Eric Jon Photography Reviews

Eric Jon Photography 6
Eric Jon Photography 7

Jaime Welch · Married on 01/16/2019

Amazing experience!

I used Eric for family pictures and was very impressed! The pictures came out stunning. I recommend using him for any event. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Eric Jon Photography 17
    Eric Jon Photography 18
    Eric Jon Photography 19

Amy Labello · Married on 10/14/2018

Professional, relaxed and fun!

2 years before I would even become engaged I knew I would be contacting Eric for my someday wedding! Working with him was ten-fold the pleasure I knew it would be. Aside from being extremely professional and super easy to have continuous communication with (thank god)
    Eric makes you comfortable and knows how to make the process really natural and fun.
    (We’ve all been part of a photo of forced smiles, tilted heads and stiff shoulders.. it isn’t fun.)
    Our time with Eric started off with him saying “Hey.. how do you feel about venturing off into a snow storm for engagement photos?”
    Ummmmm YES!!?
    (Highly recommend.. a fairytale adventure)
    And once my wedding day was upon me.. head full of curlers and as frantic as a bride should be..
    In walks Eric with a huge smile on his face.
    Even when time was cutting a bit too close for comfort, he always made sure to keep me relaxed and moving.

In short.. Eric made the dream work!
    He heard my request to keep things as casual,
    I’ve got plenty of pictures of my guests belly laughing and dancing their booties off.
    I’ve got amazing end of the day shots next to a corn field with my new hubby and heels kicked off.
    And of course, we’ve gained a friend out of it too!

Thanks so much, Eric.
    You were absolutely outstanding to work with!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Eric Jon Photography 31
    Eric Jon Photography 32

Alexis · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Vendor We Booked

Eric was, by far, the best vendor we booked. We had a lovely wedding, but his calm and professional attitude kept the day right on track. He made sure we took every photo on our list and made sure we didn’t lose any picture time to the craziness of the day’s event. Taking such important pictures for a whole day seems really intimidating, but if you choose to hire Eric, just know your wedding day will seem a lot more relaxed. Not to mention, you will have some of the most breathtaking photos of your big day to cherish for the rest of your lives. We chose to get the photo album and photo box and they both turned out so beautifully. I’m really proud to show them to anyone who visits our home. Thank you, Eric!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding Photographer!

Eric did an outstanding job. My husband and I are both introverted so he did a great job putting us at ease. The special moments were captured beautifully in every photograph! He was extremely easy to work with and made sure to get a list of all the family photographs beforehand so we didn't forget anything. Eric is THE photographer you should choose for your wedding/special occasion. Thank you for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Eric Jon Photography 33
    Eric Jon Photography 34
    Eric Jon Photography 35

Leah Campolungo · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Photographer!

We have the most beautiful pictures to remember our special day!

Eric Jon Photography 36

Adam Nolan · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing Wedding Photos

Eric did our wedding and we couldnt have been happier. He was professional and the pictures came out fantastic. Our album is beautiful as well as our prints. We would not change a thing and we were so exstatic that he didbour wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Mack · Married on 08/11/2018

A Comfortable Experience with a Talented Professional

Eric was so wonderful to work with every step of the way. He took the time upfront to get to know us and understand our vision. He is a true professional who knows how to bring out the best in his clients. When we did our engagement shoot, Eric brought music we like to ensure we were comfortable- and it showed in all the photos! We didn't think we could be any happier, until we saw our wedding photos. Eric worked with the elements on our wedding day (rain) and still managed to deliver us with the most beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. He welcomed us into his home and life to make sure that the final product was everything we wanted- down to every last detail. I couldn't imagine our wedding experience without him and I would highly recommend him to all newly engaged couples.

Eric Jon Photography 37
    Eric Jon Photography 38
    Eric Jon Photography 39
    Eric Jon Photography 40
    Eric Jon Photography 41

The Lawrences’ · Married on 07/21/2018

Being in the wedding industry 15 years myself I highly recommend Eric for any event, especially weddings.

Eric is nothing short of amazing from start to finish. I’ve thought long and hard on just what to write for expressing our experience with Eric. Starting from our first meeting I was instantly comfortable. We sat down and he went through the list of typical questions, date, time, location what we expected ect. The day of our reception Eric somehow made this awkward in front of a camera woman feel in my element and captured the most amazing moments, most which I had no idea of until we picked up our prints. Our reception was causal and we urged Eric to eat, get a drink and enjoy himself but he never once broke professionalism and stayed longer than we expected. He truly has an eye for the perfect photo and his passion shows in his work. We chose the personalized photo box of prints with usb. Since this is his specialty not mine I told him to choose which box and prints he thought were best. Blown away is an understatement. The smooth black box with our name and date sits in our family room entry table. It’s beautiful, timeless and a statement piece in our home. The clear and black engraved glass usb is heavy. I’ve never seen(or thought I’d say) a usb was so beautiful. I would highly recommend Eric. His professionalism, ability to make people feel comfortable, talent and price point can not be beat.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Eric Jon Photography 42
  • Spencer

Spencer · Married on 06/24/2018

The Right One

The quality of Eric's portfolio is what really sold us on hiring him as our wedding photographer. This says a lot for us, as my husband is also a photographer and was very intent on finding, "the right one." Eric went above and beyond our expectations and we would recommend him to anyone looking the right person to capture all of their special moments on their big day!

Eric Jon Photography 43
    Eric Jon Photography 44
  • Abigail

Abigail Tritt · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

We absolutely loved Eric. He made everyone feel very comfortable and captured important moments seamlessly. He preserved our day in a beautiful way, and we are so thankful for him!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Stephanie & Joe

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

If you are looking for a photographer look no further, Eric is amazing!!! He is the real deal. From our initial meeting to the big day Eric was professional and extremely personable! He really knows what he is doing. Eric captured all the major moments along with the small details. He made us feel so comfortable! I had zero stress when it came to the pictures. At one point during bridal party pictures, He turned his camera around to show my sister a sneak peak and she nearly cried tears of Joy! When it came to the reception he was out of sight yet always there!! He was part of the party, getting many candid shots! I can't wait to see all the pictures I have no doubt they will be nothing short of perfect! Thank You Eric!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Eric Jon Photography 45

Nikki · Married on 04/03/2018

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! Our pictures are beautiful and being a tear to our eyes every time we look at them!!! He is very professional and makes it fun and very relaxing!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Eric Jon Photography 46
    Eric Jon Photography 47

Alaina Cira · Married on 03/24/2018

Made our best day better!

Eric was amazing! Awesome to work with. Between our engagement shoot (planned on short notice and out of state) and the wedding day, everything with him went so smoothly! He adjusted when timetables didn't go as planned and had a solution to everything. Got along with everyone and took phenomenal pictures. Look no further for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Eric was an absolute blessing! We are so thankful that he was a part of our day. He truly helped us capture our wedding in an amazing way. He prepared for the sunset and the places for the best shots. And made our movements and poses look so natural. And our guests loved him. He's sweet and personable. And we can't wait for opportunities for more photo shoots together. Also must menation that he uses very high quality archival products. So all prints and books are beautifully prepared and will last a lifetime.
    Can't thank you enough, Eric, for all you've done for us. We will treasure these memories forever!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Eric Jon Photography 48
    Eric Jon Photography 49
    Eric Jon Photography 50

Nikkita · Married on 09/16/2017

Eric was extremely professional,but made the session a lot of fun at the same time. We did a beautiful engagement session in the Yaddo Gardens,Saratoga springs NY. He did an amazing job directing us into poses and catching great candid photos as well. He did such an awesome job on the engagement photos that we booked him for our wedding next September!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Eric was phenomenal. He was very professional and accommodating. When we first met him, we knew it would be a good fit! Engagement photos were included in our package and we were both a little concerned that they would be awkward, especially since my husband and I are typically quieter people, but Eric made it so easy. He was very good at giving us direction and making things relaxed - and spent ample time with us! He also traveled to us to get our photos done in places that meant a lot to us (and let us include our dog!).

