33 Reviews for EnVogue Photo

Trash The Dress (2)
Flush Mount (2)
Save the Date (1)
33 EnVogue Photo Reviews

Alex was amazing! If i could give him 6 stars i would! His personality is an added bonus especially because you are spending the most important day with someone you just met. His work is also beautiful, we are so happy with our wedding photos and we are able to share the photos with all the guests because he sends you a website link that you can share! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex at EnVogue Photo did an amazing job! I would consider this vendor for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex did an incredible job capturing our reception. Despite the bad weather in the morning, the photos still came out beautiful. He took advantage of the sky clearing up later that afternoon so we wound up doing a couples session both before and after the reception. We were very happy with the results. I was impressed with how creative he got in finding nearby locations next to the restaurant. Alex can make a parking lot look amazing! He also did such a wonderful job of capturing candid & formal shots of all of the guests and our family. He managed to keep the day less stressful and upbeat with his humor and easy going nature. He blended right in with the party in a very unobtrusive way. When we shared the photos with family and friends, they all thought he did beautiful job as well. Besides the quality of work, Alex's prices are more than reasonable. We also appreciate that he was willing to work with us on such short notice. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture E, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did an amazing job on our wedding video we watch it all the time!

Profile Picture User7880646, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex photographed our wedding in July 2016 and we couldn't have been happier with his work. From the moment we contacted him via email his responses were always rapid and thorough. Throughout the whole process he was extremely flexible in accommodating our ideas while offering advice on how to make the logistics flow smoothly based on what we wanted to do. His prices were more than reasonable and his professionalism superb. On the wedding day itself Alex & Natalia arrived earlier than scheduled time and got right to work, taking some great shots of guests arriving at the church and the bridesmaids getting ready. During the ceremony they were completely unobtrusive, stealthily photographing throughout. The most impressive part, though, was that we had a large list of family and friend photos to get at the church. Natalia came prepared with a detailed plan of action. She had organized our photo list in a way that meant guests were where they needed to be for photos without having to wait around for a long time. Natalia's organization and professionalism in coralling everyone and finding great photo backdrops meant that we were through the photo-taking in no time at all. ‎She also made everyone feel at ease with her bubbly and positive nature. We're so happy with the finished photographs, which are vibrant and alive with color. They truly captured what a special day it was.‎ It's now been months since the wedding and Alex is still checking-in and helping us through the process of ordering wedding albums and prints. So you can rest assured that they don't disappear after the wedding is over, they will be there for you for whatever you might need photography-wise. Overall, we give Alex our full endorsement! He clearly genuinely loves what he does.

Profile Picture Karina, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

First, let me start off by saying the other reviews are TRUE. Envogue photography is the best company ever. Alex is very compassionate about his work and will make sure every moment is captured. He will guide you as to what looks best but also give you freedom as to what shots you want. He has a great personality so you cant help but smile. For me, I LOVE the camera so when choosing a photographer for my wedding, I knew it had to be someone that loved pictures as much as me. He shot my bridal portraits, a boudoir shoot, and wedding. I have not been disappointed in anything. He also makes sure you are 100% happy with every picture. We also used them for video and while we have not seen the end result yet we have no doubts we will love it as much as we love our photos!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

Alex came highly recommended by a friend. He was willing to work with our schedule, even on extremely short notice. Although our space was rather limited in size, he found ingenious ways to use the lighting and furniture to create beautiful shots. Always positive, never stressed, he helped keep us relaxed and calm as we documented our wedding. You will definitely be pleased if you choose Alex as your photographer.

Profile Picture User7509609, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Envogue photography were absolutely fantastic. My groom to be (now husband) and I were a bit salty after seeing the prices of other photographers in the area, so when we went to Envogue, we were expecting another budget breaker. Thank goodness we were wrong! From the initial consultation, to the process of picking the right photographer for us, to the wedding - I felt Alex and his crew actually cared. Our actual photographer, Jeff, couldn't have been better. I'm a bride who provided very little direction (I had no idea what type of photos I wanted, I just knew I didn't want us to spend hours on them), but Jeff knew exactly what to do and captured all the best moments. Even if you aren't a bride on a budget, I highly recommend Envogue photo. The service they provide is the best any bride could ask for.

Profile Picture Tova, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

He was fantastic! I don't know how one man could be in so many places at one time and capture the joy, love and laughter on ours and so many of my guests faces throughout the night! My guests commented all night about how great he was and he pictures proved it!

Profile Picture sherri, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was my wedding photographer and has also been my choice photographer for my recent fire dancing photo shoot. I could not be happier with Alex's work. He is attentive, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Alex arrives earlier than on time and is there every step of the way, working hard to capture those special moment candid shots. He has a wide breadth of experience in glamour, wedding and most recently fire photography. I would highly recommend working with Alex for any of your professional photography needs.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

We absolutely loved working with Envogue Photography. From our very first meeting, Alex was professional but relaxed. He really put us at ease on our wedding day and had fun with us. I've never had more fun having my picture taken. He laughed right along with us when we would make silly faces. My husband and I don't really like posed shots and Talha caught a lot of really great candids. We got exactly what we wanted - great photos and lasting memories!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Alex and Natalia. Alex photographed my best friend's wedding and I was sure, after seeing the pictures, that he would be the perfect choice for our wedding. He and Natalia did not disappoint! They were extremely responsive to emails and genuinely excited to capture one of the most important days of our lives. When the day finally arrived, they were on time, acted professionally, but also put the entire wedding party at ease with their delightful and fun personalities. They did whatever it took to get the best shot (standing in the middle of a busy street, climbing on railings, etc) and the quality truly showed in the final product. In just a few short weeks, we had several hundred INCREDIBLE images of our wedding day. Going beyond the traditional portrait style photos, they managed to capture some really beautiful and moving images throughout the day. Their artistic eye and ability to get the perfect shot resulted in the most gorgeous photos I could have imagined. Everyone who has seen the pictures have complimented the photographers - and for good reason! I cannot recommend this amazing photography pair enough. If you are looking for people who love their job so much that it shines through every single photo, choose Alex & Natalia. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

The entire process was seamless, from start to finish. Alex was wonderful, transparent and thorough. He was also our photographer and all of our guests (including a four-legged temperamental dog) LOVED him. Great personality, easy to work with, and great shots. Did I mention we got our proofs back within one week of our wedding? THANK YOU to the whole team (Alex, Dave & Rob) for capturing such a special day so flawlessly. We look forward to calling you whenever we start expanding our family!

Profile Picture Lana, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Alex is an absolutely fantastic photographer! My husband and I were searching the internet for a photographer in the NY area and when we came across his photos, we realized we couldn't pass up hiring him. We were a bit shy starting off and not knowing what to expect, but Alex made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire engagement session. He has such a friendly, warm, and genuine personality and had us laughing the whole time. The same held through on the wedding day - we were always very comfortable and never felt forced or uncomfortable… I loved that he could provide very detailed instruction when we needed help. We also absolutely loved our video! Walter did a really great job and was very unobtrusive during the whole wedding….

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Our wedding on May 7th, 2016 was perfectly captured!! Alex and Jeff were beyond amazing photographers and people. They were patient, kind and talented individuals. We were rained out and had our wedding inside but Alex made the best of the situation and took gorgeous photos of my husband and I outside in the rain. I felt so lucky to have them with me the entire time. Sean was our videographer and beyond being a funny, sweet guy, he was always around yet you didn't even know he was there. I loved how unobtrusive he was comparing to the other video guys I have seen at the weddings. Through the whole day the whole team was professional, punctual, organized and genuinely interested in my husband and me. I couldn't be more thrilled with my experience from the moment I contacted them. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My experiences with Alex have been nothing short of amazing!! I have used him for numerous events including glamour shots, buduior photography, engagement photos and wedding photography and have yet to be disappointed. Alex is professional, extremely talented and creative. All of the work he has done for me has come out absolutely amazing! He always puts his clients needs first and provides exceptional service. Whether that's with scheduling appointments and or photo shoots or just always being available to answer any questions you may have. I would/have highly recommended everyone to use him! His talent and customer service is like no other! Thank you Alex!!

-Jaclyn Dias

Profile Picture User7502571, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I actually Alex & Jeff on Yelp when first figuring out where we should have our wedding. Looking through random photographers I stumbled on their work and instantly fell in love with it… And I have not been disappointed - they were so easy going and fun on the wedding day! they made us feel relaxed, provided instruction when we needed and stayed out of our way the rest of the time. We love our photos… Thank you guys so much for being there with us!

Profile Picture Yun, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I can't recommend Alex enough. Not only was he able to take gorgeous photos, he was also able to unobtrusively capture those precious, tender candid moments throughout our big day. While my husband-to-be and I were getting ready, Alex was somehow able to capture both of our preparations *and* the little scenes happening outside. Thanks to his quick eye, after our wedding we were able to relive the day and see what we missed in full color through his amazing photo journalistic style. When it came to group shots, he was able to make everyone comfortable. Alex inspired and captured so many genuine smiles with his warmth, realness, humor and professionalism. Throughout the process he did more than just capture the day -- he put everyone at ease with confidence that they were in good hands.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Alex is absolutely amazing. I can’t say enough about his artistic eye and professionalism. When looking for a photographer, one of the most important attributes for us was to find someone who could direct us well and make us look good. We’re both camera shy and wouldn’t know how to pose for pictures at all. We needed someone who could make us feel comfortable and pose us well so we could have memories that would last a lifetime. Alex did that and so much more. If he felt we were stiff or awkward he would make us laugh and help us relax. He hung out with us to figure out our quirks and personalities and became more of a friend than just a photographer. I also made a request for a huge group picture after the ceremony that included all our guests and Alex figured out how to organize close to 220 people quickly and made it look awesome! We were so impressed. Throughout the whole process he helped us to have fun with each other and the results were amazing! My husband and I are so blessed that we found him!

P.S.. If you have the option to take boudoir pictures with Alex… DO IT! I was a bit nervous going into it, but Alex makes you feel so comfortable and even turned me into a model! Let’s just say my husband is very happy :)

Profile Picture Naomi, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

My fiancee and I could not have been luckier on the night of our engagement party. We were in the best hands with Alex Fedorov and his prodigious talent, unwavering commitment to create beautiful moments, and an unmatched creativity. I personally am very camera shy but Alex's kindness, patience, and encouragement put me at such ease, that I was able to focus on the woman I love. His photographs truly captured the love we felt for each other and we never felt posed. It actually felt as if we were on an extremely romantic date. Alex will be capturing all of our most important moments in the future. We are endlessly grateful to you! Katya and James

Profile Picture James, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would absolutely recommend Alex Fedorov to any friend looking for a photographer. We chose Alex because we Google Imaged our venue and liked his photos the best out of the dozens of images of weddings at our venue. Many of those photogs were more than double his price, too. Alex showed up early and stayed late. He got so many great shots and even gave us some tips on wedding day related things we might have overlooked. He was tireless on our wedding day- walking ahead to stake out the best spot in the park, getting candids on our walk from the park to the venue, shooting our cocktail hour, our ceremony, etc. etc. At the end of the night he even offered to go to Grand Army Plaza with us for a late night shoot but we felt that we had to stay with our guests and shepherd them to the after party.

Our engagement pics were loads of fun too. definitely take advantage of those! One tip: get a headshot while you are all spiffed up!

Check out Alex's site and hire Alex- you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture R, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a great pleasure working with Alex and Natalia. I met Alex at one of my closest friend's wedding a year ago, and really liked the engagement photo album. My friend and her husband looked happy and natural, and the photos were thoughtfully arranged with a narrative structure in mind. So I hired him without hesitation.

During our engagement photo shoot, Alex was patient and creative, and made the whole event fun and memorable. The photos greatly exceeded my expectations. I never thought it was possible for me to look as good as I did in those photos! My husband and our parents were all very impressed and happy with the photos.

Alex and Natalia showed extraordinary patience and professionalism on the day of the wedding. My mother repeatedly commented on how gentle yet firm Alex was, while politely directing everyone into the perfect pose. We just got the pictures back, and they are amazing!

My father was so impressed with Alex's work and professionalism that he said he would happily recommend him to anyone. And as would I. This was an easy decision for me, and it couldn't have turned out better!

Profile Picture Joy, 11/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both Alex and Natalia were absolutely amazing! We cannot thank them enough for capturing every moment that we were feeling and making them last a lifetime! They made our wedding dream come true. There was not even one bad picture out of the 800 that they had taken.

We cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture User2794893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex and Natalia did a fantastic job. They were highly professional, our pictures came out wonderfully, and they were a pleasure to work with. We did all of our portrait shots prior to the ceremony; they had us do more than the standard poses, and our portrait shots are interesting and capture our personalities. During the event they were free to take pictures of the evening and did a great job capturing it. They were always around and we, and our guests, didn't hesitate to pull them aside to get specific groupings. Overall, they did a superb job!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 9/1/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first day we met him, Alex never let us down. He is laid back, friendly, responsive, and professional. Alex and his wife, Nataliya, got along with our bridal party and made everyone feel comfortable during the photo shoots. They were very creative and stayed at the wedding longer than we originally asked for. During our ceremony, they took a journalistic photo approach, and were very discrete without making interruptions. However, they were also able to take portrait shots when we asked them specifically to do so. They even gave us sweet, unexpected gifts with each meeting. All in all, Alex is a very versatile photographer who can adapt to many circumstances and do a great job. Coordinating a wedding with multiple vendors with different personalities is a stressful endeavour. We were very lucky to find Alex who made the process less stressful and more pleasant. We hope to keep in touch with Alex, not only on a professional level but also as friends. We would not hesitate to hire him again in the future to capture our special moments. Thanks Alex!!!

Profile Picture Yelena, 5/26/12, 1 Review