Epic Photography Reviews

105 | Elizabethtown, PA

105 Reviews for Epic Photography

The · Married on 07/23/2011

Jamie and Andrew have the most creative eye when it comes to photography. I absolutely love what I have seen of my photographs (just married recently). They really listened to what we wanted and followed through to make it happen. I would hire them again for any future need that I may have for photographers.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2011

Most everyone can agree that besides your perfect day...is REMEMBERING your perfect day. Having a good photographer means everything. Epic will NOT disappoint you! Their photos are truly stunning and each one depicts a different feeling, or emotion. They captured moments that I will look back on and cherish forever. Whether you have Jamie, Andrew, or both, I guarantee you will not be dissatisfied. They work with you from day one of booking with them and are always there when you need them. They started by doing our amazing engagement session, designed our save the date magnets, they even emailed me the week of the wedding just to see if I needed anything! There is nothing bad I can say about their professionalism. They were always on time and ready to go! The day of the wedding I chose to let them “run the show” and let them decide where and when to do the pictures. They were organized, prepared, and so creative! I have gotten numerous compliments just from my guests on how professional they were and how many pictures they took! Jamie and Andrew truly took a picture of everything! I recommend epic to everyone I know! ...in fact, everyone I know goes to them now! :) Besides being wonderful and amazing people, they are so talented and worth every penny. Thank you epic for preserving the best day of my life in such a beautiful way!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Molly · Married on 05/29/2011

My husband and I had Jamie and Andrew as our wedding photographers May 2011 and they were amazing! First and foremost, they got beautiful shots. They really tried to figure out who we were and what was important to us and captured those themes in our pictures. They came up with lots of creative pictures and got many great candid shots. The positive energy and relaxed spirit made it wonderful to work with them throughout the day--they kept us sane more than anyone else! They were professional and easy to get in touch with before and after. I wish I could get married again so I could work with them again! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Arletta · Married on 03/26/2011

We could not be any happier with our wedding pictures. Jamie and Andy are AMAZING! We chose them because of their unique photojournalistic style and creativity. We didn't want boring and traditional wedding pictures but fun and modern pictures that captured our special day and our personalities. The pictures really capture the happy emotions of the day and we'll treasure them forever.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Kristin · Married on 03/19/2011

Jamie and Andrew were so great to work with. Their pictures are phenomenal and I would higly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a photographer. They were very easy going, accomodating, and flexible. They really wanted to make us happy and took great pictures. I get amazing comments from people who see my pictures. They truly are great at what they do and I could not have asked for anything more. I fully plan on using Epic Photography for any picture needs I have in the future!

Sent on 09/07/2011

A · Married on 10/09/2010

Simply the best, so professional and the art they create is uncomparable!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2010

Jamie and Andrew were SPECTACULAR!! They got some of the most incredible shots, and I kept forgetting they were there, they were so unobtrusive! We will definitely use them again for future events. I can't say enough about these folks.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Kate · Married on 09/25/2010

I could not be happier that we decided to go with Andrew and Jamie from Epic-Photography. They were so wonderful throughout the entire process - from our first meeting, to the engagement session, to the pre-wedding prep, to the ceremony - a cramped ride in the limo - and throughout the entire reception. I can't say enough good things about them!! They are wonderful people and fantastic photographers. I love their photo-journalistic style as well as their posed shots. They just did a wonderful job. In fact, we loved them so much that they're going to shoot my little sister's wedding next Oct. I'm definitely a lifetime customer of Epic-Photography!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Anthony · Married on 09/04/2010

Epic Photography delivered great photos throughout our wedding ceremony and reception. Their style is modern and documentarian. I did not notice them during the ceremony but when they provided the proofs was floored by the way their photos told the story of our wedding day. Our wedding party had a great time during the formals. Epic planned ahead and made the experience a pleasurable one. I will recommend Epic to all of my friends and family who are planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Aja · Married on 08/14/2010

EPIC Photography will give you nothing but excellence for your wedding photography! They have a gift of discovering your style and personality, and they are able to portray that in their photos with creativity and vividness. They were non-intrusive and very friendly. They captured so many awesome pictures during our wedding day. We will laugh, cry and smile at our wedding day photos for the rest of our lives together. Thank you Jamie and Andrew! You are truly amazing and your Photos are EPIC!! Love, Aja and Mark Sides

Sent on 11/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2010

Your Must-Hire Wedding Photographers!

When it comes to your wedding day, Jamie and Andrew of Epic Photography are your must-hire photographers! Aside from being the easiest and nicest people to work with, they have an unbelievable ability to capture all of the special moments from your wedding day.

They have a photojournalistic approach to their shooting, which my husband and I wanted (and personally, love), and that resulted in the most beautiful photos. Our wedding day pictures truly are magazine worthy – to say the least – and it was through the photos that we “relived” our wedding day all over again.

Don’t believe us? Check out our wedding slideshow at:

We were so grateful to Jaime and Andrew for traveling with us to Hatteras, North Carolina for our beach wedding, and can not thank them enough for capturing our special day! And also, for enduring the brutal August summer day 

~Jenn and Joe
    Philadelphia, PA

Sent on 11/16/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2010

Jamie and Andrew provided my husband and me with the most amazing and beautiful wedding photos. Thanks to them we are able to relive our wedding any time we want through those photos. They are creative, easy to work with and the friendliest couple ever!