While planning our wedding, he was very good at communicating with us via text and email. When we were not sure on who to hire as some of our other vendors, he was great at providing us suggestions of people that he felt would be good for us - and they were!

On our wedding day, Eric was great. He was there for it all but was non-invasive so it was awesome. He also is a great photographer who knows what makes for good photos and how to get great lighting so that was amazing as well. Our photos are beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Eric Jon Photography 51
    Eric Jon Photography 52
    Eric Jon Photography 53

emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Eric has been such a wonderful asset to our wedding planning process. He has been extremely flexible, helpful, and understanding whenever we have had any questions or concerns. We had the opportunity to work with him for the first time during our Engagement session, and the pictures came out just beautiful- not to mention how quickly he was able to get them back to us. He is extremely passionate in his work, enthusiastic, and his packages are reasonably priced and incredibly valuable- and just wait until you see how beautiful his wedding albums are! It has been a pleasure thus far, and we cannot wait to see what he has planned for our upcoming wedding this summer. Eric is definitely a wonderful choice as a photographer, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2016

sydney · Married on 06/09/2017

Eric truly is an amazing photographer! Not only are his photos beautiful, but he was absolutely wonderful to work with. After doing our engagement photoshoot with him, there was no question that we wanted him capturing the biggest day of our lives! He pays attention to the little details that make a huge difference. We are so happy with our wedding photos and would recommend him too anyone.

- The Mendrysa's

Sent on 07/20/2017

Charissa · Married on 05/02/2017

Wonderful experience

Eric was amazing to work with! He was on time, professional and understood our vision. The pictures were breath taking and he worked with us to complete our wedding album in record time! would definitely recommend him for your next event wether it be a wedding or an engagement shoot he’s got you covered!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Eric Jon Photography 59
    Eric Jon Photography 60
    Eric Jon Photography 61

James · Married on 10/01/2016

Very personable and easy going. Very professional and a pleasure to work with!! I'd recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Eric has been amazing from the very first point of contact, he makes great suggestions and is very personable, professional and knowledgable. He makes you feel very comfortable and offers great suggestions without posing you too much, he allows your true personalities to come through his work. He takes great pride in his work and makes sure that he gets the image he wants before moving on, we are so in love with our engagement photos and the turnaround was so fast that we were able to see them right away! He was very flexible with us as we have hectic schedules and he made time for us when it worked for us. We cannot wait to work with Eric on our wedding day and for any other occasions in the future, I would (and I already have) personally recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Britni · Married on 09/03/2016

After a very bad situation with the photographers we originally hired, Eric swooped in and rescued us! Not only was he super nice and personable day of, but the photos he took came out AMAZING. I am in love with every single one of them. He got them back to us very very quickly, within weeks!! I would recommend him to ANY bride and groom who want an awesome time at their wedding and awesome wedding photos! Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Eric helped to make our wedding day magical and perfect. He was very attentive and accommodating. Eric made sure that every last detail was perfect. His hard work and talent is evident in his work. We couldn't be happier with our experience and the beautiful photos that we now have to remember our perfect day.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Cortney · Married on 05/21/2016

I did a boudoir shoot with Eric and I couldn't have hoped anything better. Having never done a shoot like that before (or many photo shoots at all for that matter) I was incredibly nervous. Eric was phenomenal. He made me feel very comfortable, was very pleasant and patient, and walked me through everything step by step. I ended up having so much fun and the photos turned out amazing! I absolutely couldn't be happier and I highly recommend Eric Jon Photography to anyone with photography needs!

Sent on 03/11/2016