48 Reviews for EnVogue Photo

Canvas (4)
Trash The Dress (2)
Flush Mount (2)
Save the Date (1)

Loved working with Alex! He did a fantastic job on our pictures! They totally captured the atmosphere. We are absolutley in love with our wedding pics, can't stop looking at them!

Profile Picture Peter Valdez, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot

We have booked our wedding with Envogue Photography and communication has been great! Alex is our photographer and he is amazing! Our engagement shoot was fun and he makes you feel very comfortable. Pictures came out just beautiful!

Profile Picture Rebecka , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

WOW , Alex & Walter are absolutely AMAZING to work with! I am an event planner and have seen many wonderful photographers throughout my career, but when a bride and groom last year showed me their pictures from Alex, I knew he was the one! My husband and I booked him immediately for our wedding.
Alex took so many fantastic photos and was able to post a slideshow that he made within days! It was so beautiful and captured every piece of us as a couple , as a family , as friends ... The photos are so close and personal and yet we don’t even remember seeing Alex or Walter around!! Walter was our videographer and we can’t wait to get our edited video !! :)
It honestly felt like they knew us as a couple and as a family for a lifetime. I don’t know how they did it. They also captured the venue perfectly- it told our story in the most fun and artistic way. Everyone keeps saying they can actually see the joy and happiness in each photo , even friends that could not make the wedding .
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for capturing the memories of our wedding and the spirit of who we are as a couple! These will make us happy for the rest of our lives!!!..

Profile Picture Sondra, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When looking for a Long Island Wedding Photographer, we just couldn’t pass up Envogue. We found them two different ways, after my husband was a groomsmen in a wedding party they did and he loved them and then, to seal the deal, our own wedding planner had Envogue at the top of her list too! So we booked both photography and cinematography - I loved that everything was a-la-carte and we could choose only what we wanted. Alex, Jeff, Jonathan & Sherif are absolutely wonderful! Very easy to get along with and there work is gorgeous!!. Alex and his team also have a great balance of energy which helps brings you to life for your photos, and yet they can make you feel like they’re almost not there, allowing them to capture the most amazing and intimate moments. Whenever someone asks us, we’re always quick to rave about Envogue Photography!

Profile Picture Melany Riggs, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Alex was a very professional photographer, i am very satisfy with the photograph he took at my wedding.
He was very good at posing us and coordinating our family, and I would hightly recommend Envogue to do your wedding photography!! I had a wonderful experience!! he did a great job!!

Profile Picture Alisha , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Alex was absolutely amazing!! We had a great rapport with him and he made us so comfortable during the whole experience!! We HIGHLY recommend him, he's so great to work with and made both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos enjoyable to take! And the pictures came out AMAZING!

Profile Picture Basma, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Hands down, from start to end, our favorite wedding vendor we had the pleasure working with. We had researched over 20 wedding photography vendors, browsing through their portfolios to find a style that match our preference. We finally came across Envogue Photography website, and just starting there, the website was creatively fun in the touches in the inquiry form & FAQs. Right away, we received quick responses of detailed info. They have very very reasonable customization pricing packages for the quality of service and work that they provide! We did both our engagement photo session and wedding with Jeff. Jeff was the perfect personality for us both, approachable with a friendly demeanor and dedicated to capturing the great moments. It's true to choose your wedding vendors wisely as most of our interaction on our wedding day was with our photographer. As Jeff was marvelous to work with, he only added to the great vibe and enjoyment of our day. Can’t say enough great things about Envogue! If you are able to secure them for your wedding, you will have no regrets!

Profile Picture evelina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex did the photography & cinematography for our wedding and both the pictures and our trailer look incredible! I cried when i saw the trailer - it captured so much of the emotion from our wedding!!! They were quick with all of the post ceremony/pre-reception with the family, bridal party and our couple's shots. I hardly them during the ceremony or reception, but they got all the best angles! These guy knows what he's doing and if you want incredible pictures, I would suggest considering him! Thanks Alex!!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Alex photographed my daughters wedding in April & the photos he captured were absolutely beautiful. Highly professional, arrived on time & connected with the Bride/Groom to help make them feel at ease on this big day. Thank you Alex for helping make this day special and capturing these special moments.

Profile Picture Chris , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot

I didn't feel like our wedding photos came out looking staged and they really captured the spirit of the day. You listened to our requests and added a few unique touches to photos that made them feel light and silly.Overall you felt like a friend that just brought cameras along. Unlike the rest of our friends your photos look gorgeous ;) We just got our video trailer - way earlier then we hoped and its spectacular!! Cant wait to get the full video.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Digital Files

Alex was so great to work with. He was quick to respond and very easy going. The pictures turned out wonderful

Profile Picture Christian, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We just looked through all of our wedding photos and we absolutely love them! Alex was so nice and easy to work with. He was prepared and made sure to get every shot I requested. We could not be happier with all of our photos and we highly recommend Envogue Photography.

