108 Reviews for Epik Weddings

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

Erik was amazing! He provided the DJ services for our wedding, and he exceeded all of our expectations. It was clearly important to him that our day was special, and he made sure to include all of our requests. He also provided recommendations that helped make our wedding reception even more unique and memorable. We were impressed with his professionalism and attentiveness. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing to work with. He and Ronnie helped make our day so special!

Profile Picture alyssa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Epik Weddings to DJ our wedding in Squaw Valley and they did a wonderful job! Erik was so great to work with via email and phone in the planning stages. Steve DJ'd our wedding night and absolutely killed it. He kept our dance floor packed for hours and was very professional and fun! All of our guests were raving about the service they provided. We would definitely recommend them for your wedding/other events!

Profile Picture tara, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Loved Epik Entertainment, Erik was nice and responsive and friendly to our requests and the image we wanted for the wedding, we did the photobooth as well which was a huge hit for the wedding guests, and we got all the images after which was great fun for us as the bride and groom! would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't often write reviews but felt compelled to carve out the time to write this one. If you're looking for an entertainment group, I would go with Epik Entertainment led by Erik Riekenberg. They were so impressive and exceeded our expectations. Prepping with Erik was a seamless & great experience. He was extremely responsive, a genuinely nice guy always aiming to go above & beyond and offer to help with whatever we needed even if it was technically out of scope & required multiple conversations. I have a high bar for service & Erik and this team more than met that, setting a new expectation for vendors we work with in the future. We had some unique customs for our wedding which Erik embraced, took the time to understand & did a tremendous job executing the plan. He has great taste in music & followed exactly what we wanted. As the MC,he did a terrific job keeping us on track & keeping everyone entertained. The dance floor was never empty. The best compliment I can give Erik & his team are through the compliments shared on the night of our wedding - "This was the best wedding I have ever been to", "I have never seen a dance floor so lively". I also want to mention the amazing videographers we worked with as part of Epik. Aaron was INCREDIBLE to work with. We've seen the preview reel so far (got married only two weeks ago) and I was stunned by the quality of the video and how it told our story. We feel so lucky to have worked with them & have them as part of our special day.

Profile Picture Mahta, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the best experience with Erik - from start to finish he provided us an experience that was above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. Great music with quality sound, friendlienwzz and professionalism, great personality, etc. Erik made us feel like we were spending our wedding day with him as our friend instead of just as a vendor.

Profile Picture Lacie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding! From his detailed approach to planning, to being someone we could rely on day-of to keep things moving in the right direction. I will be recommending him to anyone in need of a DJ/MC/Photobooth services.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dwight was a wonderfully fun and genuinely NICE DJ. He was right on point with me - the hostess to the event - we could catch each other's eye - and he would go directly into our planned agenda. He was intuitive to the mood of the party/crowd and seemed to know just the RIGHT song to play at the RIGHT time. I would recommend him for any event and wouldn't hesitate to invite him to play at any upcoming events.

Profile Picture Ronna, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about what a great job Erik did for us on our wedding day! He was by far our favorite vendor to work with, whenever I had a question he was super quick to get back to me and put me at ease. We got so many compliments after our wedding about how great the DJ was, everyone had such a great time on the dance floor! The photobooth was also a must have -- it was super easy to use, the props were fun and the photos afterwards are priceless! We also ended up adding on a cinematography package which Erik coordinated without me having to do anything making wedding planning a little less stressful! We haven't gotten to see any footage yet but I know I will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hillarie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had a great experience working with Erik and Steve starting from the initial phone call all the way to our last dance. Erik was timely, professional, and lighthearted. We aren't from the Reno area but Erik was great at emailing and setting up voice and FaceTime calls. He helped us create the whole flow of our wedding. Steve was our DJ for the big day. He was awesome! He was brilliant at time management, fitting in the shoe game ( big hit!), speeches, and cake cutting seamlessly. The music Steve played throughout the night kept people dancing and smiling until the very end of the night. Thank you so much Erik and Steve for making our wedding a stress free, incredibly fun party!!!

