Erica Velasco Photographers Reviews

25 | Phoenix, AZ

25 Reviews for Erica Velasco Photographers

Erica is very talented and did an amazing job on our engagement photos and wedding photos. We started working with her and her team a year before our wedding and everything was handled seamlessly. Her partner Jen handled all of the scheduling, replied to tons of my annoying emails haha and called me promptly if I ever needed to talk. And Erica was always on the same page. Overall we had an amazing experience with Erica Velasco Photographers and our photos are truly amazing. I will cherish them forever.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Pete · Married on 11/08/2014

My Wife and I absolutely loved Briana and Erica from Erica Velasco Photographers. Our engagement pictures were amazing. Erica did our engagement and was awesome to work with. Our pictures turned out great. Briana and Diane did our wedding and it was just a great experience. They took all of the shots we wanted and they worked fast so we could enjoy our day with the guests at the wedding. We felt like these photographers were family at our wedding. I would highly recommend Erica Velasco Photographers.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jordan · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I were so lucky to work with Erica Velasco and her studio for our wedding. Erica is a creative genius and photographed our engagement pictures. We absolutely loved them and love her! I was in communication with Jenny, her studio manager a lot through the planning process and she is just a joy to work with! She is so friendly and prompt with her emails. We joke that we became friends just through our emails! Finally, we had the opportunity to work with Briana, Erica's associate photographer for our wedding photos and she was absolutely amazing. She and her second shooter, Diana, captured every detail of our day. Our guests loved the photographers as well. My mom made the comment that Briana felt like family by the end of the night because of how warm her personality is. I am so eager to see our photos because even the unedited ones from the back of the camera she was showing me were phenomenal. Erica and Briana have a true eye for great lighting and architecture which makes a huge impact on photos. I feel so lucky to have worked with these women and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Erica and Breanna were awesome! They were so efficient and on time. They kept us on schedule the whole day. It was so nice to spend time with them as well. Erica had done a family friends photography for her wedding and the picture quality was great. I will definitely use her service again :-)

Sent on 12/05/2014

Erica was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very professional and extremely punctual. She came to the wedding at the time we discussed and took some really beautiful and creative pictures of my very special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Renee · Married on 04/26/2014

Erica Velasco Photography is simply FABULOUS!!! Briana is incredible. Our wedding photos are absolutely amazing and we are so happy we will have such great memories captured forever. Very easy to work with, you definitely get what you pay for! I would recommend Erica Velasco Photography to anyone who needs professional photos. So happy with their work!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

We just received our BEAUTIFUL photographs from our wedding. Words can't express how these made us feel -- we felt like we were at our wedding again. Erica and her assistant captured our love, our families, our friends, those moments that we were able to relive again through these photographs.. Just amazing.

Not only did the photos come out amazing, but Erica and her entire team were just a pleasure to work with. It takes talent to stay so cool and casual while still getting the job done. We had a huge wedding party, and an even bigger family, and they were able to capture it all with ease.

We are so happy!!! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2013

Our pictures turned out so amazing and we have so many to choose from!! Thank you to Erica and her team they were fantastic. Highly Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

Erica Velasco is a truly talented photographer who has a unique style and beautiful eye / vision. She was wonderful to work with - so sweet and accommodating - and at the end of the day, she produced the most gorgeous package of photos. I am just thrilled. Her team is also wonderful and Jennifer, the office manager, was so nice to work with and very attentive. All in all, it was an exceptional experience and the end product was unique and beautiful.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/05/2013

We loved working with Erica and her assistant Chad. Erica was incredibly helpful and flexible throughout our entire wedding process and wedding day. She was very easy going and she was happy to change things around to accommodate us and our needs. She had a lot of previous experience working with clients and she knew exactly what to do and what shots would look great. My biggest concern were the formal family portraits because we had so many on our list and I feared my family would try to take over the session- but Erica was a amazing and they breezed through the list and kept my family under control. She is relaxed but yet is able to take charge when she needs to and makes sure that you are running on schedule. I really could not say enough about how easy to work with- which meant everything to me. Thank you Erica and Chad for helping to make our day stress-free and for giving us great memories to look back on.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was always available when we had any questions. Provides all services in a very timely manner and worth every penny! This was our first time working with her and we plan to use her for all major future events.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/06/2011

First of all, I love Erica Velasco! Erica is an amazing photographer and an amazing person! I enjoyed every second of our sessions... but the real test, as every bride knows, is getting the groom on board for every second... Erica succeeded! Erica made us feel comfortable and accommodated to our crazy schedules and ideas! She photographed our engagement session, wedding day, and day after... Her pictures captured our feelings, not just our faces!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Laurielle · Married on 06/18/2011

Erica was an amazing photographer. After our initial engagement photo session, she truly understood the style and vision of my husband and I. Erica did my photographs for engagement, bridal, and wedding day - I would not have chosen anyone else!

