70 Reviews for Eric Foley Photography

Digital Files (4)
High-Res Images (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
70 Eric Foley Photography Reviews

Eric and his team are absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Eric is so down to earth and easy to work with. He is excellent at what he does and it's obvious that he really enjoys what he does. He has a unique way of capturing all of the special moments without being the least bit intrusive; in fact I didn't even know he was there during our ceremony! Eric is very timely in his responses and we got all of our wedding photos sooner than promised. I love every one of our photos. I highly recommend Eric and his team to capture all of the amazing moments of one of the most special days of your life.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Eric for our engagement and wedding photos has been wonderful. Our engagement photographs were beautiful and while we haven't gotten our wedding photographs back yet (was only 2 weeks ago), we loved working with Eric and his assistant during the wedding. We had so much fun. My husband and I are terribly awkward in photos if left to our own devices but Eric is so good at directing us while photographing that we end up looking stunning. We would recommend Eric and his team to anyone, the highest quality in photography.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

For our wedding in October, I knew that the photographer was very important to me since they would be creating our lasting memories of the day. I couldn't be happier that we hired Eric. He was extremely easy to work with, had a great sense of humor and was so patient in dealing with wrangling all of the family members for photos. He put us at ease and was a real pro. At the ceremony and reception, he stayed in the background (unlike our videographer...) and captured the action without being obtrusive in any way. We just got our photos back and we are all thrilled with the outcome. We had our photos taken at my parent's house and he made all of the little details (like a swing and a little boat in the yard) that I take for granted look beautiful and integrated. We couldn't be happier with the photos and we're so glad we spent the money to hire a quality photographer like Eric to memorialize our wedding day with his photos. Totally worth it! Thank you, Eric.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is top notch, the best. From day one, Eric was a pleasure to work with and asked all of the right questions to figure out exactly what Dana and I wanted for our wedding day. We had Eric for a very long day because our ceremony and reception were about 45 minutes away from each other; him and his co-worker captured perfect photos of the bridal parties getting ready in the morning all the way through the end of the evening. Eric was a pleasure to work with and understood our wants/needs and went above and beyond expectations. Hands down I would recommend Eric Foley Photography to anyone and everyone for any special occasion. The photos we received are timeless and we are so happy with the results.

Profile Picture Brennan, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved all of Eric Foley's work when we started looking for photographers and were on pins and needles waiting to find out if he had our date available. We didn't even bother looking for other options. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are amazing!! We couldn't be happier! The experience of working with Eric and his assistant Andy on the wedding day was great- they made it fun and we felt like we didn't have to worry about a thing! Very professional in all aspects. We highly recommend Eric Foley Photography.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Although Eric is based out of CT, he traveled to Cape Cod, MA to shoot our wedding. His photos are crisp, fun and elegant, and they capture the day in its entirety- it was a perfect blend of candids and portraits. He scoped out the area before so we could have a perfect backdrop for our first look and bridal party pictures. He is super easy to work with and very professional!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Eric was top notch from start to finish. His passion for his craft is incredible, he's a pleasure to work with, and went the extra mile with respect to every aspect of our wedding, making sure all was just right. His skill speaks for itself, and is as good as any other in the business. We have remained in touch, become friends, and if I had to do it over again it'd be a lot easier since we wouldn't have even thought of considering another option besides Eric. He's incredible. Seriously. -Jason

Profile Picture Jason, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Eric and his assistant, osmar, were absolutely incredible. We had unexpected rain come on our wedding day, right after our first look, and they were such troopers about it! They were willing to get soaked in the rain so that we could get some breath taking photos at the vineyard. They were so accommodating and flexible despite things running behind. As a photographer myself, the images were the most important thing to me. We couldn't have made a better decision than to hire Eric. He truly captured each emotion and each special moment on our wedding day in the most beautiful way I've ever seen. He stands true to his trademark of creating timeless photographs and we couldn't be more pleased with Eric Foley Photography.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The quality of the work was excellent - based on some of the shots, friends who attended the wedding already intend to employ Eric for future events of theirs. Customer service was also excellent. The only area I gave a rating below 5 stars was on value, and that only because the price of the service seemed to reflect its quality.

Profile Picture User4563236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric, Andi, and his assistant were so wonderful at our wedding. We knew the pictures would be beautiful after the engagement session and love every single one. Eric and his staff were a wonderful addition to our getting-ready process and brought a lot laughter and fun to the day. The packages aren't cheap, but the quality of his work isn't either, and I can't tell you how many people have said they are the most creative and beautiful wedding pictures they've EVER seen. And the thumb drive the final pictures come on is truly elegant! Eric Foley's services are worth every penny - the day is over in a blink of an eye, but the pictures are forever. If you're going to splurge somewhere, I think that's it!

Profile Picture User4287245, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A great company to work with. Very professional but also leaves you with a feeling of friendship. My husband and I were more than pleased with every detail of Eric Foley photography.

Profile Picture Elise, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Foley is an excellent photographer. He took both our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be happier with them all! He is creative, professional and personal. Would recommend him to any bride (and groom)!

Profile Picture User4577073, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A long detailed explanation of Eric Foley Photography is not necessary. All you need to know if that he is as professional as it gets and his work product is incredible. Great guy, great staff, and incredible to work with. I highly recommend Eric Foley Photography.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/30/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Personally, I am not big on photography for events. However, the photos were exquisite, unique and numerous. Also, my wife LOVED them, so all the better. Thank you Eric, we appreciated your services very much. Should we ever need another photographer for an event, we will be sure to give you a ring!

