Eric Brushett Photography Reviews

Eric Brushett Photography 7
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 06/30/2019

Genuinely the best!

Eric and Corey are an amazing team. They are who you want with you behind the scenes. They think of everything and they make it SO easy for you! They have years of experience with all different venues, seasons and times of day (lighting). I was worried about having a daytime wedding at the peak of summer, but they reassured me they will handle the lighting. They were wonderfully calm, supportive, fun and low-key (which is great because as a bride I was a little stressed). The photos are outstanding (I got them back in less than 2 weeks!) and I feel they captured us looking our best without having to tell us to pose. Eric has a gift in capturing a couple at unique moments throughout their wedding day that somehow tells the whole story in one click. Big shout out to Corey for figuring out how to bustle my dress. These two make you look effortless, are super mindful about your time time and really encourage you to enjoy as much of your wedding as possible! I can’t say enough wonderful things. We were so lucky to have them be our photographers!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Eric Brushett Photography 14
    Eric Brushett Photography 15

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Married 6/29/19

There really are not words to describe how impressed and grateful we are to have been able to work with Eric. The short review is that Eric is an extremely talented and professional photographer who is laid back and can capture the beauty of a moment in its purest form. A pleasure to work with. The long review is that we hung up the phone with him after our initial phone conversation and thought “we’ve got the right photographer.” Little did we know how many times we would say that exact phrase over and over in the coming months. We were both nervous for our engagement photos and we requested a location that was a little out of the ordinary. Not only did Eric make us feel comfortable immediately, the photos came out amazing, and he also suggested a second location that was spectacular. He just made us feel like whatever we were doing, we were doing great. And his turn around time for the finished products is honestly superhuman! This trend continued on the day of the wedding. We did not hire a day-of coordinator and we were so lucky to have Eric there to coordinate the first look. He worked seamlessly with the videographer and other vendors. I’m sure he mentioned that he would do this at some point but we were surprised and delighted to see a preview of the first look photos on a screen before the reception had even started! Our guests loved it! He made my husband, someone who has a hard time finding a picture of himself that he likes, loving every image. Eric caught our sweet little moments and we didn’t even know he was near us. We didn’t have smoke bombs, firecrackers, doves, wooden signs, anything Pinterest or instagram trends say we need. What we have is a collection of photos showing myself and my husband sharing one of the best days of our lives with our loved ones, who are also having a great time. No gimmicks, just the beauty of love.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 06/15/2019

Capturing Your Essence

Eric puts you at ease, and captures the moments that matter most. We personally did not want a photographer who would stress over every detail to capture a perfect image. We wanted someone who would capture OUR image - real and honest. While looking through our photos, we felt the energy of our day all over again. It felt like us - and I imagine that no two wedding shoots of Erics can feel the same because he simply comes to capture whoever the couple is. If you want a photographer who can distill your entire essence into a series of images, then Eric is your guy.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I could not have been happier with the work Eric and his wife Corey did for our wedding. From the beginning, Eric was responsive, professional, flexible and accommodating. They arrived on time the day of, and made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed - I hardly noticed they were there! They somehow managed to take over 600 photos and yet we did not spend all day in front of the camera. They were efficient and thorough and captured everything beautifully. We received all of our final pictures much faster than we were expecting and were thrilled with how they turned out. We absolutely made the right decision in hiring Eric to photograph our wedding, and we are so excited to have these amazing pictures for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Karen C · Married on 10/06/2018

absolutely perfect!

Eric was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Not only was he super responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding, the time we spent taking photos FLEW by. He captured all the shots we wanted and the photos were actually fun to take instead of a chore. We were even able to attend our entire cocktail hour which Eric made sure was a priority! He was very professional and helpful during the entire planning process. To top it all off - the photos are absolutely beautiful and more than we could have ever asked for! Best decision!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Eric and his wife were incredible. His photos speak for themselves, but it was such a pleasure working with them from beginning to end. Eric was exactly what we were looking for, laid back, professional and efficient. Not only did our photos come out beautiful, but the whole process was fun and totally stress free thank to Eric and his wife. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Louis · Married on 07/07/2018

