66 Reviews for EOS Events, Inc.

4.7
Aisle Decor (4)
Clean Up (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)

Victor & his team we’re amazing! Having had to reschedule and plan our wedding because of hurricane Maria we were stressed about finding decor that fit our needs. From our first interaction Victor knew exactly how to bring our vision to light. He was so responsive, professional and always wanted to make sure he was going along with what we wanted. We couldn’t have picked a better company to contract for our decor. It was our dream come true and our decor was to die for.

Profile Picture William, 7/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Excellent person and decorator. It was much more than we expected at our wedding, we recommend it 100%. It was beyond amazing!

Photos
Profile Picture Rocio, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Finding a florist for my big day was the toughest for me - I vetted several florists/decor specialists based in Vieques, San Juan and even NYC but did not feel great about anyone (for a variety of reasons) until finding EOS events. Victor's responsiveness and flexibility to create something together truly put me at ease.

I hired Victor & Team for flower decor for my wedding in Vieques and I am so happy I did!

It was such a great experience to work with him and his team - As I am based in NY, we never had the chance to meet until the day before the wedding but via email/phone/facetime, we brainstormed decor for the big day and the actual finished result was better than I even could have imagined. Overall their responsiveness, flexibility and their attention to detail was wonderful.

Flowers were gorgeous - fragrant, fresh and arrangements were so chic. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking for a florist in PR

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They are the best! Good Price, good taste, great team work

Profile Picture joviana, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I found EOS here on wedding wire and I don't have enough wonderful things to say about their services. Victor was amazing he went above and beyond in every way possible. The price was very reasonable for what I wanted. EOS went out of their way to make our day perfect, the flowers were of icredible quality, the decor was exactly what I wanted very elegant and tasteful. They were very responsive, any time I had questions or concerns they were readily available and answered me right away. When things changed they adapted quickly, they were incredibly accommodating and very flexible. Victor was the utmost professional throughout the process and even did things that were the wedding planner's responsibility.

I would recommend Victor and EOS with my eyes closed, they couldn't have done a more incredible job. Whether it's a wedding or special event trust them to take care of everything you need. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture SabrinA, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I had the pleasure of working with Victor, and his team at EOS, for our destination wedding in Vieques on October, 29th 2016. We live in Chicago and when we first started planning our wedding I was nervous about choosing a decorator long distance. Would the decorator be able to understand my vision over the phone or through email? The answer is YES! Victor went above and beyond to create our dream wedding down to the very last detail! I have to admit, it was even BETTER than what I asked for. It takes someone special to be able to connect with creatively when we were over 2,000 miles apart. Victor was a true professional when working with my wedding planner in Chicago and the other vendors on site. EOS has the highest level of professionalism, communication and quality. I would highly recommend working with Victor for any event. I would like to thank EOS again for our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I ABOSOLUTELY love Victor! He was uber amazing and accommodated all of my requests. He was prompt with all of our communication, and he and his team did an awesome job. He and his team out did themselves with everything!

Profile Picture Makeda, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I cannot express who amazing EOS Events is! Planning a destination wedding is hard enough but when trying to find a vendors it makes it tougher. From the very beginning till the very end Victor and his team were very responsive to all my emails. I sent Victor a picture of the bridal bouquet I had wanted and the bouquet he created I thought looked even better than the picture. The colors and quality of flowers that he used were extraordinary. There is no event too big or too small that EOS Events, Inc. could not handle. Thank you Victor and the rest of the EOS Events team that created my wonderful bridal bouquet.

Profile Picture Garima, 5/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

Eos is very professional company. They always come with beautiful and creative ideas. Every time I have and important event I request their services. My invites always are amazed with the amazing work .

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Al hacer la cita y conocer a Victor Ortiz de EOS, ojear su portfolio y conversar un rato supe que era la persona indicada. Entendio con claridad el concepto de mi boda, ofrecio sugerencias practicas a la vez que respeto mis deseos y preparo un diseño con gusto impecable. Con relacion a las flores y decoracion, una vez acordado todo, ni mi familia ni yo tuvimos que preocuparnos de NADA y todo se hizo dentro de mi presupuesto. Fue paciente, profesional y muy responsable. El trabajo final fue mas bello de lo que habia imaginado, hermoso!!!!

Profile Picture Vivian, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Trabajar con la Compañía EOS es un éxito, nunca quedarán decepcionados. LOS RECOMIENDO 100%. Brindan un EXCELENTE SERVICIO. Son sumamente complacientes, súper responsables y las actividades quedan espectaculares. El profesionalismo del grupo de trabajo es único y el gusto en la presentación de las actividades es insuperable. He trabajado con ellos en varias ocasiones, (más de cuatro) y nunca han fallado, he quedado más que complacida al igual que los invitados. Toman en consideración las peteciones que el cliente desea y desarrollan para la actividad un concepto excepcional.

