Entertainment Erie out!

We have not had our event yet, but the helpfulness to date from C Three Entertainment is too good not to discuss. Not only do you get 2 DJs on site, you have people that know the industry and other vendors to help (very helpful when planning the event from out of town). They helped for months to find a venue, suggested photographers, djs and more based on feedback from us without asking for a deposit the entire time until we were ready for booking. They seem great and we are looking forward to working with them next fall.

Profile Picture User4367274, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome, fantastic, organized, thoughtful, logical. Eve and her husband helped us plan and execute a great reception. From song selection, to organizing the important moments of the night, to making sure key people were ready, to jazzing up the night with props and surprises, they are the best. Eve is a certified wedding planner, which is huge, she goes over details other DJ's might over look because they don't have this knowledge. In addition to helping us plan the night and song selection, we also got a monogrammed gobo light and uplighting which looked amazing.

Profile Picture Leann, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We rented a photo booth from Erie DJ Entertainment/C 3 Ent for our daughter's wedding. What fun was had by the guests as they donned beach-type items and had their pictures taken! Erie DJ/C 3 provided direction to the guests and took care of everything. It was stress free for me which was a relief. Our guests were able to walk away with photos to remember the silly, fun photo booth experience and our daughter and husband have a wonderful photo album of the same pictures along with comments and well wishes from the guests that they can keep and look back on for years to come. What a fun idea from such a professional and efficient team.

Profile Picture cindy, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eve and Tom are AMAZING!!! Professional and personal service, and they always made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve and Tom were wonderful! They made sure to give us exactly what we wanted for our day and offered so much helpful advice along the way!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I think this company has great morals, I loved the set up of the whole night. They were very professional even though I was probably one of the most laid back brides they've had. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture User5183599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very well run good music everything went smoothly

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve was fantastic. She is a wonderful coordinator. My wedding was flawless because she kept everything moving perfectly. Both herself and her husband are extremely professional and friendly. I recommend them to anyone!! They are very reasonably priced also! Thank you guys for making our wedding everything we always wanted!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we hired C Three Entertainment, we thought we were just getting music and lights, but we were wrong. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the wedding planner was unable to be at out wedding and without hesitation Eve stepped right in. She did a fabulous job making everything go smoothly, and even added some fun twists to the reception traditions. My guests, husband, and I had an amazing time and could not have asked for more. In all honesty, I originally went with C Three Entertainment because they gave me the best price, and I'm glad I did because I got a lot more than I expected. If you are looking for people who will truly be invested in your wedding (rather than just throwing together a playlist), look no further as Eve and Tom will give you their all and more!!!

Profile Picture User3549607, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everything was great. They really knew how to get everyone up and dancing. Even played a few special requests at the end of the night just for me.can't say enough good things. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve and Tom did such a fantastic job at our wedding. They are more than just a DJ. Eve handled a lot of the little details during the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about anything. The planning process was fun and easy. Eve knew just what music to play to get everyone up on the dance floor. My husband was especially pleased that she played his special request at the end of the night. C 3 Entertainment is must have for your wedding or party.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything about working with them was perfect- Eve took care of everything, was very accommodating, and professional. She made everything about my wedding day run smoothly - making sure everything got done at the right time, while ensuring everyone had a great time.
I had many comments about how wonderful the DJ was, and everyone was on the dance floor all night! My family/friends even convinced the DJ to stay an extra hour and they payed for it because they were having so much fun!
Best decision I made!

Profile Picture User3978132, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

C Three Entertainment was a wonderful investment to our special day! They provided a scrap book with a copy of every photo that was taken in the photo booth, and the guest got to decorate the page and sign it. It was way better to have that then just a guest book with signatures. Now I have pictures of my guests having a great time at our wedding! It is pricey to have one... but well worth the costs for great memories..I would highly recommend them for anyone having a wedding, graduation party, or anything that you want to have great memories from.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

C Three Entertainment did so much more than simply play a few songs at our wedding reception (though they did play some great music!). Eve was there for us from the early planning stages, and all of the work she put into it shined through on the big day. She was very responsive to all of our requests and even made a trip out to our (rather out-of-the-way) reception location before the wedding so that everything would be set up perfectly on the big day. Even when our reception got off to a late start due to some late bridal party members, Eve was able to get us back on track without skipping a beat. It was thanks to her professionalism that everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a DJ who genuinely cares about making your wedding day special, I cannot recommend C Three Entertainment enough. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

No issues. It seemed like everyone enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture Bryan, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When I booked c-three for our wedding I thought I was just getting a DJ but I got a wedding coordinator as well. Eve worked so hard to make our wedding perfect, she did a wonderful job as a DJ, played great music. She also ran the show from behind the scenes in terms of our ceremony, which my husband and I really appreciated. Everything went so smoothly. We cannot say Thank You enough for making our wedding day great!!!!

Profile Picture User4305989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Almost 5 stars on all if not for two VERY important setbacks: sound quality of music and lack of songs played requested by bride/groom and guests. If these two things improve then I assure this dj would be #1 without ANY doubt. They were friendly, patient, flexible, professional and helped me feel at ease by coordinating the entire night. Sound quality can be easily fixed and an update with the playlist are minimal to adjust as oppose to the good qualities that this dj naturally already has.

Profile Picture Jackelyn, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eve and Tom were amazing!! Our guests danced all night and had a blast. Eve went above and beyond the job duties of a DJ to make sure our event was running smoothly. Our outdoor ceremony was moved indoors due to rain and they rolled with the punches and make sure our guests were informed of the site change and knew what was happening. Thanks again for everything!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/20/14, 1 Review
3.8

We won a free photo booth rental from C3 Entertainment through a contest at a bridal show at the mall. We couldn't have been happier that we won and they actually had our date available! We paid for them to put together a scrapbook of all the pictures taken at the photo booth and I loved it! We sat down together the day after the wedding and looked through it. Our guest loved the photo booth. I loved the option to pay for an upgrade of unlimited prints so every one in the picture could have there own copy of the picture! I would just suggest if paying for the upgrade to maybe have a sign that says that so the guest know about it more. The only bad thing was they did show up last minute to setup at the venue and guests had already been arriving. Other than that they did a great job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photo booth rental!

Profile Picture User4171064, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Your company provided amazing service!! Everyone was very professional and the music was right on cue for the service. The reception music was a blast too!!!

Profile Picture Tim, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Very professional and great communication. We did have some sound glitches with the echo and microphones at our reception venue but they were both easily fixed. Eve and Tom are very friendly and work very well at keeping the event flowing smoothly. Would recommend.

Profile Picture User3668114, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend C Three Entertainment to anyone else. I thought they did a fantastic job on my wedding! They were more than willing to accommodate all of my request and were very helpful during the entire planning process.

Profile Picture Janet, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

They were not only professional but friendly and willing to do what pleased you.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/25/13, 1 Review