Eric Wilson Photography Reviews

Eric Wilson Photography 5
Eric Wilson Photography 6
Eric Wilson Photography 7

Markia · Married on 11/02/2013

I absolutely enjoyed having Eric as our photographer. He is awesome and very professional. He listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. Eric was affordable and just all around great. He even did my my engagement photos. ERIC ROCK'S.... :)

Sent on 01/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Eric is AMAZING!!!! He did our engagement and wedding photos. I loved everything Eric did. He really captured us as a couple. We received a Video of our wedding day and it was the best. My husband and I laughted.. I cried a little overall it was great. We love sharing the DVD with our friends and loved ones. THANKS ERIC!!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Dannielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Eric was very professional, open minded, but most of all amazing at being behind the lenz. He has a true passion and eye for photography. If you want the best natural not staged photos go with Eric Wilson Photography. We did and don't regret it at all. We gained friendship and a photographer for life! ♡♡♡

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sharee · Married on 05/10/2013

We hit it off with Eric right from the jump. I knew when I saw his work that I wanted him to take our photos!! He took our engagement photos and we had so much fun!! I can't wait to see the magic he works on our wedding!!

Stacia · Married on 11/04/2012

Eric has a great eye. He really captured the love of the wedding. His pictures are beautiful and personal. Eric is professional and very friendly. I am so glad to have had him capture my special day!

Sent on 05/31/2014

amber · Married on 09/17/2012

Eric Wilson did an amazing job, he captured our wedding so beautifully. When we look at our photos we get to enjoy that day over and over. He did a wonderful job. I'm so glad we had Eric Wilson photography on September 17, 2011

Sent on 01/29/2014

Ronnie & Sierra · Married on 08/04/2012

Eric is awesome!!! We were referred to him from a friend. Our wedding was in Frankfort, Mi on the beach and even though it was a 7 hour drive, he still took on the challenge. His price was unbeatable and he even arrived a day early and took some pre-wedding pictures on the beach. I would recommend him to anybody.

Natalie · Married on 04/12/2012

Great guy and awesome photographer! We were very pleased with his work and would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Lilly · Married on 01/01/2012

Eric was amazing at our wedding was their before us and was their for hours never rushing us. Also when the DJ couldn't find the correct song to play for our dance he pulled out a cd from his car and saved the day.

Gabriel · Married on 07/16/2017

Working with Eric was such a pleasure. Very patient and understanding of time. Awesome to work with and his work is phenomenal. Simply the Best. Thank you again Eric

Sent on 08/29/2017

Matthew · Married on 03/04/2017

It was very easy to work with Eric Wilson Photography. He provided consistent, high-quality service. In addition to providing us with a second photographer for our wedding day and an engagement photo shoot, he also surprised us by showing up to take some photos during our rehearsal the night before our wedding (which is something that he was not contractually obligated to do). From the moment we first met with Eric to discuss our wedding, he helped to ensure we had memories of our special day captured the way we wanted. If you're looking for a flexible, easy to work with photographer, please consider Eric for your needs. As someone who has worked as a photographer myself, I firmly believe that you'll be glad that you did.

Sent on 05/15/2017

aNEESA · Married on 07/30/2016

I just love his personality really professional interacted with guest was whiling to take as many pictures. Never felt rushed. His work is amazing

Sent on 08/02/2016

LATRICIA · Married on 06/28/2014

I met Eric Wilson I was so excited he was just excited as I was he really enjoy doing what he do he's an amazing spirit it was last minute he was like heaven sent I was having troubles he was there he took amazing engagement pics up high down low any angle you want Eric I would like to say thank you God bless you keep on keeping on I would recommend him anytime

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/11/2014

This guy is amazing!!! He will do anything you ask and get in any position to get the best shot!! Laid on the ground for a half hour shooting my little boy!!! Definitely recommend this girl!

Sent on 07/12/2014