23 Reviews for Epic Vision Studios

One Event/Day (2)
Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful! They were fun and easy going and great to work with. I live out of state and he was very easy to communicate with. Mike knew exactly what type of photos I wanted and was able to get them done perfectly! He was able to get all my photos to me in a timely manner and they were absolutely stunning. I would highly reccomend using Mike and his team.

Profile Picture Breanna, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and his team were absolutely incredible! They were early to arrive took tons of detail pictures and were absolutely a joy to work with. Couldn't be happier with how my photos turned out. Would highly recommend Mike and his team.

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and his team were amazing. Mike asked a lot of questions in advance in order to plan for the big day. He arrived early at the California Club (the wedding venue), worked with the Club's event manager, explored the space and had a plan for pictures and best time of day for lighting, sunset, etc. The pictures are FABULOUS, and a terrific preservation of memories for the bride and groom, our families and all our guests. Mike also covered our dinner the night before at Red Bird. Mike is professional, gracious and an extremely talented photographer.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike is awesome!!! And he was super organized and had his own list of family members and work with you to prioritize family pictures! He even asked if I had a Pinterest wall so that he can see the TYPE of photos we liked and tried his best to give us the shots we wanted! I HIGHLY recommended him to all my bridesmaids!

Profile Picture An, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike is such a wonder to work with. He did our wedding photography 10 months ago and he just recently did our maternity shoot. Because he is so versatile and flexible, my maternity shoot was very easy and made me feel very comfortable in recreating the shots that I wanted. He sure knows his angles and I love the way he's able to really capture the beauty of pregnancy.

I know his forte is in wedding photography, but he sure has the range to capture other beautiful milestones as well. I can't thank Mike enough for being part of our journey and turning our milestones into memories.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service ! Very helpful such a wonderful person to work with ♥️ Took the time to explain everything and went over and beyond !

Profile Picture Corrina , 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything you read about planning your wedding says that choosing your photographer is one of the most important things to do however I had no idea where to begin, what to look for or what 'style' of photography I wanted and was a bit overwhelmed with the task of choosing someone. Reading the reviews for Mike I was nervous because how could someone get top scores in everything and be affordable right? I reached out to him with details of my wedding date and location and within a few hours (it was actually at 1am because this guy works non stop) I received a response with quotes of various packages to choose from including the option of removing or adding to meet our needs and that ever changing budget. After speaking with him on the phone and then meeting him in person we choose him not just for the images but because he really does make you feel comfortable and is easy to work with. He chose a great location for our engagement photo's and listened to us with the items that really mattered about what we wanted and just made the whole process fun so we could relax and be ourselves for the photos. Wedding day he was all over it, photos of my dress, rings, getting ready, ceremony, family shots, reception etc. He is quick to respond to phone calls, emails and text messages and patient with questions. After my experience with Mike and his team, definitely deserves top scores all around.

Profile Picture Kat, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Epic Vision Studios for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and were very pleased with their service. Mike suggested a great location for our engagement shoot, and was very nice, guiding my camera-shy fiance and I through the whole thing. Mike and his team were all absolutely wonderful at our wedding as well, friendly, and easygoing, and of course delivered really beautiful photographs. I strongly recommend using Epic Vision Studios!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Mike and his team was amazing! They are very professional and super nice people. Communication was really good which made it really easy working with them. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Katty, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I booked Mike right from the start. We met with a few photographers, but no one clicked with our personalities like Mike did. He was very professional but knew how to have fun as well. Both our engagement and wedding pictures are way beyond our dreams!!!! Mike was willing to negotiate the price at where we were comfortable and still give us the high quality & quantity of pictures that we were looking for. Mike and his team were a pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any and every bride looking for a fantastic photographer. We got very lucky and are super happy that we chose Mike. If you're looking for the perfect package, Epic Vision Studios is it!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Mike's passion for photography is beautifully expressed through his lenses and the moments he captures. He is very enthusiastic and professional about his work that his attitude is very infectious and leaves every bride more relaxed on their big day. He was so easy to work with and can't rave enough about the pictures that he took. Easily one of the best in the industry!!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