I originally thought the only important thing to look for in a wedding photographer was to find someone who has a style that you liked and then it would all be good to go from there. Eric showed us that there is so much more you should expect from your photographer. We obviously loved his style of photography but the quality of the interactions with him from the very first interaction at our engagement shoot until the last were top notch. His responsiveness was unrivaled amongst all of the vendors we contracted both in speed, enthusiasm and professionalism. We almost felt like he was our personal wedding planner with the amount of advice he gave us. There were many things we didn't even realize we had to think of and Eric and his wife helped us make the entire day run super smoothly. They also worked really well with the staff at the venue which led to many great pictures and some awesome photos in areas that other people may have not gotten to. We always felt comfortable asking for changes or suggestions from Eric and he was always accommodating and helpful. There are so many things to worry and stress about when planning a wedding, but your photography won't be one of those if you hire Eric. He is so calm and organized that you know you are in good hands with him, I can't say enough good things about Eric and his wife and we can't stop looking at the pictures and reliving the day through them. You will not be disappointed if you hire him.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Anton

Anton Goldblatt · Married on 06/09/2018

Best wedding photographer we could hope for!

"Love is the hardest thing to photograph, because it is infinitely hard to define. When you see it, when you click that shutter at that perfect moment and you just know that you got it… That's perfection."

Eric and his wife Corey impressed us from start to finish. Eric graciously invited us into their home one day to show us his work and explain how he approaches his art, while his son ran around in the background and tried to get his attention. Eric spent hours with us explaining his process. He answered all of our questions with patience and enthusiasm. It was clear that he's a busy man with a thriving business and young family, but we felt welcome and appreciated in his home and had his undivided attention. Viewing Eric's photographs and later exploring his website (where I found the above quote) it became abundantly clear that Eric has a burning passion for his work and an appreciation for the confidence others place in him. Being entrusted to capture the happiest day of someone's life is a tremendous sign of trust, but also an insane pressure. No one but you will ever have another shot at immortalizing a series of moments, gestures, loving glances, and kisses exchanged between two lovers on their wedding day. Those photos will be viewed by hundreds of guests, friends, relatives, and generations of families. Going in, I didn't know anything about Eric. However, despite the short time we spent together, I couldn't can't help but feel a sense of comfort and ease around Eric. I felt our wedding was safe in his hands, and had no doubt his expertise and dedication to his art would produce a fantastic product.

I wasn't disappointed. Eric and Corey were the ultimate professionals - they directed dozens of family members, bridesmaids, and groomsmen with kindness and authority and snapped off hundreds of pictures. We barely noticed them during the ceremony and reception. They captured intimate moments and took creative shots using windows, mirrors, and various perspectives. All of the photos are excellent quality and absolutely beautiful - full of light, love, and happiness. My wife and I are forever grateful to Eric and Corey for our ability to relive our wedding day on demand and find photos that will never fail to stoke the flames of our hearts. Thank you, Eric, and Corey, we wish you continued success in your personal and professional careers, and we could not recommend this couple enough!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

He's responsive, organized and professional! But most importantly his pictures (wedding & engagement) were beautiful! They captured the essence of our special day and we will treasure them forever.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric did an amazing job at capturing our special day. From the beginning, we knew we made an excellent choice. Eric is extremely organized, responsive, and professional. Before the big day, he sent along a detailed schedule of the wedding day events that made us feel prepared and made sure all of the family members were requested photos of were taken. Throughout the day, Eric and his second shooter Jessica seemed to just blend in with the guests. We barely knew they were there. The moments they captured were incredible! The turnaround time for receiving our digital images was super fast! We got them in just 2 weeks! We loved every photo! We HIGHLY recommend Eric to any future bride and groom!

Kristen and Craig

Sent on 05/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Eric from the very beginning of working with him to our wedding day, and post-wedding too!
    After our 'first look', we took couples' photos in downtown New Haven, and Eric and Corey made us feel so relaxed about being on camera (we also felt like celebs!)-- it ended up being such a fun and special part of the day. When it came time for family photos, they were also super organized about timing and very efficient...

Besides being lovely, professional and fun to work with, Eric took photos are stunning, gorgeous, captured just what we wanted, and are all high res and easily shareable with our friends and family through Eric's site. (And the slideshow he set up during the wedding so guests could see the getting ready parts of the day was a very cool surprise, as was a go-pro video that he was taking throughout the day!)

