Epic Photography Reviews

105 | Elizabethtown, PA

105 Reviews for Epic Photography

Megan · Married on 06/13/2009

Jamie and Andrew were THE perfect choice for us. They did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we could not have asked for more. Both are very kind and friendly people who are just easy to be around. They make it fun and relaxing even during the formal shots. When my husband and I met with Jamie we booked her on the spot we liked her so much! And over a year before the wedding! We would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a photographer with creativity and personality because Jamie and Andrew have plenty of both!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Allyson · Married on 06/06/2009

Jamie and Andrew did a fantastic job of capturing our big day. We hardly knew they were there. Yet when we were going through our pictures that we were surprised to see how many beautiful details they captured of the wedding and our friends and family. We not only have beautiful pictures of my husband and I we also have several pictures that capture the joy and and love in our friends and family's faces. When I first was thinking about photography at my wedding I really was not interested in having a lot of portrait shots taken. I liked that Jamie and Andrew's work seemed to capture moments rather than poses. Much to my surprise I like some of our portrait shots the best! In our portraits we look relaxed, not posed, and both Jamie and Andrew did a great job of including our beautiful surroundings in each shot. From the moment we met Jamie and her husband we felt at ease. Both are extremely friendly easy to communicate with and give great directions for the shots they want to take. The first time we met Jamie we got along like old friends chatting away while we discussed preferences for our photos. I really feel that they both listened to what we wanted, and captured our style in their photos. Jamie even helped me with a button snafu on my wedding dress before the wedding! My husband and I joked before our wedding that our pictures should be interesting because one of us seems to be always making an odd expression in all the pictures that family have took of us at holidays and what not. With Jamie and Andrew's directions and feedback you would have thought we had been taking fabulous pictures all our life!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Kristin · Married on 05/22/2009

I can't say enough about Epic Photography! My wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking! Jamie and Andrew captured each moment felt on my wedding day through every picture taken. I still get goosebumps when I look at my photos! Epic Photography is also very affordable which is a plus when trying to stay on a tight budget! I will recommend Jamie and Andrew to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion! And I will personally continue to use them throughout the years!!!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Mindy · Married on 05/08/2009

We did not hire Epic until 6 weeks before our wedding. Our original photographer up and moved across the country and did not tell us, so at the last minute, we had to find someone new. I now realize this was a blessing in disguise! I knew from the moment we walked into their studio that this was meant to be. Jamie had music playing on shuffle, and all of it was music that I listen to! We spent 2 and a half hours talking with them that first meeting. I felt so comfortable with them both. On our wedding day, poor Jamie had been sick, but she still made it, and did a fantastic job! Andrew was great with capturing the mayhem and disarray of the guys. They were hardly noticed by our guests at the reception. Once we saw our proofs from the day, we loved all of our photos so much that we could not narrow them down and had to get the dvd's with all of our photos! I am so glad we did this. I asked my husband for his input for this review, and he said "Basically, they're awesome"! In a couple of years, we will be booking them for our maternity session and then family portraits down the road.

Our wedding day was the most important and amazing day of our life together, and Epic Photography has beautifully frozen hundreds of moments in time for us to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/16/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/25/2009

We could not have been more pleased with the work of Epic Photography at our wedding in April! From the moment we met Jamie, we knew that she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding because she was so easy-going yet always responsive to all of our questions and requests. On the day of our wedding, Jamie and Andrew captured every moment of our wedding - many that we had even missed - but we almost didn't even know that they were there. We are amazed at the 1,000+ images that they sent to us in our online proofing room and are looking forward to buying nearly all of them. We were really pleased with their photojournalism style and the artistic nature of many of the photos. We would highly recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Mark · Married on 04/19/2009

Jamie and Andrew were the greatest, very organized yet creative with the formals, details and candids. We received our pictures in only 2 months after the wedding. Overall, a pleasure to work with and we are very satisfied!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Erin · Married on 03/21/2009

Jamie and Andrew are fantastic. From the moment my mom and I met with Jamie after reading a review online, we knew we'd found the perfect photographers. Jamie was incredibly attentive and helpful in answering our initial questions before we had signed our contract, and even more amazing when we were finalizing the day-of-timeline in the weeks leading up to our big day. As an out-of-town bride coming home to my hometown for our wedding, I found her communication top-notch.

