Epic Photography Reviews

105 | Elizabethtown, PA

105 Reviews for Epic Photography

Jan · Married on 05/17/2008

Jamie was absolutely wonderful throughout our wedding day. We had a pretty interesting event take place after our ceremony that really shook up the day. Jamie and her partner were the glue that held the day together and kept the timeline on track! They went out of their way to make sure that we got the bridal party pictures we wanted. The final pictures were amazing and truly captured everyone's emotion throughout the day! We HIGHLY recommend epic photography for your wedding day and I know we will go to her again when its time to have baby pictures taken!!!! Thank you for everything! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Alan and Jan

Sent on 07/09/2008

stephanie · Married on 04/04/2008

Jamie and Andy have a great set up in the office, with all types of samples. Which helps you decide what you want and how you want to remember your day. Every step was on time and thorough. They went out of their way to get specific photos during the wedding. I researched numerous photographers, and this was the best price. I have passed the name on to friends and they too have enjoyed their service. Thank you, for a wonderful job!!

Sent on 02/02/2009

Sharon · Married on 01/05/2008

My picture session with Jamie of Epic Photography was terrific...She is willing to try everything and anything to capture the correct angle and light...She has a very calm nature and personality about her and that is important on such a hectic and stressful day! I would recommend Epic Photography to all friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2008

Rochelle · Married on 11/10/2007

My now husband and I had another photographer setup, but he was too inflexible and rigid. We are pretty laid back and that was theme of wedding, we wanted to enjoy it, not be kept on a rigiorous schedule. Plus, we didn't want the traditional boring shots. Jaime and her husband made the whole process easy! They LISTENED, let's face it most photographers don't want to hear you and I understand they're artist, so am I; but it's MY wedding!!! Because it's a team effort, Jamie and her husband can get two different perspectives of the wedding. One covering the guest and groomsmen and the other the bride and her crew! Jamie and her husband blended in perfectly, they were not in your face and they were laid back. I LOVED IT! Plus the shots were classic!!! I can look back on these photos as vintage prizes rather than OMG what was I thinking!!! Town & Country Magazine couldn't have done better. Plus, they are great with children under the age of 2, hence our son! Jamie had our son profiling for the camera's like he was Mr. GQ. LOL!

Don't get me wrong you can find a lot of photographers (stuckup) without flexibility or you can go with Jamie get nice personality and GREAT shots! Did I mention they are state of the art DIGITAL!!! Yes I'm tech savvy and I look for technology enhanced images. Jamie has it!

Thank you Jamie! We love what you did for us with the umbrella shots! :) If you ask her, they'll show you what they did for our wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2008

Travis · Married on 07/07/2007

Jamie was great. So many people commented on how well they thought she did on the day of the wedding, then when they saw the pictures, they couldn't believe them...they were excellent. She wasn't pushy, and she was very flexible, and she took awesome pictures. I definitely recommend Epic Photography to everyone who wants great pictures at any event.

Suzanne · Married on 10/07/2005

Epic photography did a wonderful job! Jamie was great at capturing all of the special moments of the day. I love all of my pictures. I highly recommend.

Kathy · Married on 06/05/2005

Epic Photography exceeded our expectations! Not only were we left with amazing amount of photos to choose from, but each photo had its own unique quality. The hardest part was choosing which ones to frame! We were in love with just about every picture we saw! It's been two years since our wedding and we're still talking about how great our pictures are! Your wedding day is just that - one day! But the pictures and the memories are forever, and we are certainly thankful that we chose Epic Photography to capture our day.

Debra · Married on 06/11/2011

Jamie Schoenberger was our photographer, and she was a true joy to work with. She was attentive and responsive all the way through the process -- from when we first contacted her, to the wedding day shoots, to designing our wedding album.

On the day of the wedding, she was so engaged -- adding to the excitement and energy of the special day. Her technique was so unintrusive, and she did not mind when friends and family took pictures alongside her. She made us feel special.

Jamie's shots were so much better than what friends and family took. The candids she shot are outstanding. The formals are fantastic, and the style unique. Each picture not only captures a moment, but also a nuance, feeling, and memory that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/10/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2009

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer....Jamie was great!!! She took great pictures and you didn't even know she was there. She was very flexible and catered to your needs. She made the whole picture taking part of the wedding fun

Sent on 09/15/2009

Mari · Married on 05/24/2009

Jamie and Andrew were wonderful to work with and in addition to amazing wedding photographs, offered great suggestions for our wedding. They captured all the special moments and memories from our wedding perfectly! Highly recommend both of them!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Catherine · Married on 05/09/2009

Jamie was fantastic, helpful, and patient throughout our planning process. She traveled to our hometown for our engagement shoot, which was great. We really appreciate having photos from where we are living, since the wedding was in another town. She was creative and prompt in designing our save the dates, and made the design process easy by sending drafts over email. She and the Epic team were wonderful on our wedding day. They were there to capture all the key moments, but never in the way or obtrusive. We love her creative eye and artistic style.

Sent on 08/29/2009
  • Q

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2008

Of course nothing can just be perfect....I gave Epic a 55 in Quality of service, only because believe my formals could have been closer up/ more candid.

Everything else was outstanding and i would choose and recommend Epic Photograpy for any other event in the future. We love and will always cherish our Photos!