I don't know how we're going to decide which to print for an album- they are all so beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Casey · Married on 12/09/2017

Eric and Corey were so amazing! We had first seen their work at a friend's wedding and were extremely impressed, especially of their action-shots. The first time we officially met them we were immediately comfortable. Being that we did not do a first look, I loved their goal of getting us to the majority of cocktail hour. They were such a pleasure to work with and fully embraced the surprise snow storm, making for beautiful photos.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Eric Brushett Photography 16
    Eric Brushett Photography 17

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

Eric was wonderful to work with! He and Tania did an amazing job capturing our day! My husband and I are the definition of awkward in front of a camera. Having an engagement session definitely helped us get to know Eric and get used to the camera. However, at the wedding...other than the posed shots...I never noticed Eric! I know that sounds weird, but it's exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to notice the camera in our faces all night, but he was always right there for any big or funny moments where you think -oh I hope he got a picture of that! ...and of course he did! (like when my husband dropped the ring! ha!) He was very professional and just a chill, fun guy! I've been to weddings where the photographers are standing right on top of the couple and getting in the way...Eric has a different approach and I appreciate that it didn't take away from the ceremony. Now for the hard part of choosing pictures for our wedding album...

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Eric Brushett Photography 18
    Eric Brushett Photography 19
    Eric Brushett Photography 20
    Eric Brushett Photography 21
    Eric Brushett Photography 22
    Eric Brushett Photography 23

Gina · Married on 10/06/2017

Eric did an amazing job at capturing my day, he was professional and unobtrusive. We opted for no engagement photos but did have a second shooter which was clutch as we needed both to cover our crowd and all the activities going on. He met with us one and one before booking and allayed all our concerns: he had a Plan B and Plan C for any unfortunate scenario we could think of- this guy is prepared for anything! (and he was a good sport about us grilling him too!) During the reception he even set up a little table with a monitor that displayed some pictures that he had taken that morning of us getting ready - actually this was the detail that caught my eye 2 years ago at a friend's wedding that he did, I got his card off the table! Our pictures were ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon and he gave us all 500 photos in their high quality sizes, which was important to my husband. There is a website that you can view and order prints from as well, making it easy to send the link and a password to our moms and other family members who can pick out the ones they like. Eric came highly recommended to me by a friend, and I would like to do the same to anyone considering him, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved having Eric as our wedding photographer! He was very responsiveness, professional, and an overall nice guy. He is good at capturing all of the natural moments rather than focusing on posed typical pictures. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Eric is amazing! He shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier. He is so incredible to work with- friendly, easygoing and has an amazing eye! He put us at ease all day and we can't wait to see our wedding photos soon!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2017

Eric was absolutely phenomenal to work with! My husband and I were so anxious about our photos seeing as neither of us really love the camera. But, Eric made everything so fun and comfortable! Our first look was an intimate and private moment to get our big day kicked off, and Eric set it up wonderfully. Our guests were blown away with the slideshow he had setup during our reception! Our final photos are absolutely breathtaking. He did the most incredible job capturing every emotion of the day in a picture-perfect way. I can't recommend Eric and his wife enough, they really are a perfect pair and captured our wedding so beautifully.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

Eric was incredible to work with for our engagement and wedding pictures. It was great to get to know him during our engagement session where we quickly found out he was a great choice for a photographer. He made two people who aren’t so great in front of the camera feel very comfortable and natural. Eric and his team were rockstars on our wedding day. Not only did the pictures come out absolutely stunning, but they were so organized throughout the day. They were stealth enough so you didn’t even know they were there which helped to keep the flow of the wedding going. When it was time to take the group photos during the reception he got them done efficiently by working with our DJ so each group was ready by the time the prior photo was done so we could get back to partying sooner! We did ‘first look’ pictures which was one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. Eric made the moment so special for us and captured it so well. It was also a huge plus for us that Eric is a ‘frequent flyer’ at the Lace Factory where our ceremony and reception were held. He knows that place like the back of his hand which made everything run even more smoothly. As I mentioned, he is extremely organized and responsive which was also helpful leading up to our wedding when he sent along schedules that made us feel very prepared and confident. We would HIGHLY recommend Eric to any future bride and groom!
    -Kara & Devon

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jerry · Married on 06/16/2017