Profile Picture Page, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding than Erik. He was so easy to work with and very personable! Erik takes a lot of pride in his business, as he should! He made the whole process so effortless. Everyone loved the magician who went around to the different tables to entertain people and the shoe game was a blast! So many good laughs! Erik, you really made our day perfect! I promise, you will not go wrong when booking with Epik Entertainment!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

What an amazing DJ. Music doesn't cover what Erik did for us. When your new to weddings, all the research still leaves a lot unknown. Erik not only walked us through a 4 different styles of weddings but a plethora of extras. (games, themes, and different styles of wedding organization. Saying that our experience with Erik was professional and worth the money would be a disservice. The wedding turned out perfect and a large part was the help and fun we had working with Erik.
~ Matt

Profile Picture john, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

After attending many weddings, and now throwing my own The advice I would give to every bride is that a good DJ/mc will make your night one for the books and that is exactly what happened for me with Epik entertainment! I had a really hard time writing this review because I didn't even know where to start with how absolutely blown away I was with my wedding experience with Epik entertainment. Erik was has mastered the perfect balance between professionalism and kindness that every bride wants to be part of her wedding experience! He helped me plan out the flow of the event from the processional music all the way to the very last song. I felt that he genuinely cared about me having the best day of my life. He is a charismatic master of ceremonies and really plays to the vibe of the audience. Aaron perfectly captured the magic of our wedding and edited all five hours into the most perfect recap. The final video gives me the same feelings I had on that day and is something I will always cherish. I had to plan my wedding very quickly due to my father having stage 4 cancer and I truly could not have done it without Epik entertainment. I feel so blessed to have had the pleasure of meeting and working with such wonderful humans.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Great company and so easy going!

Profile Picture Janna, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Small issue with the wireless speaker during our ceremony but otherwise it was fantastic. Gino was the best DJ we could ask for!

Profile Picture B, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Epik Weddings are the absolute best! They were one of the best vendors we worked with. Erik went above and beyond to make sure our day was the best ever. They are incredibly organized, responsive and flexible. We hired Epik to provide DJ services, a photo booth and a videographer. Everyone involved was professional, kind and polite. It was a pleasure working with Epik. I would book them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Lane, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Aaron and Erik were absolutely incredible. They made us feel comfortable while being professional. The music was great and they delivered our dream wedding video 7 days after our ceremony. The Buchanan's give them 5 Stars!

Profile Picture Aaron, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

They were AMAZING to work with. Aaron was so professional and very quick to send the video over after the wedding! We love our video and we love the service we received from the whole team. They were great at making you not even notice that they were there! Communication prior, during and after the wedding was seamless! The drone footage of our ceremony site was amazing too!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Epik Weddings to surprise our friends with an amazing collection of memories from their wedding and they did not disappoint! Extraordinary work and awesome people.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Epik Weddings did an amazing job capturing our best friends wedding!!! The video was so great we asked for a blooper reel!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Epik did an awesome job at our daughters wedding. They were very interactive and kept our guests informed on what was about to happen. We were a destination wedding in Reno, so we had little knowledge or interaction with them beforehand , but they kept us very in touch via emails and making sure we had all our music choices done, etc. We had not even met them till the weekend of the wedding, but one of our venues "choices" for DJ's (they love them too) We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture kathyjo, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Too amazing for words. They met with my (now) husband and I when we asked, responded to emails within a couple hours, and are all around just good people. Not only do we think we had the best DJ, all of our guests agreed. I would recommend this company 1000 times over again.

Profile Picture Melissa , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erik and his team were beyond words with everything they did for our wedding!! We had so many people complimenting our choice of DJ. I can't even explain how amazing our wedding turned out because of the time and care that Erik put into it. He spent over 10 hrs at our wedding! Thank you guys again!!!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From our initial meeting you could really tell how much Epik DJ cared about making our day the best it could be! Erik and Steve went above and beyond and were so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. DJ Steve made everything run so smoothy and was adaptable to any changes that were made last minute. We had the best time dancing to all of our favorite music and had so many of our guests compliment on how much fun they had at the reception. Everyone loved the magician and photo booth. You really helped us achieve our absolute perfect day! We are so grateful to have had Epik DJ and and appreciate all their hard work, dedication, and attention to detail. We have you to thank for one of the best nights of our lives!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews