Epiphany Defined Reviews

6 | New Haven, MI

6 Reviews for Epiphany Defined

Dawn · Married on 11/20/2010

Meagan was so resourceful, quick at replying, and gave good quality recommendations. If she didn't know an answer to a question, she would find out and get right back to me. She has a realistic and professionalism that is great for brides. Meagan does an awesome job and I was thankful for her help!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

Meagan is very personable and professional. She was extremely helpful in giving us suggestions and tips on how to go about planning for our big day and ways to save money.

Sent on 11/25/2010
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/12/2010

Meagan was SUPER helpful in the planning process, especially in the beginning when everything is still overwhelming. She told me, first, to BREATHE... and then assured me she'd be there to help! There is no better thing to hear as a newly engaged bride-to-be! I would highly recommend her to anybody. Her lists were timely and helpful, and she was wonderful at keeping in touch with vendors and negotiating prices and services for me, even though I live a bit far from her! Please don't hesitate to use her services, and I'm sure you'll have as wonderful and beautiful a wedding as I did-- one that went off so smoothly! =) Whew!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Brittan · Married on 02/02/2007

Meagan, from Epiphany Defined, was very helpful to us when we were planning our wedding. She was able to save us hundreds of dollars on different services by the contacts that she had available to her. She also reduced the amount of stress when it came to searching for different vendors. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Nicol · Married on 10/12/2002

Before I even could get the words out of my mouth that I needed to find a wedding song, Meagan had burned a CD with a ton of suggestions that fit my and my husbands personalities. I was very impressed.

Also, Meagan is so dedicated that she came to the rescue at a wedding that I was standing up in a year later! The bride had gotten pollen stains on her dress, and Meagan drove over to check it out then quickly got back to us on how to get it out. She saved the day!!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/12/1999

Meagan is an extremely knowledgeable wedding planner. She has a lot of experience and makes well-researched recommendations. I strongly encourage every bride-to-be to hire a wedding planner. Worth absolutely every penny and relieves so much stress!

Sent on 01/18/2010