Profile Picture Angela, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

Alex was amazing! If i could give him 6 stars i would! His personality is an added bonus especially because you are spending the most important day with someone you just met. His work is also beautiful, we are so happy with our wedding photos and we are able to share the photos with all the guests because he sends you a website link that you can share! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex at EnVogue Photo did an amazing job! I would consider this vendor for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Alex, we cannot thank you enough! Firstly for the remarkable photos you produced of our wedding day. You knew exactly what we wanted and were fearless! You respected our wishes by being discreet and we still have some amazing photos inside the church. Your guidance throughout the day was greatly appreciated and we felt so comfortable with you. Your creativity shows in the portrait sessions during the day and also the rain didn't bother you which definitely helped to keep us relaxed. When you sent the link it brought tears to my eyes! It was great to see how our guests experienced the day. Good luck for the future. With love,H&L

Profile Picture Howard , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Alex did an incredible job capturing our reception. Despite the bad weather in the morning, the photos still came out beautiful. He took advantage of the sky clearing up later that afternoon so we wound up doing a couples session both before and after the reception. We were very happy with the results. I was impressed with how creative he got in finding nearby locations next to the restaurant. Alex can make a parking lot look amazing! He also did such a wonderful job of capturing candid & formal shots of all of the guests and our family. He managed to keep the day less stressful and upbeat with his humor and easy going nature. He blended right in with the party in a very unobtrusive way. When we shared the photos with family and friends, they all thought he did beautiful job as well. Besides the quality of work, Alex's prices are more than reasonable. We also appreciate that he was willing to work with us on such short notice. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture E, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are from the US and Germany respectively and got married in New York August 2017. Envogue came recommended from our wedding planner and we could not be more thrilled with the result! They are easy going and funny, and Alex made us feel at ease right away. It should also be mentioned that both my husband and not used to being in front of a camera I feel "weird" getting our pictures taken, but we felt absolutely fantastic the day of our wedding with Jeff documenting the whole event. . We just got the pictures and they are truly beautiful! We could not be happier with Joe as a photographer, professional, and as a person. We would strongly recommend Envogue to anyone looking to document and relive the wonder of such an unforgettable event!

Profile Picture Kelly Belly, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We wanted to to say a huge thank you for being part of our wedding day to the whole Envogue team. We know we haven't seen the photos or video yet but everyone was so great that we didn't want to wait to thank you. And what you showed me on the back of the camera makes me jump with anticipation to get them (smiley) You made sure we both really enjoyed the day and all our guests commented on how discreet and considerate both of you were. We both, knew from our first meeting with Alex that we were so lucky to find you guys and we really enjoyed sharing our day with you. Thank you for making our day so fun and memorable. With love from Sheryll & John

Profile Picture Sheryll , 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Alex photographed our wedding in July 2016 and we couldn't have been happier with his work. From the moment we contacted him via email his responses were always rapid and thorough. Throughout the whole process he was extremely flexible in accommodating our ideas while offering advice on how to make the logistics flow smoothly based on what we wanted to do. His prices were more than reasonable and his professionalism superb. On the wedding day itself Alex & Natalia arrived earlier than scheduled time and got right to work, taking some great shots of guests arriving at the church and the bridesmaids getting ready. During the ceremony they were completely unobtrusive, stealthily photographing throughout. The most impressive part, though, was that we had a large list of family and friend photos to get at the church. Natalia came prepared with a detailed plan of action. She had organized our photo list in a way that meant guests were where they needed to be for photos without having to wait around for a long time. Natalia's organization and professionalism in coralling everyone and finding great photo backdrops meant that we were through the photo-taking in no time at all. ‎She also made everyone feel at ease with her bubbly and positive nature. We're so happy with the finished photographs, which are vibrant and alive with color. They truly captured what a special day it was.‎ It's now been months since the wedding and Alex is still checking-in and helping us through the process of ordering wedding albums and prints. So you can rest assured that they don't disappear after the wedding is over, they will be there for you for whatever you might need photography-wise. Overall, we give Alex our full endorsement! He clearly genuinely loves what he does.

Profile Picture Karina, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

First, let me start off by saying the other reviews are TRUE. Envogue photography is the best company ever. Alex is very compassionate about his work and will make sure every moment is captured. He will guide you as to what looks best but also give you freedom as to what shots you want. He has a great personality so you cant help but smile. For me, I LOVE the camera so when choosing a photographer for my wedding, I knew it had to be someone that loved pictures as much as me. He shot my bridal portraits, a boudoir shoot, and wedding. I have not been disappointed in anything. He also makes sure you are 100% happy with every picture. We also used them for video and while we have not seen the end result yet we have no doubts we will love it as much as we love our photos!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

Alex came highly recommended by a friend. He was willing to work with our schedule, even on extremely short notice. Although our space was rather limited in size, he found ingenious ways to use the lighting and furniture to create beautiful shots. Always positive, never stressed, he helped keep us relaxed and calm as we documented our wedding. You will definitely be pleased if you choose Alex as your photographer.

Profile Picture User7509609, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Envogue photography were absolutely fantastic. My groom to be (now husband) and I were a bit salty after seeing the prices of other photographers in the area, so when we went to Envogue, we were expecting another budget breaker. Thank goodness we were wrong! From the initial consultation, to the process of picking the right photographer for us, to the wedding - I felt Alex and his crew actually cared. Our actual photographer, Jeff, couldn't have been better. I'm a bride who provided very little direction (I had no idea what type of photos I wanted, I just knew I didn't want us to spend hours on them), but Jeff knew exactly what to do and captured all the best moments. Even if you aren't a bride on a budget, I highly recommend Envogue photo. The service they provide is the best any bride could ask for.

Profile Picture Tova, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

He was fantastic! I don't know how one man could be in so many places at one time and capture the joy, love and laughter on ours and so many of my guests faces throughout the night! My guests commented all night about how great he was and he pictures proved it!

Profile Picture sherri, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was my wedding photographer and has also been my choice photographer for my recent fire dancing photo shoot. I could not be happier with Alex's work. He is attentive, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Alex arrives earlier than on time and is there every step of the way, working hard to capture those special moment candid shots. He has a wide breadth of experience in glamour, wedding and most recently fire photography. I would highly recommend working with Alex for any of your professional photography needs.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 11/5/16, 1 Review