My wife and I live in Atlanta, Georgia, and we were having trouble finding a wedding photographer that we felt comfortable with shooting our wedding in California. We talked to a lot of wedding photographers, and this is when we came across Mike at Epic Vision Studios. We had a connection right off the bat. We both felt that it was immediately obvious that we were going to be taken care of by Mike. He researched our venue and scouted possible locations to shoot before we even signed anything. His excitement became our excitement and more than that, it put our minds at ease; we had a lot of other things to take care of, and knowing we had someone as competent as Mike allowed us to focus on the rest of the ceremony. Needless to say our wedding day turned out to be truly magical, and we have Mike to thank for being an integral part of the process!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Martucci is an absolutely wonderful photographer. For our engagement shoot, he studied every shot that I wanted carefully and researched the best time to take the photos. I also appreciate that he called the location in advance to ask if he needed a permit and it turns out they were not available during the time we requested. This saved us a lot of time on the day of the shoot because we didn't have to change locations. Furthermore, he made both me and my husband comfortable throughout the entire shoot so every photo looked natural. As for the wedding, Mike and his team did a great job getting all the family/friends photos and taking candid/intimate photos of the bride and groom. I would recommend Mike for any wedding! He does amazing work!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very pleased with the beautiful pictures delivered by Epic Vision Studios! Mike is a true professional and created amazing photos that we love to look at and show all our friends. We had great communication with him from start to finish and he went out of his way to get all the shots we requested and more. Mike's creativity shows throughout and we especially loved his unique nighttime photos of us. Anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer should use Epic Vision Studios!

Profile Picture User7451922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and his team were fantastic at our wedding! One of the biggest things that I was looking for when I was picking out our photographer was the artistic aspect that can only be obtained by a talented eye. Mike and his team made us feel comfortable and really took the time to capture the magic at our wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a really great experience with Mike and Epic Vision Studios! I have to say Mike and his team truly surpassed our expectations as photographers. Mike has such a great personality and was able to make my wife and I laugh and smile all the time. He showed such professional courtesy and demeanor. Mike took the time to listen to us and it shows in how we are very very pleased in the outcome of the engagement and wedding photos. He even was able to adjust the timing to create a custom package which really helped us get all we wanted for a great price that worked for us too.

One thing we always noticed is how Mike always showed up at least fifteen minutes early to the agreed upon time for meetings and photo shoots. My wife and I agreed that Mike was also great because he was flexible enough to get every shot we requested and was more concerned with the shot than with timing and we appreciated that so much!

We strongly recommend Epic Vision Studios and Mike Martucci as a wedding photographer and engagement photographer. In fact we loved him so much we are planning to use Mike and his team for my wife's graduation photos, maternity photos and Christmas photos.

If you choose Epic Vision Studios you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrew, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I spent a ton of time researching photographers for our wedding. After meeting with five different potentials, we opted to go with Mike at Epic Vision Studios – we couldn’t be happier with our decision! Not only were his pictures incredibly artistic and original, he was also extremely easy to work with and flexible with our ever-changing photo requests and schedule. Mike goes with the flow and makes sure you get the pictures that you want. We’ve had so much fun looking at our amazing wedding pictures and reliving one of the most important days in our lives. For the money, you aren’t going to find a better wedding photographer in the SoCal region. I highly recommend Mike to others!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike at Epic Vision Studios is a wonderful photographer! He is very creative and extremely professional. We had a great time shooting our engagement pictures in a number of locations and we appreciate Mike being patient with Dave and me being inexperienced "models". Mike also shot our wedding and we were absolutely blown away by his polished and professional images! Mike is top of the line!!

Davida & Dave Cohen, Burbank, C

Profile Picture Davida, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot express what an amazing photographer Mike is. He is very professional and put me at complete ease before and on my wedding day. Mike took the time to make sure that we had everything organized and was very attentive to the requests that I made. Mike truly is an artist and he really went above and beyond for us. I would not have changed anything about the experience that we received by using Mike as our wedding photographer. If you are looking for amazing, unique wedding photos that will leave you speechless, there is no doubt that you should choose Mike at Epic Vision Studios!

Adam & Francisca Hardy, Jacksonville, FL

Profile Picture Francisca, 3/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so pleased with Epic Vision Studios and the images they created of our wedding day . We would highly recommend Mike at Epic Vision Studios to anyone who is getting married, engaged, or for any other special occasion! We absolutely LOVED our photos! We have had so many compliments on the photos from others as well. We appreciated Mike's efforts to capture ourselves and our guests in a candid, yet artistic manner. His professional yet laid-back personality contributed to a relaxing atmosphere (on what could very easily have been a hectic day!) that we thoroughly enjoyed. Each time we look at the photos we are taken back to that amazing day! We will look at them fondly for many years to come.

Alexis & David Gray, Augusta, GA

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/6/13, 1 Review
4.7

If you are looking for artistic photos, this is the guy to pick. Mike is fantastic at capturing one of a kind shots and we are so happy with the photos that we have on our big day.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/6/16, 1 Review