On the day of, Jamie and Andrew were an extremely calming influence. They were timely, had great suggestions, and even guided us through the cutting of our cake. The were not overbearing in any way, listened to our likes and dislikes, and managed to stay relatively behind the scenes. Most importantly, the end product was truly magazine worthy. We had our proofs in just over a month; they took TONS of shots; and there are so many good ones we're really having a tough time picking favorites.

Sent on 05/10/2009

REINA · Married on 12/30/2008

Epic Photography did an amazing job with our wedding.
    Jamie and Andrew are not only well-prepared, professional and energetic photographers, but also friendly.
    Their work was much better than we had expected.
    We definitely recommend Epic Photography to anyone looking for the best photographer for the wedding or any other events!!!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Monica · Married on 11/01/2008

Andrew and Jamie were amazing to work with. I would recommend them to anybody! Everybody at my wedding loved them and our pictures. Our pictures were better than anything I could imagine. They truly captured our happiest day!!

Sent on 01/20/2009
  • F

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2008

Love, love, love Jamie and her husband. They are fabulous people to work with. I haven't even seen my pictures yet, but I am so in love with how awesome they were that I am going ahead and reviewing them. They were perfect. I got so many compliments from guests talking about how "cool" my photographers were. They were so easy going and had a ton of great ideas for really unique photos. Once we got to the reception, I didn't even know they were there. It was so nice to just enjoy our wedding with out being constantly interupted. They made sure to get all the shots we asked for and at the end of the night they stayed an hour past their contracts and never mentioned a word about charging us. Even better, they don't force you to buy any prints or albums. They just hand you a cd with all of the rights to the photos and you can develop them any way you like. It is a great way to save some money. 4 HUGE thumbs up from us!

Sent on 11/20/2008

Giovanna · Married on 10/11/2008

Our photographers did a great job with getting the pictures we wanted for not only our wedding but engagement as well, and they came out great! I would recommend Epic Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 02/03/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2008

Epic photography did an amazing job with my wedding pictures. I loved all of the pictures and they were extremly flexible.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Corinne · Married on 09/19/2008

Epic Photography was by far my greatest "find" as far as my vendors went. I found them through a magazine and checked out their site... for my other vendors I went based off of friends' recommendations, but for them, their work spoke for itself... and they had the best priced packages, hands down, for a Friday night wedding. Working with them before the wedding was a breeze. Easy communication and Jamie was always quick to respond and just so totally stress free in general (very important for a bride, and I had major stress from other vendors!). At the wedding, Jamie and Andrew were punctual, professional, and overall just totally easy to work with. They were not pushy and they offered great suggestions. I just got my pictures last week which was SO exciting... the pictures FAR exceeded our expectations! They are absolutely gorgeous... artistic, great uses of color, black and white, and sepia (they use digital and retouch afterwards - brilliant!), and fun... and they got all the shots we wanted. They absolutely do magazine quality work, the shots they took of the location and details brought tears to my eyes when I saw them. I even liked they shots they took of me and I hate the way I photograph! They are the utmost professionals at all times. I HIGHLY recommend Jamie, Andrew, and Epic Photography! If I EVER need a professional photographer I will absolutely be using their services again.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Laura · Married on 09/14/2008

We are so pleased with our photos! Epic photography captured the essence of our day. Their calm presence and professional style were very important to us. They were not intrusive in any way but captured the moments and memories. The photos reveal all the feelings and emotions, way beyond just normal photographs.

Sent on 12/15/2008

kathleen · Married on 09/13/2008

you were awsome !!they did a great job on the pics and everything. it was awsome.

Sent on 02/13/2009

Vera · Married on 09/07/2008

Epic photography made wedding photos a relaxing experience! I remember feeling so stressed that we were running out of time, and they helped to reassure me and keep me sane. In no way did I once feel rushed or uncomfortable. They are warm, friendly and personable people. I feel that they especially excel in outside formals, they capture nature so well on camera!

Sent on 03/05/2009

Lindsey · Married on 08/23/2008

Jamie and Andrew were amazing to work and made our wedding day an even more memorable event. The photographs are fantastic!!! I love that we have the viewpoint of woman and a man in our photos, it adds a whole new dimension to everything. I plan on seeing Jamie again in the near future with a little one on the way!

Sent on 11/14/2008

Lesley · Married on 08/09/2008

Jamie was great. She was very up front regarding her prices during our initial meeting, so when we decided to go with her I didn't have many questions. She is very sweet and easy to work with, and she always responded quickly to my emails. On the wedding day, she was great - very low maintenance, which is sometimes rare in a photographer. Many of my family members and bridesmaids made comments about how she was a lot of fun to work with. She made sure to work with the list of posed shots that I gave her, but she was also very flexible about the candids. She was with us for about 9 hours - from the time the girls and I started to get ready until after the final dance at the reception. The pictures came out great, especially the formals of me and my husband. She took the shots outdoors around sunset, and she captured the sunset perfectly. Her pricing is very easy to understand and very competitive. I was so glad that we were able to get a top notch photographer well within our budget. It's so convenient that we have all of our digital proofs too.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that Jamie was fabulous. She's really sweet and fun to work with and the quality of her work is simply excellent. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2008

Epic photography helped to make our wedding day easy, comfortable and fun. They took beautiful pictures, while never pushing their way into private moments. They were respectful, easy to work with and I would recommend them to any bride looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/20/2008

Marci · Married on 07/26/2008

Jamie and Andrew did an outstanding job with our wedding pictures! They turned out amazing and well over what we could have asked for! They were everywhere, didn't miss anything! And even took pictures we had no idea about until veiwing them!! They were so creative with their pictures, poses, and settings of each picture. They were professional but very, very personable and such a pleasure to have be there! We had tons of fun with them there! They were so flexible and understanding with everything, I was afraid of the amount of time we were going to have for pictures so they came early for me, no problems. We can't say enough good things about Epic Photography. We would highly recommend them, no one wants to stress anymore on their big day and with them they take care of everything with your pictures and the finished product is great!

Sent on 09/10/2008

Henry · Married on 07/19/2008

These guys were absolutely the best. Jamie and his fellow photographer went above and beyond our expectations and provided us with hundreds of great photos, not to mention a pair of dress shoes! We can't thank them enough for capturing every moment of the entire event, and for their seemingly limitless enthusiasm and energy. Epic Photography will take care of you and makes everyone truly photogenic .... thanks again Jamie and Epic ... we will remember you every time we look at our beautiful photographs! Your good friends, Henry and Jacqui Chiarkas.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Beverly · Married on 06/30/2008

My husband and I where very pleased with the entire experience we had with Epic Photography, from our first meeting, engagement session and our wedding. Jamie was joined by her husband Andrew as a second photographer at the wedding, they both made us feel so comfortable that after a while we forgot they were there! They where so respectful and unobtrusive. Even our guests commented on how great they where. We are so very pleased with the quality of work they produced...from the engagement session to the wedding. I wanted our photographs to tell the story of our wedding day and to convey what is important to us as a couple. Family, friends and the love we all have for each other. They captured the feeling of our wedding perfectly! When I look at the photographs I not only feel the emotion of the day all over again, I also get to see things I had no idea happened!
    We were very pleased with the cost of packages available from Epic Photography. We had met with several other photographers before chosing Epic and thought that "type" of photography was out of our price range. With Epic you get it all!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Nichole · Married on 06/14/2008

I would recommend Epic Photography to anyone who wants to deal with a personable,down to earth photographer. Jamie was wonderful!

Sent on 02/04/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2008

We couldn't have been more pleased with Epic Photography! They are amazing. The photos of both our engagement session and the wedding are so beautiful and not the average run of the mill wedding photos. They really have an artistic eye, which is exactly what we wanted. They were able to capture us in very natural yet artistic ways. We were so luckly to find them. Both Jamie and Andrew were great to work with and very flexable when it came to scheduling. There is no other photographer that we interviewed that came close to their talent. I only wish the scale above went higher, because 5 stars does not seem enough for this vendor! Thanks again for capturing our day in such an amazing way.....we can't wait to contract with you for family and hopefully baby pics soon! ;-)

Sent on 07/14/2008

Andrea · Married on 05/24/2008

My experience with Epic Photography has been very positive from my initial contact with them. They did a fantastic job taking pictures the day of my wedding, and the photos turned out great! Very professional and creative. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/10/2008