Profile Picture Carmen R. , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Victor and his team gave us our dream wedding! I had a vision for what I wanted everything to look like and Victor exceeded my expectations. Our ceremony looked like something out of a magazine. Our flowers were stunning and the lighting over our tables was breathtaking. My guests commented all night on how beautiful everything was. Victor was a true pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and if he wasn't available, his assistant would write me back letting me know he would be in touch the following day if he was doing another event. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with EOS. I would highly recommend to any couples looking for a fabulous designer! Thanks Victor!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with EOS events team lead by Victor. He was very responsive, worked with our budget and throughly transformed our venues (ceremony and reception) from a bare hall to a very very very beautiful venue. This made our wedding day even more special.

To the EOS team I say thank you,

If you choose to do you wedding in Puerto Rico then you absolutely have to use EOS.

Profile Picture User4123147, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wow!!! I was blessed to have Victor by my side when I was planning my sisters wedding. He was everything that we needed and more. The planning was flawless, the responsivness amaizing and the execution was just superb! Victor is not only devoted and very knowlageble, he is a a true professional! I don't normally take the time to write about my experiences but my wvwnt was flawless due to his commitment to success! Bravo!!! I would recomend his services 150%! Just perfect!!! Thank you Victor for making my sisters wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Rosalinda, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies

We contacted EOS after looking into other "preferred vendors" on our hotels list for our destination wedding. None of the other companies were flexible or would work with our budget or contact us within weeks of our inquiry. It was very frustrating. I found EOS on wedding wire and reached out immediately. Victor and his staff were so accommodating and responsive. They helped us with recommendations on florals to fit within our budget but also not go "cheap looking". The decor that they provided for our ceremony and reception was breathtaking! All within our budget. They met with us in-site to make sure the vision was understood and were on time for everything which took huge amounts of pressure off. Our guests still rave about the beauty of the flowers and the decor. It was EXACTLY what we had hoped for! Thanks you Victor and team!

Profile Picture Sonya, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victor from EOS was very responsiveness and captured my vision for the design of my wedding right away. He made planning a destination wedding a lot easier. He always followed up and delivered exactly what he promised. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture D, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contracted Eos for a special event and I had an amazing experience! Having been able to work with Victor and his team confirmed that I made the right decision picking them among all of the other suppliers. Again, thanks for all of your dedication, time and öut of this world¨decoration.
I would recommend EOS Events to anyone who would like his-her event to be a memorable and unforgettable one. Great job!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

EOS Events is truly an exceptional company!! They went out of their way to make our decor really beautiful and special! They will adapt to any vision to make your day extra special! Victor is very professional and a great person!! Thanks to EOS!!

Profile Picture Mari, 10/12/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victor and his team from Eos provided excellent service. He was very understanding with the bride, has a friendly personality. Highly recomend his services for weddings or any other important event!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We were extremely pleased with the customer service we received from EOS Events. They made us feel like they were part of our wedding and that our needs and expectations were important to them. The ceremony and reception sites were decorated amazingly. We couldn't have hoped for anything more. It was perfect!

Profile Picture nilma, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aileen was amazing! Puerto Rico moves and responds on "island time" but Aileen always responded quickly and was upfront and willing to work with our budget. EOS is incredibly reasonable and I was honestly not as concerned with decor as I was with other details, but the flowers and centerpieces ended up being a huge highlight and I would spend the money all over again and I highly recommend the EOS team for any wedding! We are both soooo happy with the entire process and even more pleased with the results! Thank you Aileen:)

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! No words to describe how happy we are we chose to work with EOS. Aileen is incredible! I contacted EOS NINE days before our wedding, because we were having difficulties with the vendor we were using. Aileen and I spoke on the phone, I explained my situation and what we were looking for. We exchanged pictures over email, and recieved a quote that same day. I was worried that we going to get a really high quote given the situation, but their quote was actually the best of all the quotes i recieved during search for a florist. I signed the contract immediately and Aileen got to work. She made us feel comfortable, at ease and taken care of. When I talekd to her on the phone it felt like a was talking to a friend. Everything we asked her for was delivered exactly as we wanted. Highly recommend this company, you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User3357874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Excelente profesional!!! Muy original, de muy buen gusto, responsable y accesible en todo momento. Le gusta dar la milla extra en su trabajo para que la actividad luzca espectacular. En mi boda todo quedo perfecto y hermoso gracias a las hermosas creaciones de EOS Events. Lo recomendamos 300% a todos, no se van a arrepentir! Si tuviera que planificar otro evento, definitivamente lo volvería a contratar. EXCELENTE SERVICIO Y TALENTO!!!

Profile Picture Zuleika, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

EOS Events did an amazing job!!! Aileen was so sweet and helpful. And Victors flower arrangements were beautiful. They truly gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/3/13, 1 Review