Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

144 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

One Event Per Day (11)
Disco Ball (4)
Liability Insurance (3)

1.0

SCAM, I booked and paid a $300 deposit to DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment. One month later they wouldn't answer any calls or emails, then turned their phones off. The company address is an empty house for sale, and they wouldn't answer requests to refund my deposit. Another bride said they didn't show up to her wedding after she paid $800.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment was one of the best and most memorable moments of my special day. He was SO much fun. He got people dancing who I never would have thought I could get on the floor. He was so good about taking requests and also adjusting to changes in the timeline. My dad couldn't have been happier with the money he spent on this vendor. I had such a blast with my family and friends and so many of them are still talking about how fun DJ Arthur was. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
4.7

DJ Arthur's website made planning the music for our reception easy and all our guests loved him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great experience! He was great to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur provided provided music for our wedding reception and we had a great time! He was very high energy and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night, and even joined us on the dance floor for a few dances. Quite a few of our guests commented that they "loved DJ Arthur"! It was a super fun night!

Profile Picture Lily, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Skid with Epic entertainment was simply “epic”!! He really got the crowd going and my guests at our wedding danced the entire night away! His professionalism and quick responsiveness made the planning period amazing and the day of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular! This group comes with 6/5 stars
For us! Thank you for making our wedding night so fun and a night to remember!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This guy was AMAZING! Me and my wife went into the wedding without any solid plans and he helped out sooooo much. For example, we forgot to pick a mother/son song to dance to, but he didn't forgot and he let us know while we were setting up and he got it ready. The bridal party and bride/groom entrance was unforgettable! Best entrance I've ever experienced! WE had a super lit playlist and he added even more songs that we loved. He lipped sang some country songs when people started to stop dancing and it got everybody up there to sing and dance. He even had a rap battle with one of my guests! It was great! This man was worth every penny (which was already better priced than most DJs).
I haven't gotten pictures from the photographers yet so I don't have any to post.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Malik made our reception so fun and made sure everyone had a great time! He really kept the energy up and the dance floor dancing! He joined us on the dance floor to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves! Malik and Arthur were very helpful prior to our wedding day to ensure our reception was going to be everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Stacie, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was there on time set everything and was very out spoken and did a crazy, amazing entrance when my husband and I entered the reception. He was fun, up beat and was everything I was hoping for in the DJ for my wedding.

Profile Picture Shara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur definitely knows how to get the party started! From the beginning of our wedding to the end, DJ Arthur made sure our group was happy and having a great time.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having DJ Skid as the DJ for our wedding!! He really knew what he was doing and was able to keep the night moving along and the crowd entertained. My now-husband secretly worked with him to prepare a surprise first dance, and I was totally floored by the surprise (and the fact that they were able to successfully keep it from me)! DJ Skid also did a great job getting up and teaching the choreographed dances. Worth every penny and would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

BREDDY GUD =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Profile Picture David, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur was awesome!! His online planning system made it easy to plan out my music and the flow, and he checked in a few days prior to help and offer excellent advice. The day of, he was prompt and friendly and made sure to review the playlist once last time. He kept the ceremony and reception on time and on point and kept the guests happy and dancing. I feel very fortunate to have been able to book Epic Entertainment for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Skid was professional and knew how to keep the flow going. We would highly recommend DJ Skid to dj any event.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur has a ton of energy and will get the group going - he raps, dances, and everyone at the end of the night was raving about him! You set up all your wedding info on the website so be sure to make sure you outline is complete! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur provided the life of the party. The guests loved him, and so do we! He kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips and suggestions for music, dancing, and more wedding day tips that had nothing to do with his vendor! He was able to play a playlist we created with no problem, as well as make edits to certain knit-picky requests we had. He was so enthusiastic about us getting married and getting the crowd involved with all the reception festivities. We loved DJ Arthur and his love for his own job. Thanks so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding day!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur did an awesome job in such a short notice! He is very friendly and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Prstou, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur did an amazing job! It rained and we had to change things around and he did a great job being flexible and keeping guests informed a entertained! I definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have never met a more passionate, friendly and easy to work with DJ in my life! I was completely blown away with his abilities, I couldn't possible recommend him anymore highly.

Profile Picture David, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have not yet had an event with this vendor but I've been emailing with them and we are getting ready to book them for our wedding. They're super friendly and get back to you fairly quick! They explain everything to you so there are no surprises. Very impressed!!

Profile Picture User4588713, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Arthur is the whole package - not just a DJ, but a confidante, advisor, and entertainer. He is your go-to guy on game day, always ready with advice and encouragement. He will even step in as coordinator if needed! Prices are firm but fair and expects to be paid promptly. The only reason this review is four stars instead of five is pre-wedding communication was spotty. That's partially due to us being highly communicative, and partially because DJ Arthur was sick and in the hospital. A few details were dropped between his staff and Arthur himself. Overall, the most important details were executed correctly and everyone had a fabulous time. P.S. he will rap if you let him, and we highly encourage you do so!!! Thank you DJ Arthur for being a part of our big day!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

DJ Arthur was amazing! Our music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding and events! I couldn't asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture April, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur was amazing. I can't even count how many people came up to me at our wedding saying how much fun he was. From the first time I spoke with Arthur up until right before the ceremony it was very clear he truly cares about you and your event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Would recommend to everyone! Amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews