Eric Limon Photography Reviews

59 | Housatonic, MA

59 Reviews for Eric Limon Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2008

"As so often happens in life, the momentousness of an occasion is lost in the welter of a thousand details." You cannot know how fast one of the happiest days of your life can pass, until you experience those whirlwind hours that flash in the blink of an eye. The food may be the best ever tasted, the room may look incredible, music that you can dance to all night - but without Eric, these special details eventually become muted memories. There is a difference between a photograph to show that you were there and a photograph that transports you back there, that allows you to relive those moments. Eric's photographs are alive, they bring you back to the moments they were taken. At the end of the day, the best gift anyone can give is the opportunity to go back and live it again and again. Thank you Eric!!!

Danielle & Justin

Sent on 10/12/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2007

Eric Limon was able to capture the moments of the entire day. His attention to detail really brought out the feelings and emotions of our wedding day. His photography is so unique that his pictures look as though they came right out of a magazine. He surely made both myself and my husband feel glamorous.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Jenny · Married on 07/01/2006

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Simply amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2008

Tahir · Married on 10/08/2017

Beth and I were so Happy to have Eric Limon photograph our wedding. Eric was fun, energetic, personable and efficient t with his time! He made Beth, Myself and our guest feel incredibly comfortable, like we have known him for years. His input showed why he was the professional. He played a large part of why both our families, who hadn’t really met before, were mingling and partying together. We are truly satisfied with the final results of crisp clear, vibrant colored, well compositional photos. Well Don Eric! Thank you

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

I didn't realize how important your photographer was until about 20 minutes before my first look when everyone was running around. Eric calmly organized my entire bridal party so we were dressed and ready to go on time. He continued to coordinate the entire day so that the whole wedding party was exactly where we needed to be and when we needed to be there. He kept the mood light and fun even when 1000 things were happening. I'm so grateful for that organization and direction.

Oh and the pictures were amazing! He sent them just a few weeks after the wedding and even sent us a sweet little package with the thumb drive. I would definitely recommend Eric!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2013

Eric was kind enough to step in at the last minute and really helped to make our day perfect. Both the posed and candid photos are beautiful! Would recommend to all our friends! Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Jamielyn · Married on 07/28/2012

Eric was extremely professional and polite. He was easy to get ahold of and very quick to respond. He provided us with a variety of great shots. The only thing I would have changed was request that he bring an assistant. I only needed up with about half of the photos that my sister and friends were provided after their wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Alexa · Married on 08/26/2017

Eric was wonderful! He was came to both our rehearsal dinner and our ceremony and took incredible candid photos. We got them back within three weeks and felt like we were able to relive the weekend through his pictures. The posed family photos are also great, but I particularly like the ones that capture the emotions and moments of the event. He is creative and flexible and a total pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him! For what it's worth, all of our other vendors got a big smile and said they loved him when they found out he was our photographer. It was clearly a genuine reaction, which is clearly because Eric is so much fun to work with and takes terrific photos.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Erika · Married on 04/17/2010

Eric was fabulous. He knew we weren't keen on all the posed pictures and wanted to capture the feeling of the day with candid and fun images. I guess, he took us at our word and we did very little group shots, I guess I should have said I wanted more, If I did, so my bad. But the photos came out beautifully and I think he managed to capture all the fun and beauty and wonderful experiences that take place during your wedding day. The pictures of me and my husband are wonderful and the reception was captured with glee. It seems that Eric and his assistant had as much fun as we did a the best wedding ever. Thanks Eric for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 05/27/2010