21 Reviews for Epic Occasions LLC

Backdrop(s) (4)
Prints (4)
Props (4)
Delivery (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
18 Epic Occasions LLC Reviews

Awesome Photo Booth! Our guests had so much fun and loved the way the pictures turned out. Amazing props as well. Plus the website with the individual pictures was great! Would highly recommend them to anyone in the future! Thanks again Epic Occasions!

Profile Picture Becca, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic Occasions Photobooth was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it! Epic Occasions provided a variety of props and allowed our guests to get really creative. We got a laugh out of the pictures and the memory album given to us was nicely arranged with a ton of messages from family and friends. We were also given a USB drive of all the pictures. Every guest received a print if they wanted. We would definitely recommend Epic Occasions to everyone!

Profile Picture Khen, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highlight of the wedding besides us...the bride and groom! Epic Occasions stole the show! All of our guests loved the Photo Booth and the abundance of props. Cannot get over the wonderful photo album they put together for us at the end of the night, complete with duplicate prints, a thumb drive and the photo album was personalized with special messages from our guests. Best value for your money. If you are thinking you might want to have a photo booth, think no more. They were wonderful and professional. We loved having them at our wedding this past weekend (July 22, 2017)

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We met Stephanie and Scott at a bridal show and I knew we had to have a photobooth at our wedding! They were so easy to work with during the time leading up to the wedding. Everyone is still talking about how amazing they were and how we need to have a photobooth at every event from now on! The props were awesome and I absolutely love looking through the pictures on the usb, online gallery, and guest book we received! We HIGHLY recommend Epic Occasions LLC for all of your events!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are SO happy we went with this photo booth company for our wedding. We initially chose them because the price was within our budget, but they far exceeded our expectations. They were really responsive and helpful through the whole planning process. Everyone had so much fun with the photo booth and props, and the team working the photo booth was so patient and friendly with all of our guests. At the end of the night they gave us a really nice guestbook with everyone's photo strips and messages they wrote along with a flash drive with all of the pictures. The pictures are awesome, we can't stop looking at them and laughing. Go with this company if you are looking for a great addition to your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic Occasions was a great addition to our wedding reception. Stephanie was a delight to work with from the start and was helpful and I never had to follow up with her. Everyone had a great time using the booth at the wedding and they were friendly and fun! They also brought great props (things I haven't seen at every other wedding) and encouraged people to have fun with it. I would highly recommend booking them for your event.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Great variety of props to take pictures with! The set up was very technologically up to date and looked really cool. Super fast so people weren't waiting long in line to take their picture. Pictures printed immediately for the guests. Would highly recommend.

Mary Ann and Jordan

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We would give Epic Occasions 6 stars if we could! They were absolutely amazing! Stephanie was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process and was a pleasure to work with. All of our guests, young and old, loved the photo booth at our reception! Everyone had a blast and loved all the hilarious props that Epic Occasions provided! It was great to have two people helping out -- one for the photobooth and one attending to the guest book to make sure everyone included a photo strip and signed the book! They provided us with our finished beautiful guest book and a USB with all the photos at the end of the night and then sent us a link to a private online album with all the pictures to share with our guests the very next day. We were so impressed with Epic Occasions -- they really went above and beyond for us and you can't beat the price! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 6/18/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

This photo booth company is amazing! Loved all of their props and options for things to use in the booth. Booth was large to accommodate up to 10 people! They did such a great job! Would definitely recommend them! So professional and easy to work with and affordable!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had no problems at all with this vendor. They showed up, handled the issue of space without needing me to intervene. Everyone loved them...some of my guests even made them get in pictures with them. They were friendly, on-time, and the final book product (a booklet with photos from the wedding night and personalized messages) was great! They were memorable and positive add to my night.

Profile Picture Jennalee, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

Epic Occasions LLC did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend! Not only were they on time, but they delivered everything they promised including a table filled with amazing and fun props. My family and friends loved the photo booth and there was never a time when it was not being used. My husband and I were so excited and touched to find at the end of the night they filled a photo album up with the different pictures taken throughout the night with touching messages from our family and friends. We also received digital copies of all the pictures! Epic Occasions would be a great touch to any wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found Epic Occasions at a Bridal Expo...the photobooth was flowing with amazing props...after playing in the huge booth, we decided to book Epic Occasions that very day! The booth holds 10 people and has unlimited prints! Totally worth every cent! Highly recommend again and again! Can't wait to play in this booth on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott and Stephanie were great! Very friendly and professional. Provided service requested and was very good with correspondence. Prices were very reasonable for Services requested.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic Occasions is the best photo booth vendor in Delaware. Not only is there service incredible, but their photo booth is by far the best I have ever seen. The booth is quite large which is perfect for group shots, and their prop selection is incredible. They also have the pictures connected to an iPad so you can send them directly to your phone/device when you exit the booth. Epic Occasions was a huge hit at our wedding and our guests talked non-stop about how great the booth was. There are absolutely no negatives about this company. Highly recommended for any event!

Profile Picture Bryan, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had rented a photobooth from Epic Occasions, LLC for our June 12, 2015 wedding. Wow, I could not say enough great things about Stephanie, Scott and their company, Epic Occasions. First, there are a lot of photobooth vendors to choose from out there, but I am so glad I found Epic Occasions and rented their photobooth. Booking and communications along the way with Stephanie were a breeze. She is so nice and friendly and made the process leading up to the wedding stress-free. At the wedding, both Stephanie and Scott could not have been more wonderful. Every time I looked in the direction of the photobooth, there was a line and our guests absolutely loved it! Their props are better than all the photobooths I have seen complete with hilarious signs, hats, wigs, masks, inflatable guitars and microphones, etc. Maybe even the best part about it is they provided a guest book with photo strips of our guests that they could sign. It was a really quick turn around too as our guest book was waiting in our mailbox when we returned home from our honeymoon. I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie, Scott and Epic Occasions. If you are looking for a wedding photobooth, definitely check them out. You will not regret it!!
-Laura & Gary

Profile Picture Laura, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie and Epic Occasions were wonderful to work with. They were easy to deal with, very professional and low maintenance during our reception and very accommodating.

Profile Picture David, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best price, service, and quality in all of delaware and Maryland. We would and are doing business with them again.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic was one of the most helpful and accommodating vendors I have ever worked with. The quality of the photos and the customization we were able to add were exceptional. You'll be hard pressed to find any other photo booth vendor that will give you this much for their prices. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/27/14, 1 Review