Eric von Bargen Photography Reviews

60 | Wilmington, NC

60 Reviews for Eric von Bargen Photography

1 User photo

Eric von Bargen Photography 1

Eric was amazing to work with. He thought outside of the box and captured every moment of our wedding. His artistic style and technique was unbelievable. We have recommended him to ALL of our friends!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Eric was a true joy to work with. He was professional but approachable, easy to communicate with, and quite possibly the easiest photographer I've ever worked with. To be frank, his work speaks for itself though. His talent and hard work could never be measured in words or in "stars". He made me feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. He made sure we got every shot we wanted from my Shot List but yet, we never once felt that he was "in our face" taking photos all day. We have just begun to receive our photos and they are truly breathtaking. He captures much more than just the day, or the smile, or the cake cutting. He captures the real emotion in that moment. And now, when I look at each photo, I get to feel that beautiful/intense/overwhelming emotion over and over again. What more could you ask for?! I highly recommend EVB to everyone!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Bryan · Married on 05/11/2013

Eric did a great job for us! His attention to detail and creative styling shows through in the photos. We look forward to enjoying our photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Bryan · Married on 05/11/2013

Eric did a great job at our wedding and i would highly recommend his work to any of my friends. He was very easy to work with and our pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2014

We absolutely love our wedding photos. They're exactly what we hoped for based on his gorgeous, unique portfolio. We also loved that Eric blended right in with our guests, creating photography that showed a true documentation of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Eric did an amazing job on our photographs. Many of our guests commented on how talented and professional he was. We are very thankful to have had him capture our special day. We highly recommend him. Thanks again, Eric!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2013

We couldn't have asked for more! The wedding photos are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

Eric provided enough guidance and structure to keep us on track, yet allowed events to unfold. Lots of unique and breath-taking shots! Wow photographs!!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Erin · Married on 08/04/2012

Eric is a true artist and while he may seem laidback when speaking/meeting with him, his passion comes out in his photographs. He has an eye for what will work. My husband and I wanted to be photographed in a specific location, alone, before going to the reception and Eric was completely flexible and those are the best photos from the whole day. He is very hands off and in the background during the reception and his photos would fall under a 'photojournalism' category which we loved. The edited photographs we received are absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier. The day of, Eric was very calm and professional as well which always helps with wedding day nerves. We were recommended by a family friend to Eric and planned our wedding from out of town, so while we were nervous planning from afar and only having met him once, I would absolutely recommend Eric to friends and family. It was a pleasure working with Eric and our wedding photographs are stunning!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2012

Eric Von Bargen did an amazing job of photographing our wedding. I knew from the moment we got engaged that I wanted him as our photographer. I had seen pictures of other weddings he had done and the photos were utterly spectacular! Eric was truly able to capture every important moment and transform it into a beautiful piece of art!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/19/2012

Eric was a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to work with him. He is an amazing photographer and took a lot of time to make sure everything was just right. He was everywhere during our wedding, but you never even noticed him. We will definitely use him in the future for any other events.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Katharine · Married on 05/12/2012

I knew I wanted the type of unique photography Eric did for my wedding. He did not disappoint, he went above and beyond the call and made sure I had tons of really great photos. My husband and I are so glad we hired him.

Sent on 08/03/2012

jacqui · Married on 04/29/2012

I have never had so many amazing pictures taken of me, my friends, my animals and my bridal party! He was professional, dedicated and extremely experienced! He captured the most amazing moments and made the pictures look surreal. He photographed shots that only a seasoned photographer could capture. He brought several cameras with him and was very prepared. I would not let anyone else photograph any events but him!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Monica · Married on 11/12/2011

Eric's work is unbelievably amazing. I spent several weeks looking for a wedding photographer and looked all over the country. I was shocked to find that my top choice was just 3 hours drive from me. My wedding pictures are so beautiful - as are all the other pictures I've seen on his website. They look like they came out of a magazine. Eric has an incredible artistic eye. We have gotten so many compliments. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would be unhappy with Eric as their photographer. To top it all off, he has a wonderful personality and was a warm and fun presence the entire wedding day - we loved having him around! If you are lucky enough that Eric is available on your wedding day, hire him - it will be the best wedding decision you make!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Brett · Married on 10/22/2011

Eric's photography is anything but typical. His creative and personal approach to shooting our day was outstanding and we will be enjoying those images with family and friends forever. He was very accommodating and easy to contact. We appreciate the whole experience and his services are certainly worth every penny.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Eric is amazing. He catches those special moments that you didn't even realize happened until you see your wedding photos. We have photos that will cover our walls for a lifetime. His pricing is comparable to market rates for high quality photographers. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2011

Most amazing photographer! Was professional and Perfect, every shot was amazing.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Melinda · Married on 04/30/2011

We loved Eric, he is one of a kind and his work is so unique! Not only is he a great photographer but a great person as well. He is always very inviting and friendly and welcomes me into his home to meet his wife and family! Eric was very easy to work with and was very understanding especially when I changed my destination wedding in Costa Rica to Wrightsville Beach. As promised his work was delivered on time as well! The work he produces is excellent and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2011

Eric is an amazing photographer with even better style. I LOVE how he edits his work. He was very willing to work with me since I was on a budget and had a very small wedding. I love that he snaps a few shots with his phone to send to you later that day as a preview of what's to come. I have NO complaints whatsoever. I look forward to working with him again and always recommend him to friends that are looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 03/20/2012

lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

Eric Von Bargen is simply amazing. I can not say enough good things about him. His work was incredible and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 03/15/2011

megan · Married on 10/01/2010

Eric has technical ability and the gift of vision that exceeds the talent of other photographers in his field. He is great to work with and delivered images that are stunning. I honestly can't think of any reason you would want another photographer at your wedding.

I believe I am a tough critique when it comes to photographic images. I have a degree in fine art with a concentration in photography. I could not have shot my wedding as well as Eric did! I am thrilled with his work.

Sent on 02/24/2011

April · Married on 09/18/2010

I couldn't have been more pleased with Eric Von Bargen Photography. He was everything that I had hoped for in a wedding photographer. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Brandi · Married on 08/09/2010

Eric was great I loved my pictures! Would love to use again and would recommend to my friends.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Jasmine · Married on 06/12/2010

I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire Eric Von Bargen as our photographer. From the first time we met him, he has always been very professional and listened to our ideas. He has a wonderful and creative eye. Eric is a true photojournalist. If you are looking for a photographer to take a few posed pictures and spend the rest of the time capturing real emotion as it happens; he’s your guy!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Jasmine · Married on 06/12/2010

Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we have a few wedding day teasers already! All of my friends and family members keep telling me his photos look like they belong in a magazine. I can’t wait to see the rest of my wedding day. It’s going to be amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2010