7 Reviews for Entourage Band

7 Entourage Band Reviews

Best band for your event! They will MAKE your event the celebration you are looking for ! Highly recommend, truly one of the best parts of my day. We had Entourage for my sister's wedding and it was one of the parts of my wedding that I was looking forward to and they didn't disappoint !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Two years ago my brother in law and his wife chose Entourage for their wedding and as soon as the reception began I knew they were the band that would one day play at my wedding. My husband and I got married this past October and we booked Entourage as well. They are the most fun, talented band I've ever heard and truly made our wedding so much fun. People came up to us all night complimenting the band and continue to bring it up whenever we talk about our wedding. They are fantastic and great to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can not stress how extraordinary Entourage is! They were such a memorable part of my wedding, and all my guests were up and dancing the entire party thanks to them. They are such an immensely talented group, and such a pleasure to work with. I can not stress enough how special it was to have them as a part of me and my husband's big day. Best wedding band ever - and that's not an exaggeration!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Entourage was the best wedding band I could have ever booked! I saw about 10 bands and 6-7 DJs. They blew everyone out of the water! They worked with me to set up the perfect flow of music and downtime for our guests. They also made sure our favorite music was played and truly personalized the entire experience to make it special for my husband and I. More importantly, they are so musically talented, our dance floor was packed all night. All of our guests told us afterwards that our band was incredible and several of my friends now intend to use them for their respective weddings. A band makes a wedding and Entourage truly made mine.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding day was a dream and so much more than we could have ever hoped for! Entourage played a huge role in making our day so memorable and fun, not only for us but for our guests. Our wedding was 9/9/17 and 3 months later guests are STILL telling us on a regular basis how they don't know the last time they had SO much fun and danced all night! When planning the wedding we were looking for entertainment, not just music, Entourage more than delivered! They were so easy to get in touch with while planning our big day and on wedding day everything was seamless. Literally all of our guests were up dancing with us and everyone commented on how amazing Entourage was!! I would absolutely recommend Entourage to anyone!!! Thank you Entourage for helping make our wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was incredible ! Our family and friends were Wowed... they played a great selection of music. The band members are versatile and talented. We are so glad we made the decision to have Entourage as our wedding band.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews