10 Reviews for Entourage Band

10 Entourage Band Reviews

We HIGHLY recommend Entourage! Rasheeda and her band are fabulous. Our guests are still raving about the music at our wedding. The dance floor was full all night. Guests thought they were at a concert, as my bridesmaids kept shouting, “I want to be in the front row!” Rasheeda was communicative, professional, and flexible as we planned our event. Hands down, one of our easiest vendors to work with. I’m now trying to convince all my friends and family members to book Entourage just so that we can listen to them again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

When I told my Dad i wanted a band for my wedding, he said “i know one, trust me you will love them”. We then booked Entourage without even hearing them. Entourage is amazing! You can’t go wrong with booking them.
The dance floor was full the entire time, from beginning to end. The band members interact with the crowd which makes it all even better.
People haven’t stopped asking me about them, and telling me how great they were.
Thank you Entourage for making our wedding even better!!!!!

Profile Picture Jayna, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Entourage played at my wedding last month and they were amazing! Everyone was up on the floor dancing and the songs they played were great. My husband requested that the band do a boy band medley and they were happy to accommodate that request. Guests are still raving about how great Entourage was!

Profile Picture Erica, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best band for your event! They will MAKE your event the celebration you are looking for ! Highly recommend, truly one of the best parts of my day. We had Entourage for my sister's wedding and it was one of the parts of my wedding that I was looking forward to and they didn't disappoint !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Two years ago my brother in law and his wife chose Entourage for their wedding and as soon as the reception began I knew they were the band that would one day play at my wedding. My husband and I got married this past October and we booked Entourage as well. They are the most fun, talented band I've ever heard and truly made our wedding so much fun. People came up to us all night complimenting the band and continue to bring it up whenever we talk about our wedding. They are fantastic and great to work with!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can not stress how extraordinary Entourage is! They were such a memorable part of my wedding, and all my guests were up and dancing the entire party thanks to them. They are such an immensely talented group, and such a pleasure to work with. I can not stress enough how special it was to have them as a part of me and my husband's big day. Best wedding band ever - and that's not an exaggeration!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Entourage was the best wedding band I could have ever booked! I saw about 10 bands and 6-7 DJs. They blew everyone out of the water! They worked with me to set up the perfect flow of music and downtime for our guests. They also made sure our favorite music was played and truly personalized the entire experience to make it special for my husband and I. More importantly, they are so musically talented, our dance floor was packed all night. All of our guests told us afterwards that our band was incredible and several of my friends now intend to use them for their respective weddings. A band makes a wedding and Entourage truly made mine.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding day was a dream and so much more than we could have ever hoped for! Entourage played a huge role in making our day so memorable and fun, not only for us but for our guests. Our wedding was 9/9/17 and 3 months later guests are STILL telling us on a regular basis how they don't know the last time they had SO much fun and danced all night! When planning the wedding we were looking for entertainment, not just music, Entourage more than delivered! They were so easy to get in touch with while planning our big day and on wedding day everything was seamless. Literally all of our guests were up dancing with us and everyone commented on how amazing Entourage was!! I would absolutely recommend Entourage to anyone!!! Thank you Entourage for helping make our wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was incredible ! Our family and friends were Wowed... they played a great selection of music. The band members are versatile and talented. We are so glad we made the decision to have Entourage as our wedding band.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews