143 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Consultation (11)
One Event Per Day (11)
Disco Ball (4)
Liability Insurance (3)

DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment was one of the best and most memorable moments of my special day. He was SO much fun. He got people dancing who I never would have thought I could get on the floor. He was so good about taking requests and also adjusting to changes in the timeline. My dad couldn't have been happier with the money he spent on this vendor. I had such a blast with my family and friends and so many of them are still talking about how fun DJ Arthur was. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience! He was great to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur provided provided music for our wedding reception and we had a great time! He was very high energy and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night, and even joined us on the dance floor for a few dances. Quite a few of our guests commented that they "loved DJ Arthur"! It was a super fun night!

Profile Picture Lily, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Skid with Epic entertainment was simply “epic”!! He really got the crowd going and my guests at our wedding danced the entire night away! His professionalism and quick responsiveness made the planning period amazing and the day of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular! This group comes with 6/5 stars
For us! Thank you for making our wedding night so fun and a night to remember!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was there on time set everything and was very out spoken and did a crazy, amazing entrance when my husband and I entered the reception. He was fun, up beat and was everything I was hoping for in the DJ for my wedding.

Profile Picture Shara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur definitely knows how to get the party started! From the beginning of our wedding to the end, DJ Arthur made sure our group was happy and having a great time.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having DJ Skid as the DJ for our wedding!! He really knew what he was doing and was able to keep the night moving along and the crowd entertained. My now-husband secretly worked with him to prepare a surprise first dance, and I was totally floored by the surprise (and the fact that they were able to successfully keep it from me)! DJ Skid also did a great job getting up and teaching the choreographed dances. Worth every penny and would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

BREDDY GUD =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Profile Picture David, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur was awesome!! His online planning system made it easy to plan out my music and the flow, and he checked in a few days prior to help and offer excellent advice. The day of, he was prompt and friendly and made sure to review the playlist once last time. He kept the ceremony and reception on time and on point and kept the guests happy and dancing. I feel very fortunate to have been able to book Epic Entertainment for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Skid was professional and knew how to keep the flow going. We would highly recommend DJ Skid to dj any event.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur has a ton of energy and will get the group going - he raps, dances, and everyone at the end of the night was raving about him! You set up all your wedding info on the website so be sure to make sure you outline is complete! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur provided the life of the party. The guests loved him, and so do we! He kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips and suggestions for music, dancing, and more wedding day tips that had nothing to do with his vendor! He was able to play a playlist we created with no problem, as well as make edits to certain knit-picky requests we had. He was so enthusiastic about us getting married and getting the crowd involved with all the reception festivities. We loved DJ Arthur and his love for his own job. Thanks so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding day!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur did an awesome job in such a short notice! He is very friendly and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Prstou, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur did an amazing job! It rained and we had to change things around and he did a great job being flexible and keeping guests informed a entertained! I definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have never met a more passionate, friendly and easy to work with DJ in my life! I was completely blown away with his abilities, I couldn't possible recommend him anymore highly.

Profile Picture David, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur was amazing! Our music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding and events! I couldn't asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture April, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Arthur was amazing. I can't even count how many people came up to me at our wedding saying how much fun he was. From the first time I spoke with Arthur up until right before the ceremony it was very clear he truly cares about you and your event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Would recommend to everyone! Amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Profile Picture User7946354, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Epic Entertainment for our wedding reception and DJ Arthur was amazing! Arthur kept in touch throughout the entire process and provided helpful tips. Arthur is a supporter of the LGBT community and showed a genuine interest in our needs. I would use Arthur and Epic again! During the reception he kept the dance floor going all night! Arthur was very accommodating on requests from approved people and played all music we asked for. Couldn't have asked for a better night! Thank you DJ Arthur and Epic entertainment!

Profile Picture J, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at the reception says DJ Arthur delivered but it is more accurate to say he hand delivered it, gift wrapped with a big bow on top! A DJ can make or break a party; DJ Arthur MADE this party! I think the guests would have danced another hour or two!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ ARTHUR and his wife did and exceptional job for our wedding which was on may 28th. After already booking a dj and having them back out on me dj ARTHUR stepped up to the plate and it was the best decision we made. Every guest had a wonderful time dancing on the dance floor all night. To this day we continue to have comments of how great our dj was and asking where we found him. He also had a Furman student play the piano for our cocktail hour and it was outstanding! I would recommend epic entertainment for any event. Thank you ARTHUR for eveything you did for us. You made our wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture Katharine, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Skid did an awesome job at our wedding reception! My husband and I really wanted our music to reflect our personal style and taste, so we created our own set list. DJ Skid did an amazing job making the songs flow and adding in other current songs that fit the mood. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has said how much fun they had! It was an amazing day and one heck of a reception...just what we wanted! Thank you so much DJ Skid, you rock!

Profile Picture Devyn, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews