Bloodrush Films Reviews

2 | New Orleans, LA

2 Reviews for Bloodrush Films

We weren't originally going to have a videographer at our wedding and I am so glad that at the last minute we got John and Epic Event Films to be there. Our big day was in Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park. John was with us the whole day, from shooting photos at the wind mills outside of town, back to the house where our party was getting ready, on the bus out to the middle of Joshua Tree and Keys View where our ceremony was held, and finally back to the house for our reception. He was such a great presence to have around, totally at ease and fun with all our guests. He was completely unobtrusive and out of the way when he needed to be, all the while being in the right place and getting the important shots. He’s truly a filmmaker, which is great because not only is he used to navigating a big production with a lot of people, he also has a really great eye. He captured beautiful candid moments and had great suggestions for when and where planned moments should take place. He was just as amazing throughout the editing process, turning around a first cut of the video within a couple of days, and then working with us through just a couple revisions to make sure that all our guests were featured at some point in the video and that we were totally happy. In the end we got a beautifully produced representation of the happiest day of our lives. Watching the video really brings back how we felt on that day and we are so happy and feel so lucky that we have it.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Epic Event filmed my wedding and it was by far, the best wedding video I've ever seen! Others agreed, even people who did not attend the wedding. Epic event's videos are so high quality, it's something you would see in a movie. I wasn't planning to hire a videographer after seeing the cringe-worthy work of other videographers in the New Orleans area, then I came across these guys. I knew they were capable of doing exactly what I liked ...and the definitely delivered! So, if you are not into long, boring overpriced wedding videos, consider that Epic Event Films is the one for you.

Sent on 12/01/2015