Epic Stems Floral Design Reviews

21 | Phoenix, AZ

21 Reviews for Epic Stems Floral Design

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

I would highly recommend Dottie for any event, including weddings! She was available for my wedding in just a few months notice, was able to work within my budget and always responded to my questions quickly. Also, the flowers and centerpieces she provided for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous and looked exactly like everything we discussed prior to the wedding day! Thank you Dottie for everything and adding some amazing details to our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Epic Stems Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for the wonderful review!
    Best wishes to you and Michael!!

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you so much Dottie , my flowers are beautiful. Everyon loved my flowers.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Epic Stems Floral Design's reply:

Hello Nancy & John! It was our pleasure to work you! Congratulations and Best wishes!!

Katie · Married on 08/29/2017

Dottie was so extremely pleasant to work with. She was quick to respond to my requests for quotes and any other questions that I had for her. Also, she was able to accommodate a special request I had for a boutonnière inside of a bullet casing exactly the way I had envisioned it! She truly took my vision for my flowers and made it a reality for our wedding :)

Sent on 09/22/2017

Epic Stems Floral Design's reply:

Hello Katie, Thank you both for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Paul did an amazing job on your photographs and shared them with me! I've added them to our collection! Many blessings and best wishes to you both!!

Katelynn · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you Epic Stems for making our vision a reality! Everyone was raving about the flowers, especially my bouquet, WOW!!!!

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

Dottie did an exceptional job on our wedding flowers! Her attention to detail is amazing! Everyone commented on how beautiful my bouquet and all the flowers were. Thank you so much Dottie for making our day so beautiful. :)

Dottie and her team did the flowers for my wedding two weeks ago in Palos Verdes, California. The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. From the arch decoration and the centerpieces to the wrist and pin-on corsages, every arrangement was stunning. Very classic and tasteful. More than we hoped for. Guests loved the centerpieces so much that they took them all home with them! Not one was left after the wedding.

Thank you Epic Stems! The work you did on our wedding flowers was just stunning and we received many MANY compliments from our guests.

sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Dottie is a true professional who truly cares. The flower arrangements she created were gorgeous. We received so many compliments on our wedding flowers. We gave her a general idea of what we were looking for, but she went beyond our expectations. Dottie did not leave our event until everything was taken care of and we were happy. There are not enough great things to say about her and her work.. She is extremely reasonable priced and will help you to stay in budget. If you are looking for a florist for an event, you have found the right person!

Dottie really outdid herself with our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages and floral arrangements. Everything came out better than I could ever have imagined. Our guests raved about everything and the centerpieces were the hot items of the reception. I loved working with Dottie. Choose her and you won't be sorry!

Dottie Kelley, at Epic Stems was amazing! Not only was she incredibly flexible when I forgot to mention that there would be another Groomsman and Bridesmaid at our Wedding, but she worked quickly to make all the flowers necessary for a wonderful Ceremony and Reception. Thank you again Dottie for all your hard work and for making our day as stress free as possible. The flowers looked wonderful!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2013

Dottie is amazing! She is so talented and I had such a wonderful time planning with her. It was such a fun collaboration. She had creative solutions for the jumble of ideas that I had, down to the table numbers! She is on it!

Dottie created everything I asked of her. I provided Dottie with my late grandmother's ribbons and lace and she used them perfectly in the bouquets and centerpieces. She was more than happy to work with these important pieces. I was blown away by the final product and am still hearing rave reviews from my guests about the incredible flowers.

Dottie was there the entire time, from getting ready at the hotel, to the shifting of flowers from the ceremony to the reception. I felt so comfortable and happy with her in charge. She was so supportive and really engaged in the entire experience.

I recommend Epic Stems without hesitation. Dottie is an absolute pleasure to work with and will provide you with GORGEOUS arrangements.

Thank you Dottie!!!

Dottie was a total pleasure to work with. She has a great portfolio and make it easy to point out what I liked and wanted and what I was not so interested in. She even called me when picking out flowers to make sure she was getting exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Dottie!

catherine · Married on 09/01/2012

I was a wreck the day of my daughters Wedding. Thank goodness for Dottie at Epic Stems..She went above and beyond to make it The Best Wedding ever!! The venue was absolutely gorgeous(even the venue coordinator said the room never looked so well) Reliable. punctual. Perfect!!!

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2012

Love Epic Stems and Dottie. She was such a pleasure to work with and had ALOT of ideas which was a big help considering I knew nothing about flowers. She even offered to help with anything else I needed. The day of she was on time and all the flowers were beautiful and fresh. My centerpieces were so beautiful I was in awe of them. Great value and service all around. Definitely use her if you want the perfect flowers for your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2012

Dottie and her staff were amazing! The flowers were beautiful. Dottie really worked hard to stay within my budget and offered great suggestions. Everyone is still talking about how pretty everything was!

John & Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2012

Epic Stems, went above and beyond for us. We worked with Dottie and she was amazing! She was very professional, informative and made my bride feel special. She offered to help save us money, by sharing our ceremony arrangements and moving them to the reception. This saved us $375! I would highly recommend Epic Stems!

Angela · Married on 05/25/2012

My fiance' and I brought peacock feathers and color ideas to Dottie. And she amazed us with her floral designs. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Dottie created memorable works of art for us. From my wedding bouquet and the grooms boutonniere to the reception table floral, Dottie brought our vision to life. On my wedding day all I could say was, "WOW" "WOW"!!!! Everyone kept saying how exquisite the florals were. I wish I could post pictures. I highly recommend Epic Stems for any occasion.

Liz · Married on 05/18/2012

We just had Dottie do our flowers for our wedding 5/18. They were amazing!! I knew nothing about flowers and Dottie got a sense for what I wanted and produced centerpieces that were just phenomenal! People were fighting for who was going to take home the centerpieces. Not only were our flowers amazing, but Dottie is so sweet. She pinned all the flowers on the guys jackets and placed the petals so perfectly down our aisle! We have nothing but amazing things to say about Dottie's work!

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2012

Dottie is so talented! My fiance and I were coming in from out-of-town, so we had to do everything over the phone and internet. I contacted Dottie and she called me back right away, we discussed what I needed and she sent me a quote that night! We were really impressed with her ideas and I felt very confident after speaking with her. We hired her the next day.
    As we had imagined, everything turned out beautifully! The details were amazing and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were.

Monica · Married on 05/12/2012

I was referred to Epic Stems from my friend who got married last year. Dottie was amazing! We had a small budget for flowers and she worked within that budget! She went way above and beyond for us and threw in little extras here and there. The details on the bouquets were unbelievable! She arrived early, pined on all the boutonnieres, helped my Mother-in-law with her hair flowers and was a genuine pleasure to work with. I would recommend Dottie to anyone! Thank you Dottie, for making our flowers exactly how we imagined!

Amy · Married on 07/26/2014

Epic Stems did a wonderful job at our wedding. Our ceremony flowers were beautiful, and they even moved some pieces over to our reception site to help with cost.