Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

88 | Hanover, MN

88 Reviews for Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 1
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 2
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 3
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 4
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 5

Mollie · Married on 10/17/2014

Eric is an amazing photographer! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone! He has an amazing personality and an amazing way of capturing every amazing detail of a moment! We interviewed a handful of photographers but I knew immediately that Eric was the right choice for us. During our engagement session Eric was completely flexible in the location and timing. During the entire session Eric did everything possible to make us feel comfortable; he make it seem like a walk through Minnehaha Falls with all of us getting to know one another and taking a few simple pictures. He set us up in the falls/park area, in locations that were fun/unique spots in the park. I was even more impressed when he sent us the pictures from the engagement session! They were amazing! Eric doesn’t limit the number of pictures that he takes and he captured some amazing shots with me and my fiancée. Eric was very thorough in our prep meeting and made sure that we had a realistic timeline, the listing of critical photos for the day and how he could help meet our overall expectations for the day. It was one of the most important prep meetings and Eric made sure that we felt completely comfortable with the plan.
    The day of our wedding went very quickly, but we were so lucky to have such a great photographer!! Eric captured all the details expected and not expected from the day. Eric also was there for under an “as long as needed” timeline, I know he was with us much later than I had expected him to be, but he was hesitant to leave before he believed he had all the pictures we would want and was sure to ask us if there were any additional pictures we wanted before he departed for the evening.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Charity · Married on 09/26/2014

Eric is unbelievable. He is full of energy, FLEXIBLE and so much fun! He worked with my husband and I in such a professional, yet fun manner. We loved him. He flew down to San Diego California to photograph our wedding and was so patient and amazing with the complications associated with getting married on a military base. He literally kept me from loosing it when it looked like the base didn't have our guest list! He was so efficient and calm- we were so grateful to have him as part of our special day. I recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

I had been a bridesmaid in a wedding that used Eric Vest Photography. When it was time to find a photographer for my own wedding, I couldn't help but remember how comfortable Eric had been when I was a part of the wedding party. Eric was great to work with from the very beginning. He was always available to answer my questions throughout the planning process, and never made me feel like an over-the-top bride. Eric made both our engagement session and our wedding day feel like his number one priority. He was so calm and listened to all our ideas and requests. Eric seemed so happy for us the whole time and honestly helped put us at ease and reminded us to focus on what really mattered: my husband and I committing our lives together. I hate to admit how many times I have gone back through our pictures. I love how I feel like I truly got to see every moment of the day. It's so crazy how fast the wedding day goes, and my pictures have allowed me to remember something different each time I look through them. I will not hesitate to book Eric again for any future photography needs.

Marlin · Married on 09/12/2014

Eric and his wife are a fun, energetic, and honest couple that love what they do. We had Eric and another photographer that was apart of his team shoot our wedding. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the photos.

We had him do our engagement pictures as well. He was so helpful at getting us the right shots that we could be proud of. I think Eric is a great asset to the atmosphere that a wedding needs. He is excellent at his trade, and offers an exceptional value.

Laura · Married on 09/12/2014

Eric Vest was recommended to me by another photographer I had contacted. He was so quick to respond when I contacted him and was so easy to talk to that it made our decision picking him an easy one. We had such a great time at our engagement shoot. Eric made us feel comfortable right away and we instantly felt like we were spending the evening with an old friend.

Throughout our wedding day, Eric took the time to capture every special moment. He really has an eye for what will look good on camera. Eric was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. He asked for our ideas and suggested many of his own. I love how our wedding photos turned out and highly recommend Eric Vest to anyone!

Ariel · Married on 09/06/2014

Eric Vest did my engagement and wedding day photography--all of the pictures turned out amazing. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but Eric was great to work with--I had so many compliments from my wedding guests. Eric provided me with the copyright release for all pictures which made it easy to print whenever/wherever I wanted, and not having an hour limit relieved a lot of stress for me as a bride. I was able to have him capture getting ready pictures as well as all of the special moments on our wedding day. I found Eric Vest Photography online without knowing anyone who used him or having any connections, and I couldn't have been more lucky with my pick. My husband and I definitely found out photographer for all of our future milestones.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Eric couldn't have been a better choice when we decided on a wedding photographer.

He is fun, creative, personable, and such a professional. He never stops to go above and beyond to put your wishes and expectations first. Eric takes the time to go through each and every photo to ensure you receive the best collection of documented memories of your special day.

Hands down, he's one of the best in the business!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Hannah · Married on 07/12/2014

Eric Vest Photography made our wedding day amazing. Not only does he do a very professional job, but his easy going attitude makes everything so relaxed! My day was stress-free!! Eric is willing to try any style of picture, and is full of creativity when you've run out! Very, very pleased with his service, and would use him again in a heartbeat! =)

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jena · Married on 07/06/2014

We could not more highly recommend Eric Vest Photography! Everything went perfectly and the photos are just fabulous!! Eric is a very talented photographer, but not only that- a good person who you trust to be a part of your big day!

Elise · Married on 06/22/2014

Eric took our wedding pictures. He is hands down the most incredible photographer! His style is artistic and simply gorgeous. We receive so many compliments on our albums. My husband and I had so much fun with him. :) Big plus, his prices are reasonable. He is not out to take advantage of you at all. Thank you so much Eric for the breathtaking wedding pictures!

Jared and Elise

Briana · Married on 06/20/2014

Eric Vest is awesome! My husband and I had Eric as our wedding photographer, and we are so glad we did! Eric is such a personable and creative guy; many of our vendors commented on how easy it was to work with him. During the day, he was great at giving directions to the bridal party, families, and my husband and I. Not only did Eric do a fantastic job with the photography, but he really took the time to get to know Neil and I during the engagement shoot, and the creative meeting before the wedding. This really put us at ease, we were so confident that Eric would do an awesome job (and he did!). The value is excellent, and he is an affordable photographer which is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend Eric Vest to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Laura · Married on 06/14/2014

Eric Vest was so awesome to work with!!! He takes AMAZING photos and is a delight to be around! I'm so happy we found Eric to capture all of our memory's on our big day! Such a great value, great pictures, and great attitude! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!

Sara · Married on 09/05/2015

Eric has done our engagement photos and he did a fabulous job!! Not only was he willing to drive to Cannon Falls to the boy scout camp where we met to take our pictures, he hunted down some great places for photos when we were late! He made us feel very comfortable and natural, our pictures turned our great! We can't wait for him to take pictures on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2014