Eric was wonderful to work with. He took fantastic pictures that my wife and I will look back on for years to come which perfectly captured our day. We would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Wow! My husband and I just received our wedding photos and are absolutely blown away (and we thought the engagement photos were awesome)! Eric & Corey were an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not have chosen a better team to photograph our wedding. Eric's easy going attitude but true professionalism made it enjoyable to work with him from the very beginning. He answered all of my questions, created a detailed timeline of the wedding day events and made sure all of our family were accounted for in the formal photos. Throughout the day, Eric & Corey seemed to just blend in with the crowd while they worked their magic. They were not those photographers who seem to get in the way, instead, they were barely noticeable but clearly doing what they do best. The digital images we received after our wedding are unbelievable (and in a turnaround time of just 2 weeks!). Eric & Corey captured moments that we did not realize were happening or would never have thought could be captured in a photo. We are so grateful that we have these photos to cherish forever, so that we can relive our wedding over and over again just by looking at them. No need to look anywhere else for a wedding photographer, Eric is your guy! Thank you both for an incredible experience!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2016

If I could give Eric 10 stars i would! His work is truly amazing and he really cares about his clients. We first met Eric after we got engaged and began our wedding planning process. He was very approachable and easy to talk to, he did not act likes a salesman because really his work sells itself. He did our engagement photos for us and we literally had them the next night, and they were AWESOME. we felt relaxed with him and my husband does not enjoy taking pictures but did not feel like he was at a photo shoot but at ease - which made for more amazing photos. The day of our wedding Eric and his wife were just perfect - I honestly cannot stop using that word with him and his pictures. We never knew they were around, which made for some great candids as well as very non disruptive to our wedding day. Wehn it came to taking family pictures and group photos he picked wonderful back drops and was rather quick so that people were not hanging around or getting bored. I cannot say enough good things about Eric and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Skylar · Married on 08/20/2016

Eric is absolutely incredible at what he does. I found him through a friend's wedding that he photographed, and loved the work he produced, and at Cocktail hour, he displayed some of the images from the day thus far. When my fiancee and I got engaged, I decide to check out his work some more and contact him. I love his flexibility, and his professionalism, and how he is there for you, and your day. We recently did our engagement shoot with him, and had our photos the next day! So incredible. I can't say enough about Eric, and can't wait for him to photograph our special day!!--- Lets fast forward to our wedding day on 8.20.16. Eric and his team were absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!! they are so professional, and seriously.. the next day there were 8 teasers up and I cried at how gorgeous they were. When I first saw his work. I knew no one else would be the right photographer for us. I can't thank him and his team enough for the flawless images from our big day. I got to see some on the slideshow during our cocktail hour from our first look and ceremony.. and wow. mind blown. so gorgeous. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Photography was one of the most important things to us when we were planning our wedding, and we are SO glad that we chose Eric! He is so talented and we love how our engagement and wedding photos came out. He is easy to work with, accommodating, and flexible. It's amazing how quickly our photos were delivered to us! We had our engagement photos within 24 hours of our engagement shoot, and our wedding photos within a week of our wedding. We found it so easy to work with Eric and even though we don't love having our picture taken, he made us comfortable throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! Thanks Eric!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Audrey · Married on 08/13/2016

Eric and his wife Corey are absolutely AMAZING!! I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding, they are true professionals. From the very beginning when we did our engagement pictures Eric was more than willing to drive over an hour for our picture location. As for the wedding, the family formals were seamless they got every combination we needed, perfectly organized and in record time! Our pictures came out so perfect not to mention we got them in under 3 weeks. Eric captured so many moments I didn't even realize he was around for. So happy with our choice, we will definitely go back for pictures in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2016

christie · Married on 08/06/2016

Eric Brushett Photography is nothing short of perfect. To me, choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions to make, as these are lasting memories that we will have even past our lifetime. Once I saw Eric's work on his website and Facebook, I was immediately impressed. His pictures told a beautiful story of each couple's day, capturing all of the magical, raw emotion that each wedding has. Upon meeting Eric and his wife Corey, my husband and I were immediately sold. His professionalism, organization, and easy-going personality made it apparent that he was the perfect choice. In fact he was the first and only photographer we met with. Our instincts were right and all of our photos exceeded our expectations. Eric and Corey capture weddings in the most beautiful way. They are able to display the uniqueness of each couple in their work, rather than creating shoots that are cookie cutter for every even that they work. As my husband and I looked through our photos for the first time, we instantly were transported back to our day, reliving each moment, from start to finish. We found ourselves laughing and crying through each image because they truly captured not only a visual representation of our day, but an emotional one! We have received many compliments on the work that they did and are eternally grateful for just how beautiful each and every memory captured is. We highly recommend Eric Brushett Photography for your wedding, as you will be pleased beyond expectations with the results of his work.

Sent on 09/02/2016