Eric Jon Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Eric Jon Photography

14 Eric Jon Photography Reviews
  • Stephanie & Joe

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

If you are looking for a photographer look no further, Eric is amazing!!! He is the real deal. From our initial meeting to the big day Eric was professional and extremely personable! He really knows what he is doing. Eric captured all the major moments along with the small details. He made us feel so comfortable! I had zero stress when it came to the pictures. At one point during bridal party pictures, He turned his camera around to show my sister a sneak peak and she nearly cried tears of Joy! When it came to the reception he was out of sight yet always there!! He was part of the party, getting many candid shots! I can't wait to see all the pictures I have no doubt they will be nothing short of perfect! Thank You Eric!!!

Eric Jon Photography 1

Nikki · Married on 04/03/2018

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! Our pictures are beautiful and being a tear to our eyes every time we look at them!!! He is very professional and makes it fun and very relaxing!!!!

Eric Jon Photography 2
    Eric Jon Photography 3

Alaina Cira · Married on 03/24/2018

Made our best day better!

Eric was amazing! Awesome to work with. Between our engagement shoot (planned on short notice and out of state) and the wedding day, everything with him went so smoothly! He adjusted when timetables didn't go as planned and had a solution to everything. Got along with everyone and took phenomenal pictures. Look no further for your wedding photographer!

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Eric was an absolute blessing! We are so thankful that he was a part of our day. He truly helped us capture our wedding in an amazing way. He prepared for the sunset and the places for the best shots. And made our movements and poses look so natural. And our guests loved him. He's sweet and personable. And we can't wait for opportunities for more photo shoots together. Also must menation that he uses very high quality archival products. So all prints and books are beautifully prepared and will last a lifetime.
    Can't thank you enough, Eric, for all you've done for us. We will treasure these memories forever!

Eric Jon Photography 4
    Eric Jon Photography 5
    Eric Jon Photography 6

Nikkita · Married on 09/16/2017

Eric was extremely professional,but made the session a lot of fun at the same time. We did a beautiful engagement session in the Yaddo Gardens,Saratoga springs NY. He did an amazing job directing us into poses and catching great candid photos as well. He did such an awesome job on the engagement photos that we booked him for our wedding next September!

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Eric was phenomenal. He was very professional and accommodating. When we first met him, we knew it would be a good fit! Engagement photos were included in our package and we were both a little concerned that they would be awkward, especially since my husband and I are typically quieter people, but Eric made it so easy. He was very good at giving us direction and making things relaxed - and spent ample time with us! He also traveled to us to get our photos done in places that meant a lot to us (and let us include our dog!).

While planning our wedding, he was very good at communicating with us via text and email. When we were not sure on who to hire as some of our other vendors, he was great at providing us suggestions of people that he felt would be good for us - and they were!

On our wedding day, Eric was great. He was there for it all but was non-invasive so it was awesome. He also is a great photographer who knows what makes for good photos and how to get great lighting so that was amazing as well. Our photos are beautiful!

Eric Jon Photography 7
    Eric Jon Photography 8
    Eric Jon Photography 9

emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Eric has been such a wonderful asset to our wedding planning process. He has been extremely flexible, helpful, and understanding whenever we have had any questions or concerns. We had the opportunity to work with him for the first time during our Engagement session, and the pictures came out just beautiful- not to mention how quickly he was able to get them back to us. He is extremely passionate in his work, enthusiastic, and his packages are reasonably priced and incredibly valuable- and just wait until you see how beautiful his wedding albums are! It has been a pleasure thus far, and we cannot wait to see what he has planned for our upcoming wedding this summer. Eric is definitely a wonderful choice as a photographer, you won't be disappointed!

sydney · Married on 06/09/2017

Eric truly is an amazing photographer! Not only are his photos beautiful, but he was absolutely wonderful to work with. After doing our engagement photoshoot with him, there was no question that we wanted him capturing the biggest day of our lives! He pays attention to the little details that make a huge difference. We are so happy with our wedding photos and would recommend him too anyone.

- The Mendrysa's

James · Married on 10/01/2016

Very personable and easy going. Very professional and a pleasure to work with!! I'd recommend him over and over again!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Eric has been amazing from the very first point of contact, he makes great suggestions and is very personable, professional and knowledgable. He makes you feel very comfortable and offers great suggestions without posing you too much, he allows your true personalities to come through his work. He takes great pride in his work and makes sure that he gets the image he wants before moving on, we are so in love with our engagement photos and the turnaround was so fast that we were able to see them right away! He was very flexible with us as we have hectic schedules and he made time for us when it worked for us. We cannot wait to work with Eric on our wedding day and for any other occasions in the future, I would (and I already have) personally recommend him to anyone.

Britni · Married on 09/03/2016

After a very bad situation with the photographers we originally hired, Eric swooped in and rescued us! Not only was he super nice and personable day of, but the photos he took came out AMAZING. I am in love with every single one of them. He got them back to us very very quickly, within weeks!! I would recommend him to ANY bride and groom who want an awesome time at their wedding and awesome wedding photos! Thank you Eric!!

Eric helped to make our wedding day magical and perfect. He was very attentive and accommodating. Eric made sure that every last detail was perfect. His hard work and talent is evident in his work. We couldn't be happier with our experience and the beautiful photos that we now have to remember our perfect day.

Cortney · Married on 05/21/2016

I did a boudoir shoot with Eric and I couldn't have hoped anything better. Having never done a shoot like that before (or many photo shoots at all for that matter) I was incredibly nervous. Eric was phenomenal. He made me feel very comfortable, was very pleasant and patient, and walked me through everything step by step. I ended up having so much fun and the photos turned out amazing! I absolutely couldn't be happier and I highly recommend Eric Jon Photography to anyone with photography needs!

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Great is an understatement, perfect is the right word. The photographer was great with guest , funny , and was there from the beginning till the end. Captured all the special moments and some. The shots were amazing. I would recommend if you would want a wedding to be captured as perfect as mine was ! Thanks Eric Jon photography for making my memories amazing