Even when my other appointments were running late, Erica was flexible and worked with me!

On the wedding day, I was not even aware of her whereabouts (in a good way.) Erica placed herself in perfect positions to capture candid shots of our big day. I would recommend her to anyone who asks. Classic, vintage-inspired photos that create life-long memories <3

Sent on 08/03/2011

Molly · Married on 03/06/2011

I cannot speak more highly of Erica! She took photos at our wedding at the Phoenix Art Museum in March of 2011. She and her second photographer (Chad) were professional, easy going, and fun people to share the big day with. She gives a great photo package for the buck, and has a fast photo turn around time. She responds immediately to questions via email or phone, and is flexible and enthusiastic. For instance, my husband and I wanted a photo of the mariachi chasing us for fun; Erica did not bat an eye when we brought the subject up. In fact, they turned out to be some of our (many) favorite photos. The photos turned out fantastic - and reflected the preferences we had shared with her before hand (e.g., no halo shots). We hate being photographed, but Erica made the whole experience so much fun - we forgot all about it. Erica - if you read this - thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 02/12/2011

We could not be happier with our decision to have Erica Velasco Photographers capture our wedding. She was very professional, punctual, and the value of the images for the cost was superb. The images from our engagement shoot are absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Pamela · Married on 01/16/2010

Erica and her team were professional and reliable. Her quality of work and talent was amazing. Since I had a traditional Indian Wedding, she was very flexiable and worked around my schedule.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Jill · Married on 01/02/2010

Erica was a pleasure to work with! She understood exactly what we wanted and the pictures came out beautifully.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2009

The pictures turned out great and it was really convienent being able to do everything online. I have recommended Erica to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 01/03/2010

Lea Ann · Married on 06/07/2009

I would recommend Vision Photographs to anyone. Erica was very professional and organized, and her photos are amazing! She took extra time to visit my wedding venue before the wedding since she had not been there before, and we really appreciated the extra effort. Her album selections are much better than the others I had seen in my research as well. If you choose Vision Photographs for your wedding, you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Cara · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I are thrilled with the pictures Erica Velasco's team Briana and Brooke took of our wedding day. Here is what we particularly loved/found unique about Erica Velasco's Team: 1)The team brought two photographers (for the price of one) to capture different angles of our day 2) This team was an AMAZING VALUE given the high quality of the photographs for an Assistant Photographer! 3) The team was wonderful to work, felt like friends and addressed our request to capture mainly candid photographers. My only regret is that we were not more specific on the detailed images we wanted to have captured. I felt that we were short on pictures of our cocktail hour (specifically no pictures of our linens/cocktail hour setup) and of our speakeasy. I would recommend Erica Velasco and her team to any bride! Specifically Briana's work is amazing and a great value.

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 02/04/2012

We were extremely happy with her and her work! We loved all our pictures from our engagement session and wedding

Sent on 05/30/2012

Kelsen · Married on 04/16/2011

Erica was awesome, professional, thorough, great pictures. We just wished there'd been a few more close-ups.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • F

Fine · Married on 03/07/2009

Amazing photographer..we still till today get compliments on ALL the photographs that Erica sent us. She was prompt, responsive, and in the midst of all the chaos made our day special.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Jen · Married on 08/27/2011

I would have liked to seen some pictures of my husband and I talking to our guests. We walked to every table and greeted everyone after dinner and there wasn't any pictures of it. Also there wasn't a mother-daughter pic of the two of us smiling at the camera. Otherwise the pictures were amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Kirsten · Married on 03/08/2009

Erica was really a pleasure to work with. Her eye for great photos is amazing and she is the perfect photographer if you are looking for a laid back and talented artist to shoot photos for your big day. One thing that I realy liked about Erica's style is that she captured everything and when I got my pictures, I could really get the "feel" of the environment and it brought back great memories of the actual day. I would recommend Erica to others and use her again for any big or everyday event!

Sent on 01/01/2010