Sent on 02/03/2009

HEATHER · Married on 08/01/2008

Jamie is a personable photography who put us at ease in front of the camera. She is truly an artist who is able to capture special moments on film, moments which we believe would've otherwise been lost.

Sent on 02/08/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2008

Jamie was a wonderful photographer and very accommodating. She stayed for the entire wedding and reception, so she was able to capture many different photos.

Sent on 08/13/2008

bree · Married on 11/01/2006

Jamie was very laid-back and great to work with! She took tons of pictures and got awesome candid shots ...we love our pictures! We were able to view our pictures on line very soon afterwards. She got back to us with any questions that we had very quickly! The quality of the pictures is excellent!

Sent on 09/21/2007

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

They are a fantastic couple to work with! We have become close friends with them since starting to work with them. Jamie is very flexible and willing to get together extra times if something was missed or we needed to go over something one more time. She gets back to you very quickly if you have questions, and even allows you to text her for things. They worked great together on the wedding day and were very flexible with the scheduling of photos! I highly recommend them as a photographer! Our own comment is that it does take a bit longer than most photographers to get your photos to you, so you have to be patient on getting them. But they were up front about it from the beginning so there isn't any surprises.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2013

After speaking with several different photographers it was a relief to meet Epic photography during our consultation. There was a professionalism, yet pleasant repertoire and we felt comfortable with them. Of course, their work which encompasses both traditional photos as well as natural, non-posed interactions was just the right fit for us. We wanted to have both standard wedding photos as well as more artistic images that captured the essence and mood of our wedding day.
    We could not be happier with our choice to use Epic Photography. They were timely, efficient, organized and extremely professional. My guests even commented after the event how impressed they were with the level of professionalism from Epic photography, because they were able to capture moments throughout the day without being intrusive. I would highly recommend Epic Photography not only for weddings, but any milestone event that you would like to capture in photo.

Sent on 11/24/2013
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/25/2012

Jamie and Andrew were everything we could have asked for. They were extremely personable and fun photographers. They were great at capturing all the special moments of our day - both candid and posed. I also appreciate their tasteful editing of images. It was so nice having both Andrew and Jamie to capture the day from their individual angles/perspectives. They provided a huge selection of photos, all of which were beautiful. They were also extremely flexible in adapting their packages to meet our needs and worked to match our style. I would hands-down recommend them for any photography needs and would certainly use their services for important life moments in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Alli · Married on 09/24/2010

Epic Photography was absolutely wonderful and stress free to work with. You pay a deposit and then half of the cost prior to the wedding day, then you don't have to pay the other half of the cost until after the photos arrive. Only complaint is that the photos took 2 and a half months to be returned, but they were sure to have them ready to prepare as Christmas gifts. The husband and wife team were adorable and worked really well together, having 2 photographers was wonderful. Their work is remarkable and definitely the best deal in Central PA for quality and cost combined.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Antonella · Married on 09/05/2009

We liked everything that Epic Photography did. We thought their pictures showed a wide variety of skill and creativity. They were very flexible with our requests and catered to all of our needs. The only thing that we would have liked was to see our wedding pictures a little earlier!

Sent on 01/10/2010
  • W

Ann-Louise · Married on 08/31/2008

Jamie & her husband photographed our wedding this past August. They are professional and NOT pretentious. We spoke before hand to talk about the ceremony and reception, a meeting that was convenient and relaxed. She cared to find out what we wanted and how to best meet our needs. On the wedding day, things were a little rushed at the start...something that was my issue, not hers. Yet Jamie & her husband stayed calm and were like having a good friend to assist us through the event. The quality of her photos is excellent. She captured countless moments that my husband and I experienced with our guests. Some formal, others informal......all extremely precious. The pictures are almost more fun and more wonderful each time I look at them. I purchased the rights to the photos, so I am using the images to create memory books tailored to each recipient. Jamie's photos make this an easy and joyous experience as I re-live our special day over and over. We cannot thank you enough. Epic Photography, Jamie & Andrew, ARE beyond ordinary.

Sent on 12/19/2008

Karen · Married on 04/27/2003

Jamie, not only takes pictures, but captures the moment....she is able to show emotion through pictures. As I look around my house, I don't just have pictures, I have pride in my son's face as he dives into my pool for the first time. I see adoration as relatives look at my newborn. I see friends and family who haven't gathered together in years mingling at parties in intense conversation. She tells the story of the moment with photos so it can live on forever!!!

Sent on 09/18/2007

3.5

Epic Photography did a fantastic job capturing every moment on my wedding day. They worked with me throughout the entire process to make sure everything went smoothly. The only minor comment was the turn- around time. It took three months to get my photos- but they were well worth the wait! Definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 03/09/2015

We chose Epic Photography because the photographers are very down-to-earth people! I had met them as they were photographing at the daycare I worked at. They were very genuine people who love what they do and once I got engaged, I knew who was first on my list. I enjoy photography so I wanted to make sure my wedding photos were exactly what I would take for myself. Jamie and Andy gave me a huge relief in knowing my photos would be beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jaime · Married on 06/19/2009

Andrew and Jamie did a phenomenal job of capturing our special day. From the unforgettable moments to the tiniest of details, not a facet of our day went unnoticed by their photography. I was especially impressed with their artistic ability in capturing candid moments; these were by far my favorite pictures. All of our pictures were professionally edited and the prints were of the highest quality. You won't find a better photographer for the price.

Sent on 01/13/2010