Epitome Bartending Reviews

29 | Dayton, OH

29 Reviews for Epitome Bartending

VANESSA · Married on 10/25/2014

I would absolutely use epitome bartending over and over again! The staff was extremely friendly with our guests and the drinks were absolutely delicious and amazing. We did not serve alcohol at our wedding so epitome bartending went above and beyond to make sure that our guests had drinks that were very special. They did all kinds a fancy Italian beverages that people kept coming back for more. I expected just a simple service of different pops or just mixing flavors in with pops, but they absolutely outdid themselves. It was so much better than I could have ever imagined. I got compliments all night of the different drinks the bartenders were making and how delicious they were and I still get compliments today after the wedding about how great our bartending service was. This is a must use bartender whether you're using alcohol or not. You will absolutely the more than pleased with their services!

Mr. Jenkins was a fantastic bar host and bartender. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and the great quality of his services. I received so many compliments regarding Mr. Jenkins I could not begin to count them on two hands! It was a genuine pleasure to work with him.

Noble · Married on 10/12/2013

I was impressed from first to last impression. Felt like George truly cared about making our reception the best it could be! Also, my day of the wedding was going to be so busy that George met me the day before at my house to pick up the alcohol. He went out of his way to help me. Thanks so much for lessening my stress level.

Joe · Married on 09/13/2013

George is an asset to the company. Awesome job.

• JULIE

JULIE · Married on 08/23/2013

George and his staff were wonderful! Very professional. I would definitely use them again in a heart beat!

-1 very pleased bride:)

John · Married on 06/01/2013

Epitome Bartending exceeded and surpassed everything I expected for bartender services at my wedding reception.

From the very first contact, George was helpful, responsive, and smart. He had great ideas and incorporated ideas that we already had seamlessly into his presentation.

If you have a venue that allows you to purchase your own liquor, the savings can be incredible. I would also like to note what a great job George did to make sure I purchased the correct amount that would provide enough for our guests without ending up with a bunch of leftover alcohol. He accomplishes this the same way he accomplishes the rest of his great service...by listening to the client and providing his years of experience and knowledge.

Our wedding reception took place in a non-traditional venue, a barn that was slightly open to the weather. There was also an issue with uneven floors. George solved this problem before I ever even knew it was a problem. What more can you ask from a wedding vendor than to accomplish that feat?

The cocktails themselves were delicious and obviously made by expert hands. Everyone loved the signature 'craft cocktail' drinks we chose. They were unpretentious yet still tasted like they were obviously made by someone who knew their craft (instead of tasting like they were made by a crazy drunk uncle like I've seen at so many DIY weddings!)

George and his staff were friendly and felt like part of the experience of the night while still upholding a great professionalism. He worked well with the caterer and our other vendors. Though I never want to get married again, I can't wait for an excuse to hire Epitome Bartending again.

The bartenders at Epitome Bartending rocked! They were very flexible, as we contacted them only a week before the wedding and were able to fit us in their schedule. Our guests had nothing but compliments to say about the bartenders. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a bar service!

Extremely pleased with all of the above. In fact our venue planner commented on how professional you were. She said she would highly recommend you and I second that!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2012

Epitome's owner George was so helpful and accomodating with the fact that I was planning a wedding in Ohio all the way from Texas. The day of my event his staff including himself were great. They completely catered to me and that's all a bride could ask for. I could not have asked for a better vendor.

Marianne · Married on 10/06/2012

Geaorge and his staff were awesome - very professional and accommodating. They provided exceptional service. I would absolutely recommed them.

I cannot say enough how please I was with Epitome Bartending! I found the company through the web - contacted them - and immediately heard back from George, who I worked with the entire time. When I found out he was bartending my actual wedding, I was SO PLEASED! My husband and I literally just got back from our honeymoon two days ago, and without hesitation I can type that Epitome was one of our favorite vendors. I've had 4 people text/email me personally to talk about how nice the wedding was - and how awesome the bartenders were that night. THANK YOU Epitome for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Whitney,

You wedding was AWESOMELY Beautiful!. It was a pleasure serving you, your husband and guests at the fabulous wedding. I'm very pleased that our services were enjoyed by your guests.

We wish you many years of success, love and happiness!

Cheers,

Epitome Bartending
  • ShaTerra

ShaTerra · Married on 09/21/2012

George is as professional as you can get. He went above and beyond to make sure I was always relaxed and made sure that my husband and I never had to worry about anything. He listens and made sure our guests were taken care of and even created a signature drink for us. He constantly checked up on us and even made time to conversate with us during the down time during dinner and bring us our drinks we personally. His responsiveness and customer service is exceptional and highly recommended. I will definitely recommend him and use him for events in the future. Thank you for helping make our day amazing, George. All of our guests loved you.

Sent on 09/30/2012

ShaTerra & Jabbar,

Thanks for the opportunity to take great care of you and your guests. We thank you for the kind words and wish you tow many years of love, prosperity and success!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2012

Epitome Bartending did a fantastic job for my wedding. They helped me figure out how much alcohol to supply. They were very pleasant to my guests. I didn't receive any negative feedback from my guests at all. They also paid special attention to the head table. Epitome Bartending is a great company to use! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Brittany,

Congrats to you and we thanks for the opportunity to take great care of you, your husband and guests. We wish you many years of happiness and love.

misty · Married on 08/18/2012

We had epitome do bartending for our wedding and they were more then amazing!!!! Before my wedding they answered all my questions and even gave me ideas and helped me stay in my budget. They always responded to my emails right away and even called me right before my wedding to go over everything. During my wedding they were amazing they even helped us move some tables. Everyone at my wedding loved them and my now husband was extremely happy i chose them. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a bartender!!!!! I couldnt be more pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you guys for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Thanks Misty and James,

It was truly a great experience and we wish you many years of Love, Happiness and Prosperity!

Erin · Married on 07/21/2012

Our bartenders were excellent, they were incredibly friendly and did amazing work with the space that we were able to provide for them. We had a backyard wedding reception and we had them set up the bar in my father-in-law's garage where he does woodwork and they were able to create a professional, upscale-looking bar in that space with very little time. Not only that, but they were very attentive to the groom and myself, making sure that we had everything that we needed all night.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Erin,

Thank you much for the opportunity to serve you and your guests. We had lots of fun at your wedding. We wish you and Taylor many years of happiness and success.

Epitome was very gracious, answering my many questions, helping me with decisions, and working hard to meet the needs of the event. They worked very well with the venue, making useful suggestions for set-up, and lending a hand whenever needed during the event. They kept the bar line moving quickly, and were very accommodating to guests requests. Epitome went above and beyond, in my opinion, in making the wedding party go smoothly and the friendliness of the staff was excellent. I was delighted to find that I could rely on them with confidence as the party progressed and when it came to clean up. I've never hired a bar service before: they made the experience painless.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Epitome Bartending's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you!

Jonna · Married on 05/26/2012

George was awesome. All of my guests complimented me on how great he was as our bartender. He was very helpful throughout the entire process and event. He is dependable and trustworthy. At the end of the evening, my 3 year old nephew got lost in the parking garage and George recognized him and brought him back to us. I highly reccomend epitome bartending. Great price and great service.

Amy · Married on 10/29/2011

We used Epitome for our bartending services for our wedding with 250 guests in Dayton, OH. They were fantastic. George was great to work with and explained our quote in detail, as we traveled from Chicago for our wedding. They picked up our alcohol the day of our event and chilled it prior to the event - which was great considering we had over 25 cases of beer for the event. George and his staff were very professional for the event. George communicated with me and my father throughout the evening regarding the amount of alcohol that was left (we began to run out of one type of beer). They also went throughout the hall and threw away the empty beer bottles and cups on the tables, which was well above our expectations.

They pricing was extremely fair for the services that they provided. I would highly recommend Epitome Bartending for any event.

Stephen · Married on 10/15/2011

George and his staff did a fantastic job at our wedding! Not only did they do what we asked but they went the extra mile to make everything even better than we expected! I would highly reccomend Epitome Bartending to any couple that is planning there wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Stephen,
    Thanks for providing us an opportunity to be of service. From the start you and Emily have been one of the best, couples to work with. It was truly a pleasure to be surrounded by such fantastic guests as they were like family.

We wish you many years of happiness!

-Epitome Bartending

Natasha · Married on 10/01/2011

George was GREAT to work with :) It was really chilly on our outside wedding day but they never complained about being outside. He made a menu with special drinks just for us which our guest LOVED. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much for making our day special!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Natasha,
    It was truly a beautiful wedding and a pleasure providing our services to you and your husband, family, and guests. Being flexable to suit the guests' defines Epitome Bartending as we truly "Bring the Bar to you".

Thanks for choosing Epitome Bartending!
    We wish you and Scotty many years of happiness!

Michelle · event on: 07/07/2012

I had a wonderful bartender (Rashid). He did an exceptional job tending to my guests. I received numerous compliments from my guest on his appearance, professionalism and bar tending skills. He even helped clean up afterwards. I was very pleased with Rashid and would definitely recommend Epitome Bartending to all my friends. Thanks again

Kerry · event on: 06/16/2012

I hired this company to bartend a surprise party. Simply put, awesome! Very professional, well prepared, and organized. Not to mention, the drinks were excellent. I will definitely be using them for my next event.

Joy · event on: 03/22/2013

All around amazing! I will definitely use them again for any event we hold. Everything they did was impeccable.

Bridget · event on: 06/08/2013

George was a great Bar tender. We have had a lot of people tell us how cool it was to have a bar tender to do our special event, and how kind and courteous he was . We would highly recommend George to all our friends and family.

Demetrious · event on: 08/03/2013

Unmatched professionalism and presentation.