If you are in need of a wedding photographer, don't think twice - book Jamie and Andrew!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Kevin · Married on 06/19/2010

Jamie and her husband Andrew were wonderful to work with. The photos we received from them were absolutely amazing; they were able to capture the essence of our wedding in the pictures.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Jenni · Married on 06/05/2010

If you are looking for classy and unique wedding photos, look no further.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2010

Jamie and Andrew were phenomenal! The way they captured our day was the perfect blend of classic, artistic, and photojournalistic! It was exactly what we were looking for. They captured everything image and moment that we asked for and more! And we were floored with how many amazing shots we had received. Jamie and Andrew were very flexible and efficient. We felt very comfortable and reassured having them there with us through out that day. It was such a pleasure to have them there.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Kimberly · Married on 05/01/2010

We could not give enough praise to Epic Photography. Jamie and Andrew were absolutely WONDERFUL and we couldnt have asked for anything more. They made us so comfortable on the wedding day and the entire wedding party had a great time taking photos! Not only was the day great, but the final products were AMAZING! People rave about our pictures and we are so pleased with them, they captured everything we could have imagined. We also got an awesome albumn and honestly owe Jamie and Andrew TONS of PRAISE!! THANKS!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Amy · Married on 04/24/2010

From the day I met Jamie, I felt very comfortable with her because of her warm and friendly personality. On the day of the wedding, she did a great job of going with the flow while still keeping us on track with time because being at our cocktail hour was very important to us. My family described her as “being a delight” after she came to our house for the pre-wedding pictures. I met Andrew on the day of our wedding, and he was just as nice and easy to work with.

As for the pictures, they turned out wonderful!! I was drawn to the pictures on her website because she had a good balance of getting all of the classic pictures while still having a lot of unique and artistic photos. When I saw my pictures I wasn’t disappointed, in fact I was thrilled. Several of my friends described them as “the type of photos you see in a magazine” and others said that they were “what they had hoped their wedding photos would have been”. Both Jamie and Andrew have a great eye for taking candid shots and capturing memorable moments. They also do a great job of shooting basic shots (like the cake, centerpieces, etc.) in creative ways. I am so happy I picked them, and I wouldn’t even consider going to anyone else if I had to do it over again.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Erin · Married on 12/05/2009

Jamie and Andrew were FANTASTIC to work with. Even my husband who wasn't into all of the wedding "stuff" thought they were fantastic. We could not have asked for better pictures, or better people to work with! We would highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married or even just looking to get some family photos. They were so easy to work with and they captured so many great shots of our loved ones. We can not wait to get some of these wonderful pictures displayed in our home...we just don't know which ones we'll choose!

Sent on 02/11/2010

Jen · Married on 09/26/2009

Jamie and Andrew did an AMAZING job with getting all of our special moments captured. I will definately be using them again!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Nancy · Married on 09/19/2009

Working with Jamie and Andrew was beyond easy! They are the kindest couple and have amazing talent! After interviewing many photographers, once we met Jamie, we knew right away that she was the one that would be able to capture our day. We felt completely comfortable conveying to them what we were looking for, and in return, we felt no pressure from them. They were by far the easiest of the vendors to pick!

Sent on 11/30/2009
  • F

Filip · Married on 09/12/2009

Jamie and Andrew were great to work with on our wedding day!
    Very warm, professional, prepared, yet unintrusive.
    They were true to their journalistic approach to wedding photography, and we ended up with some great candid shots.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Tammy · Married on 08/29/2009

When I was looking for a photographer I wanted one that thought outside of the box. I didn't want the same old shots you see everyone have. I also wanted to know who I was having taking the photos. We met with Jaime and felt a connection right away. We knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding.
    We were also impressed with what were getting for our money - 2 photographers!
    Jamie and Andrew were extremely professional, friendly, open to suggestions, organized and very creative. I'm glad we went with Epic Photography - no regrets!!!

Sent on 11/10/2009
  • Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 07/18/2009

We love, love, love our wedding photos. Jamie & Andrew were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day. They were so so easy to work with and they truely captured practically every moment from our wedding day.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Kamryn · Married on 06/20/2009

Working with Epic Photography was probably the easiest part of planning the wedding. My husband and I contacted Jamie and Andrew and within a week we were meeting with them for our engagement session. Talking to them on the phone and looking at their website was enough for my husband and I to decide that we wanted to use them. Our engagement session was awesome. Jamie and Andrew have an eye like no other. They made my husband and I feel like we knew them for years. We even took pictures with our dog.
    From November till June (our wedding) Jamie and Andrew remained in close contact. We met with them a few weeks before the wedding and discussed the wedding plans. We told them that we want candid pictures and boy oh boy candid is what we got. The wedding pictures are unbelievable and we get compliments from everyone. Epics photography skills are a true work of art.
    The day of the wedding was a dream come true and with Epics work we are able to relive the day through the amazing pictures. My favorite part of the day is that we were able to enjoy it. I have been in plenty of weddings where the photographer is constantly asking us to pose and the bride and groom end up missing out on dancing and mingling. With Epic, we didn't even know they were there.
    Their outgoing personalities and photography skills make Epic Photography stick out from the rest. They are amazing to work with and we will definitely use the future for family pictures:)...Thanks to Jamie, Andrew and Epic Photography for the most amazing wedding pictures and experience!!!....Sorry I used amazing so much, but that's just what they are-AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Bryan · Married on 06/19/2009

My wife and I were looking for a photographer who would be unobtrusive and responsive to what we wanted out of our wedding photos. Epic exceeded our expectations at every level! Both photographers captured photojournalistic, candid moments throughout preparation, formals, the ceremony and reception. They included an entire section of "Details" photos with our collection, any of which looked as if they belonged in a wedding fashion magazine. Both photographers seemingly vanished once the ceremony began; however, after viewing our collection, they were seemingly EVERYWHERE, capturing the tiniest detail of each moment. I can't imagine a photographer doing it better!

Sent on 01/13/2010