Profile Picture Ernest, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have Eric Foley Photography shoot our wedding. Eric was a pleasure to work with, so fun, and laid back. We didn't have to worry about a thing. He and Krystle (second shooter) were just amazing.
The pictures are the best we could have asked for. Eric even hiked up a huge hill (in JULY) to get some great pictures. Will and I, and our families are so so SO happy with our photos. They even stayed until the very end to get some great party and dancing shots! I HIGHLY recommend Eric Foley Photography. You will not be disappointed in your wedding photos. Thank you Eric!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography

Eric has a knack or capturing the beauty in everything he takes a picture of. Being a friend of my wife Eric was her first choice. I was hesitant because I wanted her to shop around (and he is a Red Sox fan). After meeting Eric and Andi all hesitation disappeared. They were fun, professional and u like what I have heard of other photographers contributed to creating a great atmosphere. The photographs that we received were amazing. Even the untouched photographs were flawless. My wife and I were in aw at how Eric was able to capture each moment exactly as we saw it. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone who is looking for professional pictures. He is a natural artist.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Staff was very friendly and responsive. Answered all questions and were very helpful with the planning of engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. I wish that more pictures had been taken of tables and couples at the wedding. Also, some of the pictures were missing from our online collection and had to be added.
Digital copy of all pictures was sent to me on a USB drive, which is really nice. Ordering pictures from the website they use is expensive.

Profile Picture User4286839, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
0.8

Unprofessional and expensive. Stay away

Profile Picture User4317622, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and his staff were extremely professional and organized, being sure all details were set before our big day and making sure we were totally comfortable with the plan for the day. They were also personable and truly cared about our story so they could accurately capture our wedding and give us memories not just of that day but of how we arrived at that day. Everyone raved about our beautiful pictures, and we are so happy to have such amazing memories forever.

Profile Picture Michalan, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures came out amazing and we had them back very fast.

Profile Picture User4584912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was wonderful to work with! Very professional the day of the wedding and got us our pictures very quickly! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an amazing photographer with a great artistic eye. He excels in every aspect that you are looking for in a wedding photographer. He is personable, professional, charming, funny and is quite successful and comfortable managing people and the task at hand. I highly recommend him as a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and his team were amazing throughout our whole wedding day. We clicked with Eric during our engagement shoot and could not wait to work with him on our big day. He went beyond both of our expectations. Eric’s attention to details and expertise was evident, not only to us, but many of our guests commented on how wonderful the photography team was throughout the evening. The final images are beautiful beyond words. Eric is extremely talented and gave us photographs of our wedding that we will be able to cherish for years. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

For my husband, the photographer was the most important part of our wedding. I'll be honest--initially I was mostly focused on the venue, flowers, dresses, etc. My husband put in countless hours of research to select our photographer and when he found Eric he was sold. The moment he showed me Eric's work, I could tell that the quality of his pictures were head and shoulders above the rest we had looked at. We were living at a distance initially, so Eric set up a Skype call to meet us and get a feel for what we were looking for on our wedding day from a photographer, which I thought was above and beyond and was totally appreciated by my husband and I. We were extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and dedication we felt after that call, which transcended to our wedding day as well. Eric and his team were the absolute best. They worked relentlessly in to get as many beautiful shots as possible all day and made us feel so comfortable while doing it. Not to mention, they were a total blast and we truly felt honored to have them be part of our day. When we received our pictures after the wedding, I was amazed at the sheer quantity of them. No one else I know has gotten SO many pictures--and beautiful ones at that. Although initially I underestimated the importance of the photographer, I'm really glad my husband didn't because we will treasure these photos forever. Seriously, don't look anywhere else for a photographer for your wedding because there is no one better than Eric and his team.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I met with Eric to get pricing and "interview", I knew he would be the perfect addition to our wedding day. We had an engagement session, which was so much fun, and so easy, and the photos were stunning to boot. I felt like a model, and my notoriously goofy fiance looked incredible too. During our e-session, Eric gave us pointers for our wedding day, suggestions for schedules and locations for photos, and an AMAZING recommendation for hair and makeup (Dana Bartone). But even more importantly, we had a TON of fun playing outside, and getting photographed while doing it!

Since you spend SO much time with your photographer on your wedding day, and are generally under a time crunch from the time you wake up until the time you cut the cake, having a photographer who is kind, understanding, and decisive is KEY to making the day run smoothly. Eric was all of that and more.

Eric made taking wedding photos fun and easy, just like our engagement session, and captured all of the important moments beautifully. Looking at them now and remembering that day, he knew just the right things to say to get the right kind of smile, look, or stance that he wanted. Everyone, from the flower girl to my grandparents look their absolute best in our photos. The time we spent taking photos when it was just me, my husband and Eric is one of the best memories I have of the day, because he gave us pointers, but also let us enjoy the moment and have some time to ourselves before we met the masses.

Eric takes STUNNING photos, which you can see on his website and blog. But what the website doesn't convey is how wonderful he is to work with, how patient and kind he is, and how easy he made everything. We now have beautiful photos of ourselves and our families, and I cannot wait to use Eric again when we start our own family.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews