Erica Lee Photo Reviews

4 | Bellefontaine, OH

4 Reviews for Erica Lee Photo

My fiance and I are absolutely in LOVE with our engagement photos. Like many males, my fiance wasn't super thrilled about the photo session, but Erica made it fun for both of us. She was professional and coached us along the way-without making the photos too staged. Erica accommodated our busy schedules and location. She is a truly talented artist and we can not wait to have her capture our wedding this summer. We are so excited to have these photos to some day show our children and grandchildren. I would and already have recommended her to many friends.

Sent on 01/28/2015

I think it says a lot about Erica when I get extremely excited months in advance for any upcoming pictures! She is a great person, and makes you feel so comfortable, almost as if you've known her for years! Every picture she posts is better than the last, and she is always, consistently coming up with new, creative ideas. She strives to encompass the exact emotions of that very moment, which leaves you with not only a beautiful photo, but the memories attached with it. Her work with wedding photos, engagement sessions, and babies firsts are my favorite!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kristy · Married on 07/13/2013

Erica has been photographing our family events for several years. She has been involved with engagement photos as well as two weddings. I find her style to be very creative and innovative. Her demeanor is very calming and she is able to roll with the punches as things are ever changing during the wedding/reception. We have received many complements on the special moments that she was able to capture in her photos. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for style & flair in their photos.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Erica is a ray of sunshine and amazing to work with! She took our engagement photos and was great in terms of communication before, coaching during, and getting our images to us after. On top of that she is a very skilled photog, and I'm so happy with our images!

Sent on 09/28/2014